momma bear

Lexington, KY

#1 Sep 26, 2010
has anyone seen him, Iv been tryin to get up with him , but cant has he left tht piece of sh*tt Maria. Yet? id be a bette women than her anyday!. jus tell him someone is lookin for him when u see or talk to him pleace and thank ohh, an a nother thing he is a monster in bedd, Ladys i dont care to share so if u wanna feel some love rolls... hunny theres where u need to go,(: i wish i had a good man like him , but evedentally im not good enough for him! as he says so. hes an asshole, but a sweetheart at the same time (: thanks you all! tell him if u see him im lookin for him
yes

Lexington, KY

#2 Sep 26, 2010
yes i have wat do you want with him?
maria carr

Versailles, KY

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Honey first of all ive been with him for five years and you have no damn idea about the sh*t i went through so if you have somethin to say then say it to my face, browns trailor court junior begley house you stupid b*tch!!!!
Haha

United States

#4 Jan 16, 2013
Hep c, mirsa infected needle freak theiving lloyd will give men oral for pills and he does
The bastarrrd

United States

#5 Jan 16, 2013
The bastarrrdd molested my nine year old cousin, he will be up for indictment next month

“nun ya”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6 Jan 18, 2013
i think you all have got the wrong person here lol this shit not true your crazy. :)
Lynn Hillard-Courtney

Williamstown, KY

#7 Jan 18, 2013
This is Maria's aunt. Momma Bear, I will fuck u up if u ever call Maria a bitch again. I live in Corinth , u name the time and I'll meet ur ass. He does not want u. It's pathetic that u have to come on here looking for him. U may say he is good on bed, but apparently u aren't. Yes. She is more of a woman than u are. Do u wonder y he keeps going back? It's because she has something u never will have, an amazing personality, shes funny, beautiful, caring. But don't mistake that for weakness, she can beat ur ass anytime she wants. And stop being a scared little bitch. Put ur real name on here like we did. U don't know me, but if u say one more bad thing about her u will and ur going to be so sorry. I'll run u out of ky. U don't know how deep my friends loyalty runs or how much I love Maria. Keep her name out of your mouth.
Lynn Hillard-Courtney

Williamstown, KY

#8 Jan 18, 2013
maria carr wrote:
Honey first of all ive been with him for five years and you have no damn idea about the sh*t i went through so if you have somethin to say then say it to my face, browns trailor court junior begley house you stupid b*tch!!!!
. Do u know her real name? Aunt Lynn. I love u baby girl. Nobody is going to talk about u like that.
Skanks they are

United States

#9 Jan 18, 2013
Thats the damn skankin campbell crew doin that shit they wont tell there names they are chicken shiots
RatMan

Hazard, KY

#10 Jan 18, 2013
Lynn I agree your niece isn't a b*tch, she is a dirty slut. I F*cked her and her mommy both in the same night and one of them skanks gave me crabs.
True

United States

#11 Jan 19, 2013
Yes there was a hearing before the breathitt county grand jury last friday about lyod keith, a friend of mine told me they set on the grand jury, said he rubbed a a nine year old breast thru her clothing and saidd the child molestation law say that qualified in it so i guess he will be charged
Friend

United States

#12 Jan 20, 2013
I find this hard to believe, I guess, I better contact him and see what's going on. I don't know why people pick on the innocent.
Whocares

United States

#13 Jan 21, 2013
People need to stop on this topix stuff. Just causes drama.

Portage, MI

#14 Jan 28, 2013
Hey Ratman, meet me and call Maria a slut to my face. Ppl think they can do or say anything and ppl will let it go. U don't know me and I can promise u don't want to. Say something else about her, but when u do be prepared to be looking over ur shoulder. I'm not an illiterate inbred like u r. Say one more word and u will have some evil ppl roll up on ur doorstep faster than those crabs of urs jump off once realize that even they r above u. U never slept with either of them. But let's say u did. What does that say about you? And ur on the internet telling ppl about ur crabs? Really? How sad. U have no shame. We all know a dog only barks when it doesn't know the person. Keep Marias name out of ur mouth, and if u think I'm joking pick a place between Georgetown and Jackson and ill show u how loyal and protective I am. Man up and put ur name on here. Quit hiding behind a computer.

Portage, MI

#15 Jan 28, 2013
Please learn spelling and grammar. U r just showing how ignorant u r. Momma. I couldnt understand half of what u said. Get off the shit so u can type. And ppl pick on the innocent because they do not have a life. They don't care about how this kind of thing impacts someones life. Quid pro Quo. This for That....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who will be the next Judge and Deputy Judge? 1 hr Wondering 1
snow 3 hr Gov 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Just an observer 170,029
Ford Motors 6 hr Voter 10
Jackson pedofiles 8 hr Hmmm 4
I just couldn't believe it... 8 hr Yup 3
what 8 hr Voter 4
who is that woman 9 hr Mongo again 33

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages