GaryGodsey

United States

#1 Sep 14, 2012
In my opinion I belive that Gary should not be able to work in the court house.Every time I go there he is in every womans face,harassing them sticking his nose into their business.I belive that he is like the SouthJacksonGirls no driffence.Only he gets it free in front of the court house.Why dont the law lay down the law?Its said to Protect and Serve,ok he serves but who protect?The court house is built on the 10 commandment and Gary has broke half of them.Tell me what makes him so special?I belive that he should be striped of his uniform.The suit is a symbol of justice not a horny old man.
true
#2 Sep 14, 2012
i went to court 1 day & he couldnt stay away from my woman
Jaxon Girl
#3 Sep 14, 2012
If u feel like he has done something wrong or treated you badly, then call his boss.
joke

Orange, VA

#4 Sep 14, 2012
the sheriff's dept is over the security department..call the almighty Sheriff Clemons with your complaint until he does something about it
GaryGodsey

United States

#5 Sep 15, 2012
Hes a joke I wouldn.t let him around my 12 years old daughter.In my opinion he.s a pervert.He dose need to be put out of the court house.Horny old man.I have 1 daughter and thats my world.So I guess that hes the court house hore.
GaryGodsey

United States

#6 Sep 15, 2012
Ain,t his wife taking care of him?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#7 Sep 15, 2012
tell us how u really feel
citizen

United States

#8 Sep 15, 2012
with some men you put a uniform on him and he thinks he is gods gift to women,but he is no worst then the others his sidekicks are as bad if not worse. The most recent hired Chase Fugate has been known to be a woman beater.So who is hiring all these guys? Not Ray Clemons but John Hollan that works in the sheriffs office so call and tell him I am almost positive he wont do nothing about it. Used to be Rays deputies that hung outside but seems they have all went into hiding,plus all are to old to even think about doing anything with another woman! Younger deputies work at night
Jaxon Girl
#9 Sep 16, 2012
sounds personal to me.
GaryGodsey

United States

#10 Sep 17, 2012
I was always talked that you go by the 10 commandments also the consitutions,I was to belive that this was what the court system was made of.In my opinion,I belive that it serves the ones running it.Gary,is a promblem but so are all the rest of them my beef is with Gary.I dont belive that a woman that gose to the court house should be harassed.I belive that he should punished in some way or form.I shouldn,t feel dirty because I never done a thing wrong.I feel that Gary s a dog.I belive that he is doing his wife unfitingfor she is taking on his prombles.You can talk to the ones in charge they push it to the side, so why try I did.
Nasty Gary Godsey

United States

#11 Sep 21, 2012
Today is court day Gary might have a heart attack coming on to the women.Have 911 ready.
really
#12 Sep 21, 2012
Obviously personal. Go talk to Ray or just shut up.
Really

United States

#13 Sep 21, 2012
Who wants some nasty man like him around them,I sure dont.Maybe Ill call the county Att.General about this unfitt man.Then we,ll see what happens.I have the number the last four digits is 4600.
Court Day

United States

#14 Sep 24, 2012
Its Gary,s day to stand n front of the courthouse again.Oh god!
Ridiculous
#15 Sep 24, 2012
Get over yourself. This is obviously personal. If you have a problem then go see the bosses instead of complaining about it on the internet.
need2know

United States

#16 Sep 26, 2012
Ridiculous wrote:
Get over yourself. This is obviously personal. If you have a problem then go see the bosses instead of complaining about it on the internet.
First of all just let you know that no one tell me what to do what to say and when to do itI am my own boss.I did what you said to do I called Frankford hope you are happy.As for Gary I hope he gets what he deserved.I will say this I hope he meets a drop dead sexy woman and she,s a man,socks it to him.Im not a man but if I was I would give him what he deserves but I,m not a man.Personal maybe maybe not thats for me to no,SKANK.
MissThang

United States

#17 Sep 26, 2012
Just wanted to let you know that if you want this sight off then go to the Co,Att.office sign the paper and take it off,As long as it on here I will write what I feel.Besides Gary is in town every day like today While he was in the court room.Sticking his nose in women bussiness and so on.Man ho....
Robin Hood

United States

#18 Sep 27, 2012
injun slapahoe wrote:
tell us how u really feel
LMAO off good one !!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sykes 4 hr no rehires 3
Griffith family of crooks 5 hr Shame shame 1
Why does Illegal Mexicans not pay Child Support ? (Sep '11) 6 hr static age 75
Stiff upper lip fraud 8 hr Black black hit t... 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 hr I believe 148,165
Fatty fatty 2x4 21 hr another young woman 8
investigate social services 22 hr goodness 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages