Comments
1 - 20 of 58 Comments Last updated Feb 21, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 25, 2012
 
Is there going to be a drug bust or not people give us some names all u rats and ratees why don't u rat on topix and tell people. half of the people you rat on hasen't done anything and u wind up destroying their lives.
J Perkins

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 27, 2012
 
Well, some of them are cody wagers and wife, courtney Holbrook, a Back girl, robin maybe, james allen, Jr., Mike Allen and wife, callie allen, sheila burrows and a bunch of others too numerous to list. Ain't right. They get in trouble then rat their ways out.
Info

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 27, 2012
 
Don't forget Anthony Napier, mellissa Bryant and randy fugate!!!!!
POINTLESS

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 27, 2012
 
They hit 2-3 counties down the road a couple weeks back, Lee County, yesterday, so, I expect them to be knocking here within the next 72 hours.
Ain't that right, 45?
goo roo

Rockfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 1, 2012
 
adam combs nick combs and there whole damn famliy are rats they call the police if u flip a cigg out t the window. it runs in there blood take that back there heart pumps shit.rats rats rats ;;;;;;;;;;;

“SINE POENA NON EST LEX.”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 1, 2012
 
goo roo wrote:
adam combs nick combs and there whole damn famliy are rats they call the police if u flip a cigg out t the window. it runs in there blood take that back there heart pumps shit.rats rats rats ;;;;;;;;;;;
Only the trash who break the laws need to worry about "rats". Why are you so worried about them???
RUMOR

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 1, 2012
 
POINTLESS wrote:
They hit 2-3 counties down the road a couple weeks back, Lee County, yesterday, so, I expect them to be knocking here within the next 72 hours.
Ain't that right, 45?
heard that bo & kenny turner was in a shoot-out with law & one or both may have died in the incident...just a rumor so far,no news station has verified it to be true at this time.rumors circulated on the beattyville topix
jacksonasshole1

Garrett, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 1, 2012
 
and what do you think you all are doin namein names ratin is ratin no matter how u look at it
Good Thing

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Yes but Rattin is a GOOD THING to some of us!!!!!I personally would like to see all these drug selling , life destruction people behind bars, they are only interested in the money they can get off people they really don't care how many life's they ruin.

“SINE POENA NON EST LEX.”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 2, 2012
 
Good Thing wrote:
Yes but Rattin is a GOOD THING to some of us!!!!!I personally would like to see all these drug selling , life destruction people behind bars, they are only interested in the money they can get off people they really don't care how many life's they ruin.
I wish the government would put a bounty on all doper trash and make it legal to hunt them for sport!!!
TO 45acp

Prospect, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 2, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

man, that is called MURDER and you are no better than the drug addicts and dealers if you want to KILL PEOPLE.
Are you a killer?
Drug addicts need HELP , REHAB
Pushers suck I agree and like the song, THE PUSHER by Steppenwolf says, google it, but to want to KILL ADDICTS 45? Do you believe in God or the bible?
How can any SANE person type the things you type on here? I do not believe you are sane, in my opinion, you need help, therpy, anger management or SOMETHING.
What would you have done if you had been in Viet Nam and your fellow soilder fired up a marijuana cigarette? Blow his head off?
I will pray for you 45, I hope one day you wil find inner peace, I have read about you daughter? I think or whatever the deal was but I can not remember what you or others said for sure, but you, as a HUMAN BEING, seem so full of hate it is scarry.
I would be scared to live near someone like you because you seem unstable and trigger happy and it seems like you would shoot first and ask questions later if a lost person knocked on your door to ask for directions,I mean come on, seek help for your kill them all let God sort them out attitude.
I may be taking what you type wrong? If so, I am sorry, but if not, I think you need mental help and quick before you kill someone.
extra extra

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

did i read it right in the news paper that arch and his boys are being charged with s crime?
rehab

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Rehab is a good idea, but unless the druggie wants help it won't work. You have heard the old expression "you can lead a horse to water but can't make it drink"? Same with a druggie with rehab, you can make it go to rehab but if they don't want to quit they won't. What we need is to start at a young age educating about the dangers of drugs and cracking down on crime and drug related offenses. Put people in jail or other facilities without making it a hotel hilton and see how quick they won't be repeat offenders. This includes the juvenile facilities. I agree with them attending classes for school or GED but take all other priviledges away and see how quick they change.

“SINE POENA NON EST LEX.”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 2, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

TO 45acp wrote:
man, that is called MURDER and you are no better than the drug addicts and dealers if you want to KILL PEOPLE.
Are you a killer?
Drug addicts need HELP , REHAB
Pushers suck I agree and like the song, THE PUSHER by Steppenwolf says, google it, but to want to KILL ADDICTS 45? Do you believe in God or the bible?
How can any SANE person type the things you type on here? I do not believe you are sane, in my opinion, you need help, therpy, anger management or SOMETHING.
What would you have done if you had been in Viet Nam and your fellow soilder fired up a marijuana cigarette? Blow his head off?
I will pray for you 45, I hope one day you wil find inner peace, I have read about you daughter? I think or whatever the deal was but I can not remember what you or others said for sure, but you, as a HUMAN BEING, seem so full of hate it is scarry.
I would be scared to live near someone like you because you seem unstable and trigger happy and it seems like you would shoot first and ask questions later if a lost person knocked on your door to ask for directions,I mean come on, seek help for your kill them all let God sort them out attitude.
I may be taking what you type wrong? If so, I am sorry, but if not, I think you need mental help and quick before you kill someone.
It wouldn’t be MURDER if it were made LEGAL. You are trying to use compassion in a war against people who have none. Roughly 90% of ALL crime can be tied to drugs. The only way to solve the problem is to eliminate the people who cause it. I know that society isn’t ready to accept this solution yet, but I assure you the day will come when such drastic action will be necessary for the survival of decent people.
POINTLESS

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I have a proposition for you, sir.... I am willing to offer the ultimate opportunity, especially for a man of your principles.

First, a little background.. I am a 'dope head' a 'pusher' and a 'supporter of legalization.' I am, in your opinion, trash.

As you may imagine I hate your guts as much as you hate mine.

So, here is my proposal... We allow this forum to select a 1,000 acre plot of land somewhere unfamiliar to us both. We enter together and immediately go our separate ways, a ceasefire will be in place until sun up the following day. At that time, the hunt begins, no rules, no time limit, only one man leaves alive.

You want to hunt us?
I want to see you bleed out!
Could anything be more perfect?

Let's see how big of a man you are...
everyone has a addiction

Harpursville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

EVERYONE has a addiction,45's is hating on topix,hourly ,omg he would feeeeeeen if he could talk about killing doper trash,other people are addicted to gossip,religion or food,oh yea i forgot the big one SEX,everyone,coffee,cig,You name it we are all addicted to something so stop judging everyone and see how happy your life could be and yea ,45,you need to see a doctor about anger management u sound like a unibomber or Manson dude,do you have a woman?maybe you need sex you sad,just sad
POINTLESS

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 2, 2012
 
Ideas killing ideas.
I wish there were a font for sarcasm.

“SINE POENA NON EST LEX.”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

POINTLESS wrote:
I have a proposition for you, sir.... I am willing to offer the ultimate opportunity, especially for a man of your principles.
First, a little background.. I am a 'dope head' a 'pusher' and a 'supporter of legalization.' I am, in your opinion, trash.
As you may imagine I hate your guts as much as you hate mine.
So, here is my proposal... We allow this forum to select a 1,000 acre plot of land somewhere unfamiliar to us both. We enter together and immediately go our separate ways, a ceasefire will be in place until sun up the following day. At that time, the hunt begins, no rules, no time limit, only one man leaves alive.
You want to hunt us?
I want to see you bleed out!
Could anything be more perfect?
Let's see how big of a man you are...
That would be great if it were LEGAL. I respect and obey the laws, obviously you care nothing about them.
you are trash and scum

Wheelwright, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

POINTLESS wrote:
I have a proposition for you, sir.... I am willing to offer the ultimate opportunity, especially for a man of your principles.
First, a little background.. I am a 'dope head' a 'pusher' and a 'supporter of legalization.' I am, in your opinion, trash.
As you may imagine I hate your guts as much as you hate mine.
So, here is my proposal... We allow this forum to select a 1,000 acre plot of land somewhere unfamiliar to us both. We enter together and immediately go our separate ways, a ceasefire will be in place until sun up the following day. At that time, the hunt begins, no rules, no time limit, only one man leaves alive.
You want to hunt us?
I want to see you bleed out!
Could anything be more perfect?
Let's see how big of a man you are...
You're worthless. In fact, you're worse than worthless. You enrich yourself by harming others. You are a piece of shit. I hope you die slowly and painfully. Or maybe you will get caught and sent to prison where Big Bi Bubba has his way with your bunghole on a nightly basis, leaving you sore and bleeding.

Sober up and get a real job and contribute to society, you piece of sh*t.
You do know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Feb 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

POINTLESS wrote:
I have a proposition for you, sir.... I am willing to offer the ultimate opportunity, especially for a man of your principles.
First, a little background.. I am a 'dope head' a 'pusher' and a 'supporter of legalization.' I am, in your opinion, trash.
As you may imagine I hate your guts as much as you hate mine.
So, here is my proposal... We allow this forum to select a 1,000 acre plot of land somewhere unfamiliar to us both. We enter together and immediately go our separate ways, a ceasefire will be in place until sun up the following day. At that time, the hunt begins, no rules, no time limit, only one man leaves alive.
You want to hunt us?
I want to see you bleed out!
Could anything be more perfect?
Let's see how big of a man you are...
You do know that addicts have three choice's if they dont get help dont you? JAIL INSTITUTIONS OR....... DEATH! In my oppinions it would be hell in any one of the three choices you have. Your letting your drugs do the talking ole boy. How big of you to want to meet someone and kill! It dont take a man to go looking to kill someone, It takes a sicko coward. One who harbors hate against society as you claim 45 doe's Well sounds like to me you hate against people who try to work and do right. Go get help or check out one. I dont pitty addicts, hey I used to be one myself, and self pitty will not get you anywhere. I just stood up to the f@@cking drugs and said your not going to run my life anymore. I am taking over now. And thats exactly what I did. No one loved them better than this old bird. But might I add that was a hell of a price to pay. Not worth it. I am happy now with my life and the decisions that I make with a clear head and no influences from a pill.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Jackson Forum right now

Search the Jackson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Limbertwig 146,731
gabby hensley 23 min eww 6
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min chinwendu1 128,869
Academy 30 min Disappointed 6
Courtney Hollbrook (Sep '11) 1 hr Gabrielle Hensley 70
is jerry cheatin on sandy again (Jan '13) 1 hr Gabrielle Hensley 7
lillian hensley (Jan '11) 1 hr You Know Who Bitch 3
central Office 1 hr Sasha 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jackson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Jackson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••