First Prev
of 2
Next Last
A Must See

Jackson, KY

#21 Oct 8, 2012
Storm Saxon wrote:
Why do black people live in poverty? Simple, they got so used to the white man taking care of them during slavery that when they were freed they still wanted the white man to take care of them. Now we got generations of white people trying to live of the working white man, and the whole system is crumbling because no one wants to be responsible for themselves. Blacks are too stupid and whites have gotten too lazy.
BTW to the poster up-thread who said the Democrats were worse than the KKK: Guess who founded the KKK. Give up? It was Southern Democrats.
I disagree about blacks wanting the white man to take care of them.Before welfare the blacks were self supporting as the whites were.The large cities had large black populations in the inner cities that worked in the nearby industries along with the poorer whites that also lived in the inner cities,although their neighborhoods weren't integrated.When the Democrat mayors realized they were losing the fight against civil rights they begin to force the industries out of the cities into the suburban areas.They wanted to keep blacks in the slum areas and to make them dependent on them and get their vote.That's when destruction of the black family began and heavier dependency on government.
humanity

Bellevue, WA

#22 Oct 26, 2012
A christian is a christian no matter the race. Come on folks we should be past this by now. All our ancestors were immigrants except native Americans. If you are a true christian, it should not matter to you the race of someone for any reason. I know many of you were raised to believe the way you do but u can break the cycle for your children. We are all humans who God loves.
Anonymous

United States

#23 Aug 8, 2013
I am mixed with black and white and have a white boyfriend and mostky white family and I have been a very hard working individual since birth. I do not think its you skin color. i believe it is the way you were raised. And on the note of black ppl being taken care of in slavery days... i really begg to differ . I'm pretty sure black people were the ones slaving away to provide the money the whites lived lavishley off of back then. However i enjoy being mixed because I'm not judged as often as some ppl. i don't mind being called black or african american even though i have white in me. what really hurts is when someone degrades me as if I'm trash for having a different skin color. one older mans words really got to me once. it was my boyfriends grandfather. he was talking to my boyfriends grandmother,his wife, and said "is that colored girl staying here" it made me tear ul. i tried not to act hurt. i am a christian and i do not look down on you for your views but some of the things in this post was a little hard to read and being a christian girl i will pray for you. from what you said it seems as if you have some deep rooted issues to work out and if you were a "christian" I'm kind of wondering why you believe in the theory of evolution and not creation. if you were true christian you would see in the beginning god created man and woman in his own image. it doesn't say he also created ape people in a different image lol. If black ppl were not created the same I'm sure he wouldn't have made it possible for us to conceive a white persons child he would have made it impossible if it wasn't apart of the grand design . it would have been like trying to litterally have a baby with an ape... impossible . idk these are my views coming from someone with perspective on both sides but i felt the need to share that u may not know your words are hurtful but they are and if you are a christian you should be kind . even if i was to come on here ranting and cussing and talking about the six kids and welfare check i don't have. i habe one daughter who i hope will not get greif over her being 25% black. although I'm sure she will... that's just how the world works.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meth Lab 1 hr Cant Wait 13
Come on Breathitt County 2 hr Crystal Ball 79
State employees banned from smoking 3 hr Pink Elephant 8
LBJ cheating BB championship 3 hr dog 14
Jackson radio station 3 hr hesser 7
aunti lola 3 hr bobbie 3
what has Rose Wolfe done for Jackson? 4 hr Simon Says 4
Jackson Dating
Find my Match

Jackson Jobs