Elk Veiw Suspects
dna test are for that

Richmond, KY

#86 Oct 17, 2012
just saying wrote:
<quoted text> It qdoesn't matter what someone post on this site isn't going to do a thing. They might see a persons name but no one is going to tell on their self if they are questioned and the cops around here already know these peoples names on here that have been mentioned. Everyone in Jackson know these people. It takes evidence to get these people put in jail. Audio or video, usually has to be used, it is hard to do anything with just someone signing a statement on someone.
The upcoming DNA tests will most likely be able to check and solve if it is who they think they was.
just saying

United States

#87 Oct 17, 2012
dna test are for that wrote:
<quoted text>The upcoming DNA tests will most likely be able to check and solve if it is who they think they was.
yeah I'm sure it will. I was talking about people in town who are dealing drugs. The cops know who they are already. They don't need this site.
site may help

Richmond, KY

#88 Oct 17, 2012
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah I'm sure it will. I was talking about people in town who are dealing drugs. The cops know who they are already. They don't need this site.
Yea they know them.I hope this site helps them solve what happened.
sad

Newark, OH

#90 Oct 18, 2012
Keep The ChChChange wrote:
<quoted text> .... and your name is??? Is that a threat? You have been reported! lol ... if ya can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. I have a right to my opinion, same as you. Get over yourself. At least I'm not on here threatening to shoot people.
I DIDN'T MAKE A THREAT YOU DUMB ASS REPORT ME I DON'T GIVE A F###
the relative

Richmond, KY

#92 Oct 18, 2012
Lessor said she believes her daughter Crystal Hufstetler and her husband Michael who have been missing since driving their relative to Kentucky were in that car which she said belonged to her. So WHO is this relative who also drove with them to KY?
was told

Georgetown, KY

#93 Oct 19, 2012
the relative wrote:
Lessor said she believes her daughter Crystal Hufstetler and her husband Michael who have been missing since driving their relative to Kentucky were in that car which she said belonged to her. So WHO is this relative who also drove with them to KY?
I was told they brought her grandmother back home that had been there visiting in Michigan. Makes you wonder why they did not spend the night with her instead of going to the Jackson Inn. I was also told by someone that Unite had been watching them & had used the gps system that was built into the car to track them from Michigan and had planned on making an arrest. I was told that they had 7 suspects mostly by using the tape from the camera located at the motel of people coming & going from there. I guess it appears that the police are not doing their job but in my opinion they are moving slowly to make sure when they make arrests that it will be the right ones and will hold up in court. So I guess what it all means is just taking their time to avoid mistakes and that is a good thing. Justice is never quick. If I were the investigators I would go to Michigan and question the person that made a post about this being their last drug run because that person just may have some info to give them. That post is made on the other thread about them.
murdurer still on streets

Lebanon, KY

#94 Oct 19, 2012
was told wrote:
<quoted text>
I was told they brought her grandmother back home that had been there visiting in Michigan. Makes you wonder why they did not spend the night with her instead of going to the Jackson Inn. I was also told by someone that Unite had been watching them & had used the gps system that was built into the car to track them from Michigan and had planned on making an arrest. I was told that they had 7 suspects mostly by using the tape from the camera located at the motel of people coming & going from there. I guess it appears that the police are not doing their job but in my opinion they are moving slowly to make sure when they make arrests that it will be the right ones and will hold up in court. So I guess what it all means is just taking their time to avoid mistakes and that is a good thing. Justice is never quick. If I were the investigators I would go to Michigan and question the person that made a post about this being their last drug run because that person just may have some info to give them. That post is made on the other thread about them.
While they take their time,there is still an awful murdurer and arsonist running free on the streets and they may murder more while they take their time.
Too late

United States

#95 Oct 20, 2012
murdurer still on streets wrote:
<quoted text>While they take their time,there is still an awful murdurer and arsonist running free on the streets and they may murder more while they take their time.
It already happened again! A man was found burned in his truck yesterday!! Around the same area!
true

United States

#96 Oct 20, 2012
Too late wrote:
<quoted text>It already happened again! A man was found burned in his truck yesterday!! Around the same area!
are you for real? I haven't heard any o this.
not to worry

Georgetown, KY

#97 Oct 20, 2012
murdurer still on streets wrote:
<quoted text>While they take their time,there is still an awful murdurer and arsonist running free on the streets and they may murder more while they take their time.
I doubt any of us have anything to worry about unless we are dealing drugs. You play with fire you usually get burned...no pun intended..its just a saying
bullcrap

Lebanon, KY

#99 Oct 20, 2012
<quoted text> Where can we read about this, if true? Can you post a link?
This did not happen or we would have seen it on tv.We watch the news.
Humanity
#100 Oct 20, 2012
sick our coon hounds wrote:
And you surely don't want us to sick(send)our coon hound pack(6 dogs)out across our land with us following them.Pity is all we would have on you at that point.Don't underestimate us hillbillies especially on our own turf.
The people of Breathitt county are disturbed as well over this tragedy. We really dont have many murders here anymore. Our hearts and prayers go out to this family and we want the killer or killers caught also. Nobody deserved what happened to them no matter what they were doing. God love for you. Our authorities will get to the bottom of this.
Here ya go

United States

#101 Oct 21, 2012
<quoted text> Where can we read about this, if true? Can you post a link?
http://www.lex18.com/mobile2/story.cfm...
Here ya go

United States

#102 Oct 21, 2012
bullcrap wrote:
<quoted text>This did not happen or we would have seen it on tv.We watch the news.
Idk how many times I've gotta tell you ppl to know that facts b4 you open ur mouth!

redneck

United States

#103 Oct 21, 2012
<quoted text> Respect, respect,respect... is that all you can say?? You sound like a broken record. You act like you are going to make people do as you say. Haha!! Good luck with that. The more you demand respect, the less you will get! People who run drugs do not get respect, so what makes these two any different? They were drug runners you

dumb B!TCH.. you give them respect, because I don't have to. You sound like you have a mental problem, or is your brain just fried from all tllhe drugs you have done. What's wrong, did you lose your dealers? Is that why you're so upset? You all sound like a bunch of Yankee trash. Suck it up, and move on, this Hillbilly is tired of listening to your crazy azz! I feel sorry for those kids, but the rest of you are a bunch of idiots.
your a dumbass yes I give them respect! They weren't my dealers they were my family! You callme a. bitch and I have mental problems. You are as ignorant as your statements if your so tired of this then shut the f*** up!
what

Cincinnati, OH

#104 Oct 21, 2012
<quoted text> Respect, respect,respect... is that all you can say?? You sound like a broken record. You act like you are going to make people do as you say. Haha!! Good luck with that. The more you demand respect, the less you will get! People who run drugs do not get respect, so what makes these two any different? They were drug runners you dumb B!TCH.. you give them respect, because I don't have to. You sound like you have a mental problem, or is your brain just fried from all the drugs you have done. What's wrong, did you lose your dealers? Is that why you're so upset? You all sound like a bunch of Yankee trash. Suck it up, and move on, this Hillbilly is tired of listening to your crazy azz! I feel sorry for those kids, but the rest of you are a bunch of idiots.
respect does not come because of demand, nor does it come automaticaly, to have respect you have to earn it by being respectable, a term not usually associated with drug dealers.
just saying

United States

#105 Oct 21, 2012
Here ya go wrote:
<quoted text>Idk how many times I've gotta tell you ppl to know that facts b4 you open ur mouth!

??? Looks like you need to know your facts... Louisville is 100+ miles away from Jackson. There is a lot of crime in Louisville, I'm sure these two stories have nothing to do with each other.
Stupid

United States

#106 Oct 21, 2012
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
??? Looks like you need to know your facts... Louisville is 100+ miles away from Jackson. There is a lot of crime in Louisville, I'm sure these two stories have nothing to do with each other.
Well there was just another one. So something is going on in that state!
just saying.

United States

#107 Oct 21, 2012
Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Well there was just another one. So something is going on in that state!
I'm sure that in every state there has been many cars burned with people in them. People do that now because it is the only way they know how to get rid of evidence.
Michigan

Plymouth, MI

#109 Oct 23, 2012
Lexington wrote:
<quoted text>
Guarantee they had a large amount of cash. They sell at lease 10k in pills everytime they come to ky. Lexington alone probably makes them that much.
You do not know what the hell you are talking about so shut your ass up!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christmas 53 min mark 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr kelly 156,425
I read all ur comment just to find out what I a... 5 hr tbone 1
Nick and Jonia 7 hr Lol 5
Jeremy lindon 8 hr Water 6
Dewayne little & his pencil 12 hr Wonder 2
This year we will be saying Merry Christmas aga... 12 hr Nonbeliever 13

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance