Message to Black Christains

Posted in the Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
A Must See

Jackson, KY

#1 Oct 3, 2012
Anyone seen this video by Ministers Taking A Stand?It's inspiring. It reminds me of why I left the Democrat Party.The video is on YouTube.The title is Bishop E.W. Jackson's Message to Black Christains: Leave the Democrat Plantation.
Disagree

Jackson, KY

#2 Oct 6, 2012
I admit most blacks, or afro americans as they would like to now be called, (what in God's name will they want to be called in the future) are knuckle draggers who evolved from apes. However, I do beleive there are some black Christians, and I will again vote for Obama. He beats the he-- out of our alternative.
A Must See

Jackson, KY

#3 Oct 6, 2012
What kind of person are you? E.W. Jackson is correct in what he is saying.There are more black Christains then you would know about.The black people have been used by the Democrats.It's true about abortion,it's true about attaching homosexuality and same sex marriage to interracial marriage.It's what Democrats have done to the black race is actually worse than what the KKK ever did.They of all groups have suffered most under Obama's rule.This is also a good message to all Christains everywhere.A good message to Breathitt Countains-exodus from the Democrat Party now!
Pan Head

Jackson, KY

#4 Oct 6, 2012
I have to agree with disagree
SOMEWHAT AGREE

Middlesboro, KY

#5 Oct 6, 2012
I SOMEWHAT AGREE WITH AGREE AND DISAGREE
understand
#6 Oct 6, 2012
Hate to inform u, but we all evolved from apes!!! And we ALL originated from africa. Hate to burst your bubble. educate yourself.
A Must See

Jackson, KY

#7 Oct 6, 2012
So could you give what you agree and disagree about? They both agree they're racist by referring to blacks as "knuckle draggers" or "apes".Are you a racist too? Are you for genocide of entire race because that's what abortion is doing and it's doing the same to other people? It's a shame we have people in this county who support these things.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#8 Oct 6, 2012
I like pi π
A Must See

Jackson, KY

#9 Oct 6, 2012
2DamnLiberal wrote:
I like pi π
Hello Mr.Liberal,sir.I don't know what you're trying to calculate.I just know or feel that you don't like this rebellion coming from black ministers.But this has been coming for some time.Even the black Democrat congressional members were starting to rebel in early 2011 but were put back in "their place".Bishop Jackson is just one of many who are speaking up.

Location hidden

#10 Oct 6, 2012
A Must See wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Mr.Liberal,sir.I don't know what you're trying to calculate.I just know or feel that you don't like this rebellion coming from black ministers.But this has been coming for some time.Even the black Democrat congressional members were starting to rebel in early 2011 but were put back in "their place".Bishop Jackson is just one of many who are speaking up.
Black, white, whatever... exercising one's vote is not a rebellion, it is a right. I thought right-wingers were usually the ones accusing Democrats of race baiting.
Pan Head

Jackson, KY

#11 Oct 7, 2012
A Must See wrote:
So could you give what you agree and disagree about? They both agree they're racist by referring to blacks as "knuckle draggers" or "apes".Are you a racist too? Are you for genocide of entire race because that's what abortion is doing and it's doing the same to other people? It's a shame we have people in this county who support these things.
Whether or not I have racial thoughts is not the issue here, in fact you display acts of being a racist more than anyone else on this thread. It was you who referred to "Black Christains", when you created this thread. May I ask you to explain why it was not directed simply to "Christians" in general. I really don't think an explanation is required, the answer is simply you are a racist, or you would not have implied a separation of color in Christianity.
A Must See

Macon, GA

#12 Oct 7, 2012
Pan Head wrote:
<quoted text> Whether or not I have racial thoughts is not the issue here, in fact you display acts of being a racist more than anyone else on this thread. It was you who referred to "Black Christains", when you created this thread. May I ask you to explain why it was not directed simply to "Christians" in general. I really don't think an explanation is required, the answer is simply you are a racist, or you would not have implied a separation of color in Christianity.
Oh yes there is an explanation required.You have no problem whatsoever when a Democrat politician refers to a group of people being black.Your blind loyalty to Democrats shows.The title of Bishop Jackson's video is "Message To Black Christains".You're accusing Mr.E.W.Jackson of being a racist? You are for anyone claiming to be a Democrat.It is true what Bishop Jackson is saying.Your problem is you cannot accept truth.Ask yourself "what is truth?" I came out from the Democrat Party.I realize the mental control they have over people and I understand the struggle you have dealing with truth.
A Must See

Macon, GA

#13 Oct 7, 2012
2DamnLiberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Black, white, whatever... exercising one's vote is not a rebellion, it is a right. I thought right-wingers were usually the ones accusing Democrats of race baiting.
You're right.But as Bishop Jackson explains this is about God and what black Christains believe.If you listen to the video he says "this is not about party"(running to join another political party,but rather to be independent).You have to admit there is an unholy alliance between Planned Parenthood and some civil rights leaders.The Democrat Party is anti-family and they have destroyed the black family and destroying the white family as well.

Location hidden

#14 Oct 7, 2012
Planned Parenthood often builds offices in places where they are supposedly most needed such as low income areas and near college campuses. Poorer people often need help with family planning (birth control pills) and health screenings (mammograms and such). It would probably be truer to say that Planned Parenthood targets low income and no income women rather than to blame it on race. If you wonder why so many black Americans live below the poverty line, read a book like John Howard Griffin's "Black Like Me" or study events leading up to and following the Civil Rights Movement.
Storm Saxon

Winchester, KY

#15 Oct 7, 2012
Why do black people live in poverty? Simple, they got so used to the white man taking care of them during slavery that when they were freed they still wanted the white man to take care of them. Now we got generations of white people trying to live of the working white man, and the whole system is crumbling because no one wants to be responsible for themselves. Blacks are too stupid and whites have gotten too lazy.

BTW to the poster up-thread who said the Democrats were worse than the KKK: Guess who founded the KKK. Give up? It was Southern Democrats.
Almost Agree

Winchester, KY

#16 Oct 7, 2012
I almost agree with Somewhat Agree, Agree, and Disagree.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#17 Oct 8, 2012
2DamnLiberal wrote:
Planned Parenthood often builds offices in places where they are supposedly most needed such as low income areas and near college campuses. Poorer people often need help with family planning (birth control pills) and health screenings (mammograms and such). It would probably be truer to say that Planned Parenthood targets low income and no income women rather than to blame it on race. If you wonder why so many black Americans live below the poverty line, read a book like John Howard Griffin's "Black Like Me" or study events leading up to and following the Civil Rights Movement.
I havenít read his book, but I read the summary;
About where he decides to undergo medical treatment to change the color of his skin and temporarily become a black man. After changing his skin color, he travels to New Orleans to begin his life as a black man, and finds that it isnít as easy as he thought. After leaving New Orleans, he traveled into the Deep South of Mississippi and Alabama, where he really found prejudice, oppression, and hardship. After his ordeal, he lets his skin turn back to white and writes his article, which is published in March 1960. If the book is as good as the summary, I might just purchase the book.
A Must See

Clay City, KY

#18 Oct 8, 2012
Charlie Sylvester Hollon wrote:
<quoted text>
I havenít read his book, but I read the summary;
About where he decides to undergo medical treatment to change the color of his skin and temporarily become a black man. After changing his skin color, he travels to New Orleans to begin his life as a black man, and finds that it isnít as easy as he thought. After leaving New Orleans, he traveled into the Deep South of Mississippi and Alabama, where he really found prejudice, oppression, and hardship. After his ordeal, he lets his skin turn back to white and writes his article, which is published in March 1960. If the book is as good as the summary, I might just purchase the book.
That's a book worth having.I have been watching segments of the movie on YouTube.

Location hidden

#19 Oct 8, 2012
A Must See wrote:
<quoted text>That's a book worth having.I have been watching segments of the movie on YouTube.
I haven't watch any movie about the book, but I enjoy watching any inspirational movie about events that happen to people. Watching movies of that kind makes a person open their eyes up to the real world, that it isn't the fairy tale we live in, but real life events.

Location hidden

#20 Oct 8, 2012
A Must See wrote:
<quoted text>That's a book worth having.I have been watching segments of the movie on YouTube.
Some of the movies I watched that were inspirational to me were such movies as The Mighty Ducks: Emilio Estevez, Braveheart: Mel Gibson, and especially lean On Me: Morgan Freeman. I thought these movies were very inspiring to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min ChromiuMan 166,326
Cute older guy with little black dog who is he? 2 hr read it better 9
Best Gas Station 5 hr Noooo 3
horrific murder in breathett cty. crystal and m... (Jul '16) 13 hr Joe 43
Is wymt owned by CNN 14 hr Amen 4
Hoss Melton 14 hr yes 10
Leanne Bays McKnigth 14 hr Doug Terry 2

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages