First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nuts

Georgetown, KY

#1 Sep 22, 2012
sugar dady: one of the most pathetic creatures on earth.
1. if they stopped giving the woman anything,but their love, she would move on to another man.
2. deep down he knows she wouldnt have anything to do with him if he didnt pay bills or help with the pills.
3. she knows how to make him feel special in many ways,but she is a professional liar.
4. he chooses to be stupid, and other men make fun of him behind his back. After all while the woman may make him feel younger, he is not 20 something anymore.
5. she puts up with his older body, cause she wants all the perks that goes with dating an older man. Money and what money gets for her is the most important thing. But, she can debate that, and make him think she is really into him. She is good at her craft. Real good....
nuts

Georgetown, KY

#2 Sep 22, 2012
nuts wrote:
sugar dady: one of the most pathetic creatures on earth.
1. if they stopped giving the woman anything,but their love, she would move on to another man.
2. deep down he knows she wouldnt have anything to do with him if he didnt pay bills or help with the pills.
3. she knows how to make him feel special in many ways,but she is a professional liar.
4. he chooses to be stupid, and other men make fun of him behind his back. After all while the woman may make him feel younger, he is not 20 something anymore.
5. she puts up with his older body, cause she wants all the perks that goes with dating an older man. Money and what money gets for her is the most important thing. But, she can debate that, and make him think she is really into him. She is good at her craft. Real good....
oh, and I used dady, because I can not bring myself to associate the name DADDY with these pathetic men.
Just

Macon, GA

#3 Sep 22, 2012
Just turns my stomach but whatever floats their boat. I guess some people like old wrinkled up stuff. To each his own. Hope they have happiness in their lives. Some people have daddy issues.
nuts

Georgetown, KY

#4 Sep 22, 2012
Just wrote:
Just turns my stomach but whatever floats their boat. I guess some people like old wrinkled up stuff. To each his own. Hope they have happiness in their lives. Some people have daddy issues.
unfortunately, bottom line , the women are truly seeing the older man for whatever they can get out of him. The need for drugs will make you overlook wrinkles.
sugerdaddy

Winchester, KY

#5 Sep 22, 2012
Just wrote:
Just turns my stomach but whatever floats their boat. I guess some people like old wrinkled up stuff. To each his own. Hope they have happiness in their lives. Some people have daddy issues.
the older the bull the stiffer the horn and whats it to you if I want to give my money to a beautiful young chickeedee ? If she earns it who am I to say what she spends it on?
nuts

Georgetown, KY

#6 Sep 22, 2012
sugerdaddy wrote:
<quoted text>the older the bull the stiffer the horn and whats it to you if I want to give my money to a beautiful young chickeedee ? If she earns it who am I to say what she spends it on?
oh, you're nothing to me.
Electra complex: AKA "Daddy issues" The unconscious libidinal desire for her father.

And, that's bull about the horn. A physican can explain it to you.
nuts

Georgetown, KY

#7 Sep 22, 2012
nuts wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, you're nothing to me.
Electra complex: AKA "Daddy issues" The unconscious libidinal desire for her father.
And, that's bull about the horn. A physican can explain it to you.
I should probably explain the "Daddy Issues" quote. Well, a young lady that has an unconscious desire for her father can't act upon that desire, because it is taboo in our society. Therefore, she dates older men with whom she can act out her desire for her father in a "less sick" way.( excuse my earlier type-Os).
nuts

Georgetown, KY

#8 Sep 25, 2012
nuts wrote:
<quoted text> I should probably explain the "Daddy Issues" quote. Well, a young lady that has an unconscious desire for her father can't act upon that desire, because it is taboo in our society. Therefore, she dates older men with whom she can act out her desire for her father in a "less sick" way.( excuse my earlier type-Os).
Really don't believe in the dady issues theory. Don't think it is true at all. It is just based on a theory that anyone can read about. Anyway, men shouldn't have to give a woman money. She should not be willing to take any money from him if she respects him at all, or herself.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#9 Sep 26, 2012
nuts wrote:
sugar dady: one of the most pathetic creatures on earth.
1. if they stopped giving the woman anything,but their love, she would move on to another man.
2. deep down he knows she wouldnt have anything to do with him if he didnt pay bills or help with the pills.
3. she knows how to make him feel special in many ways,but she is a professional liar.
4. he chooses to be stupid, and other men make fun of him behind his back. After all while the woman may make him feel younger, he is not 20 something anymore.
5. she puts up with his older body, cause she wants all the perks that goes with dating an older man. Money and what money gets for her is the most important thing. But, she can debate that, and make him think she is really into him. She is good at her craft. Real good....
i had a sugar daddy once...i ate the whole thing...how bout that...?...go figure...
wow

Campton, KY

#10 Sep 26, 2012
nuts wrote:
sugar dady: one of the most pathetic creatures on earth.
Let's look at your post.
1) You are obviously someone who is so ugly, you cannot get a sugar daddy or ..........
2) You had a sugar daddy and could not keep him satisfied or .........
3) Another woman stole your sugar daddy or ..........
4) Your man became some hot young aspiring woman's sugar daddy and dumped your tail or ........
5) You are one of these bible thumping idiots helll bent on telling the rest of the world what they can see, say, do or when to take a shiat.

In short, if you do not like sugar daddy's that is your right, but stop getting on Topix and whining and crying because you are left out of the sugar daddy money loop.

I too Dark Side ate a sugar daddy, and got a belly ache as well!!
dennis

Richmond, KY

#11 Sep 26, 2012
Symbiotic - each gaining something from the relationship. Just don't call it love.
wow

Hyden, KY

#12 Sep 26, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's look at your post.
1) You are obviously someone who is so ugly, you cannot get a sugar daddy or ..........
2) You had a sugar daddy and could not keep him satisfied or .........
3) Another woman stole your sugar daddy or ..........
4) Your man became some hot young aspiring woman's sugar daddy and dumped your tail or ........
5) You are one of these bible thumping idiots helll bent on telling the rest of the world what they can see, say, do or when to take a shiat.
In short, if you do not like sugar daddy's that is your right, but stop getting on Topix and whining and crying because you are left out of the sugar daddy money loop.
I too Dark Side ate a sugar daddy, and got a belly ache as well!!
you are.....
1) obviously someone who used to be a sugar daddy who had a younger woman that dumped you for a younger guy....or....
2) you are probably anywhere between 45-50 overweight and only fool with young girls cause most of them are stupid and are willing to take your money
nuts

Georgetown, KY

#13 Sep 27, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's look at your post.
1) You are obviously someone who is so ugly, you cannot get a sugar daddy or ..........
2) You had a sugar daddy and could not keep him satisfied or .........
3) Another woman stole your sugar daddy or ..........
4) Your man became some hot young aspiring woman's sugar daddy and dumped your tail or ........
5) You are one of these bible thumping idiots helll bent on telling the rest of the world what they can see, say, do or when to take a shiat.
In short, if you do not like sugar daddy's that is your right, but stop getting on Topix and whining and crying because you are left out of the sugar daddy money loop.
I too Dark Side ate a sugar daddy, and got a belly ache as well!!
It looks like this post struck a nerve with you. It doesn't apply to me what-so-ever. It's just something that is easy to see. But, some people do live in denial. By the way, no more whinning, no need since I pretty much covered it. Have a good day.
Know it all

Richmond, KY

#14 Sep 28, 2012
I say more power to anyone that has a sugar daddy! As long as u satisfy one another. And u make each other happy good,for u! Don't let ignorant people stop u from happiness they r just jealous u have one and they dont!
wow

Campton, KY

#15 Sep 28, 2012
dennis wrote:
Symbiotic - each gaining something from the relationship. Just don't call it love.
LOVE IS OVERRATED
jules

United States

#16 Sep 28, 2012
i had a sugar baby once , i ate it, hehe. now i love sugar daddys , i want one of them to. i ate my last sugar daddy hehe , kiss my rosey red a&&
I LOVE MY SUGAR DADDY

Hodgenville, KY

#17 Sep 28, 2012
Know it all wrote:
I say more power to anyone that has a sugar daddy! As long as u satisfy one another. And u make each other happy good,for u! Don't let ignorant people stop u from happiness they r just jealous u have one and they dont!
I MY SELF HAVE A SUGAR DADDY AND ALL THESE GIRLS THAT SAY IT IS NASTY IT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE JELOUS AND CAN'T FIND ONE OF THERE OWN..YES I STARTED DATING HIM FOR HIS MONEY,BUT NOW WE REALLY DO CARE ABOUT EACH OTHER..HE JUST LIKES TO TAKE CARE OF HIS BEAUTIFUL WOMEN..
demmos

Lebanon, KY

#18 Sep 28, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>LOVE IS OVERRATED
Agreed. And a deep romantic relationship love is really unnecessary. A person can get by just fine without it. Many times you think you're in some big mushy love boat but yur not.
Someone

Lebanon, KY

#19 Sep 29, 2012
How can these men stay with someone that just uses them for their money to get what they want.Do you really believe they care anything about you.You better wake up.After they take all your money they will move onto another man.
hmmm

Lexington, KY

#20 Sep 29, 2012
Goes both ways. Believe it or not, ther are women in this county that buy men off the internet. Move them into this county and keep them up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr it dont 148,164
Stiff upper lip fraud 7 hr cauliflower 5
Fatty fatty 2x4 7 hr another young woman 8
investigate social services 8 hr goodness 18
Sykes 9 hr no no 2
Something has to be done 10 hr tbone 17
child molesters 15 hr snip snip 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages