Why was Lynn Herald dismissed from th...

Why was Lynn Herald dismissed from the Breathitt school board attorney position?

Posted in the Jackson Forum

A friend of Lynn

Smiths Grove, KY

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Does anyone know why Lynn Herald was dismissed from the Breathitt County school board attorney position.I think she was doing an excellent job as their attorney.It will be hard to replace her because she is such a competent fair lawyer.
probably

Montréal, Canada

#2 Jan 31, 2013
Probably because she was selling them out like she does her so called clients. I know of at least one client that she sold out. The reason I know this, is that several other people had the same lawsuit against the same company and they won. The only difference the lawyers involoved.LOL
DUH

Orange, VA

#3 Jan 31, 2013
can't you read the news article..apparently her services are no longer needed since the state has taken the school system over. lynn is an excellent attorney and takes her job seriously. it seems that all anyone does on this site is try to put someone down. just because you may have a miserable life doesn't give you the right to try to make others miserable also. get real!
Where is the proof

Hyden, KY

#4 Jan 31, 2013
DUH wrote:
can't you read the news article..apparently her services are no longer needed since the state has taken the school system over. lynn is an excellent attorney and takes her job seriously. it seems that all anyone does on this site is try to put someone down. just because you may have a miserable life doesn't give you the right to try to make others miserable also. get real!
How would you know that has she won a big case show us some proof
Lynn is the best

Richmond, KY

#5 Jan 31, 2013
Lynn is the best that leads the rest.She is already a millionaire.What about you?
Hero

Hyden, KY

#6 Feb 1, 2013
Lynn is the best wrote:
Lynn is the best that leads the rest.She is already a millionaire.What about you?
u know this how? Is she your hero it's good to have some one to look up to and want to be like when u grow up
Wow

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Feb 1, 2013
Wow!!!
my hero

Richmond, KY

#8 Feb 1, 2013
Hero wrote:
<quoted text> u know this how? Is she your hero it's good to have some one to look up to and want to be like when u grow up
Yes she is my hero.
And other hero gone

Hyden, KY

#9 Feb 1, 2013
my hero wrote:
<quoted text>Yes she is my hero.
Ms. Herald your services are no longer needed by the board. Priceless&#128516;
Bojack

Mount Sterling, KY

#10 Feb 1, 2013
Fine lady
Support in breathitt

United States

#11 Feb 2, 2013
Maybe 22ft should use her services and get the decision overturned on using the colisium........or she could go and help those kids out against those big bad lawyers in frankfort

Whatever her help would definately help 22ft and they would be appreciative
stupid

United States

#12 Feb 2, 2013
another crook bites the dust
yep

Hyden, KY

#13 Feb 2, 2013
stupid wrote:
wonder why our newspaper always has a pic of the people getting fired on the front page, but not her,that is big news and we did not get to see the pictures,why play favorites with her when you should be an unbiased newspaper.
Hypercrite

Hyden, KY

#14 Feb 2, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
wonder why our newspaper always has a pic of the people getting fired on the front page, but not her,that is big news and we did not get to see the pictures,why play favorites with her when you should be an unbiased newspaper.
I can tell u why Mr. Fugate is a hypercrite if it would have been somebody he disliked he would have told how much they made and ever wrong thing they done .
She is not a crook

Richmond, KY

#15 Feb 2, 2013
stupid wrote:
She is not a crook.What can you prove she has ever stolen?
Because

United States

#16 Feb 2, 2013
Because she technically didn't get fired. Attorneys are not employees of the board. They sign a contract to provide services. Not dissimilar to buying milk from company A and then decided to buy it from company B.

I still think Hyden's mad because one of those exchange students must have laid the big black pipe to his woman.
Johnny Walker Red

Hyden, KY

#17 Feb 3, 2013
If your services are no longer needed you have been fired actually
or else

Campton, KY

#18 Feb 3, 2013
Johnny Walker Red wrote:
If your services are no longer needed you have been fired actually
Or you get laid off. But in the case of having a contract, you actually are fired, they call it terminating your contract.LOL
Because

United States

#19 Feb 3, 2013
God, you people are dumb.

Let me put it this way -- it would be the same as if the board decided to stop doing business with Bank A and started doing business with Bank B.

Lynn Ethel wasn't fired. She wasn't hired in the first place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min ChromiuMan 166,326
Cute older guy with little black dog who is he? 2 hr read it better 9
Best Gas Station 5 hr Noooo 3
horrific murder in breathett cty. crystal and m... (Jul '16) 13 hr Joe 43
Is wymt owned by CNN 14 hr Amen 4
Hoss Melton 14 hr yes 10
Leanne Bays McKnigth 14 hr Doug Terry 2

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages