Randal Carpenter Funeral

Randal Carpenter Funeral

Posted in the Jackson Forum

Wondering

Jackson, KY

#1 Aug 24, 2009
Does anyone know when and where it will be? Will he be taken back to Ohio where his children live? I am praying for the family and all who were involved in this terrible tragedy.
Not Sure

United States

#2 Aug 25, 2009
Is this the same Randy Carpenter that went to BHS that graduated around 86 or 87? He would be between 39-41 yrs old. I'm just wondering if it's the same one I know. Thx.:)
Randall Carpenter Obit

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Aug 25, 2009
CARPENTER, Randall C age 61, passed away unexpectedly on Friday, August 21, 2009. He is preceded in death by his father, Carl Carpenter; sisters, Phyllis Coleman, Vivian Carpenter, and Carla Carpenter, and nephew, David Kelly Carpenter. He is survived by his mother, Vadie Carpenter; sons, Brandon (Kristie) Carpenter and Nicholas (Holly) Carpenter; grandchildren, Brody, Bryce, and Madalyn Carpenter; niece, Casey (Travis) Donthnier; great niece, Ciera Donthnier; close family members, the Hudsons and the Harveys; special friends, Wollina and Linda White, as well as numerous relatives, neighbors, and friends. Randall was a member of the Masonic Temple and the American Legion. He retired from GM after 30 years of service. Funeral services will be held at 10:00 am Friday, August 28, 2009 at Newcomer Funeral Home, 3940 Kettering Blvd., Kettering. Family will receive friends from 5:00 pm 7:00 pm Thursday, August 27, 2009 at the funeral home. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Shriners Childrens Hospital. To leave a special message for the family online, visit www.NewcomerDayton.com .
Published in the Dayton Daily News on 8/25/2009
just me

Spartanburg, SC

#4 Aug 25, 2009
Is it the one that used to own the gas station at frozen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tommie Gail Brewer (Oct '09) 1 hr just keep on talking 32
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Family Man 142,447
eddie? 8 hr buddy 6
kudos to sheriff's dept. 10 hr Who cares 15
CLayton Smith 22 hr Old friend 5
What do yall think about Matt Strong, Jordan Mu... (Nov '09) Sat Witness 37
Cecil the Lion Sat sad 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages