Obama supporters

Pikeville, KY

#1 Nov 6, 2012
I hope you people can put aside your bigotry long enough to keep a billionaire,power hungry person from winning this election. If you think he cares about you, you are badly mistaken. He was caught on a video calling all of us the 47 percent. Then his republican assocate called us parasites. In fact, she said[some of us are producers and the rest are parasites]. Guess what...they are calling us the parasites of society. Wake up and smell the stuff they are shoveling.
Question

Macon, GA

#2 Nov 6, 2012
You talking about Obama or the other guy?
well guess what

United States

#3 Nov 6, 2012
Obama supporters wrote:
I hope you people can put aside your bigotry long enough to keep a billionaire,power hungry person from winning this election. If you think he cares about you, you are badly mistaken. He was caught on a video calling all of us the 47 percent. Then his republican assocate called us parasites. In fact, she said[some of us are producers and the rest are parasites]. Guess what...they are calling us the parasites of society. Wake up and smell the stuff they are shoveling.
well for a big percentage(not all) they spoke the truth..sad to say it..
seriously

West Liberty, KY

#4 Nov 8, 2012
Really, are you serious?
JUSTWAIT

Macon, GA

#5 Nov 8, 2012
Obama supporters wrote:
Why don't you read the story out today on Yahoo how Obama will let taxes increase by 2% on the middle class.It seems he don't want to tax the wealthy.Where's saving the middle class? He has 16,000 new irs agents and guess who they will come after and it's not the wealthy.He will crush those who supported him.
Not True

Corbin, KY

#6 Nov 11, 2012
Obama was a poor kid, raised by a single mother and left by his father. He had a great white grandmother who raised him right. He IS FOR THE WORKING MAN. The help we will get will be because of him. If only those selfish, rich Republicans in Congress will agree to make the rich pay their fair share. Romney even said he paid 13 percent income tax, while I know most working people are paying 25 to 33 percent,at least. We cannot deduct our private jets, etc., as business expense,since most of us are not in business. And he will help small business to get help because they are the backbone of the American economy and do more hiring than the big corporations. Smarten up Jackson. Your dumb ass is showing.
Get your facts straight

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Nov 12, 2012
Before you brag about how poor Obama was growing up and how bad he had it, get your facts straight first. http://washingtonexaminer.com/obama
read

United States

#8 Nov 12, 2012
Obama supporters wrote:
If you think he cares about you, you are badly mistaken. He was caught on a video calling all of us the 47 percent. Then his republican assocate called us parasites. In fact, she said[some of us are producers and the rest are parasites]. Guess what...they are calling us the parasites of society. Wake up and smell the stuff they are shoveling.
Well lets examine the situation--do you work--are you a productive member of society--or do you live off the government--if you answered yes to the first then no you are not a parasite--if you answered yes to the second part--then what do you call it? Be honest!
Elmer

Winchester, KY

#9 Nov 12, 2012
What do you think made America so great?
read

United States

#10 Nov 12, 2012
Elmer wrote:
What do you think made America so great?
Certainly not the parasites on society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 47 min USA 168,838
Ray Clemson and his millions$ 1 hr Taker 1
New Business 1 hr Homade 3
Vote dawn watts for county attorney 1 hr Junie 3
Dustin Ray Watkins (Jan '15) 4 hr Shady 17
Brown eyes he cheating 10 hr Pitiful 3
David neace- missy Henson 13 hr Popular man 5

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance