which are the most friendliest poster...

which are the most friendliest posters on topix?

Posted in the Jackson Forum

friendly posters

Macon, GA

#1 Dec 8, 2012
i was wondering who are the most friendliest posters on topix. lets face it, theres a whole lot of posters that are rude, down grading everyone, so who is the friendliest?
George
#2 Dec 8, 2012
i am,,but i dont take crap off people..
Idk but

Richmond, KY

#3 Dec 8, 2012
friendly posters wrote:
i was wondering who are the most friendliest posters on topix. lets face it, theres a whole lot of posters that are rude, down grading everyone, so who is the friendliest?
Im not sure but in my opinion Charles Sylvester Hollan seems to be very nice.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5 Dec 8, 2012
Charlie Sylvester Hollon and 2DamnLiberal get my vote.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#6 Dec 8, 2012
There are several on Topix that are nice and keep the debates clean and never put others down. They have always treated me with respect, such as 2DamnLiberal, Lost Angel, Harrison Bush, Keep The ChChChange, Weta, and many others. I enjoy debating with these people, and I hope they continue to do so in the future.
Many

Clay City, KY

#7 Dec 9, 2012
I have exchanged with Charlie,Liberal and Dark Side of Doom many times and they are like friends although we tend to debate sometimes.Also like to debate with Weta and Acer.There are many others who use various names but are respectful.
Janice J
#8 Dec 10, 2012
Yeah the charlie guy seems pretty nice and humanity seems nice. i normally just read whats going on but actually there are quite a few that seem nice. there was a guy called 45acp that was real nasty but from what i read they all figured out who he was, didnt know him, and he stopped or started going by a different name. but anyway that charlie guy and that humanity seem pretty nice. theres a few bad apples. prolly best if everyone just ignored the nasty ones.

Location hidden

#10 Dec 11, 2012
Yep, I'll have to say Humanity posts with sense and respect also.

Location hidden

#11 Dec 11, 2012
And I'd like to add that by not pointing out a specific poster as being nice, I'm not trying to say they are not. I just haven't had much interaction with them to notice how they post.
Sammy J
#12 Dec 31, 2012
I like humanity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Breathitt co sheriff dept gets$14,000.00 monthl... 56 min Tax man 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr umoron 151,667
Why are children required to bring their own to... 5 hr ummmm 4
Miller,Noble, Cole, Hearld and now Lee 7 hr Cindy 2
Bobby Terry is shutting down in November! 7 hr lmbo 19
Rusty Reynolds is in the poor house now! 8 hr Rusty the old buz... 4
Lucille Hudson new deputy coroner 9 hr I know 4

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages