Elk Veiw Suspects
booger

Dayton, OH

#59 Oct 13, 2012
yanke doodle dandy wrote:
<quoted text>You YANKEE DOODLE DANDY on the north side of the Ohio river,What are you sticking you nose in this situation for?
i aint never been, nor do i want to go to ohio. this computer must be screwed up. i live almost downtown, jackson.i can stick my head out and my nose hits the neighbors house, yanke doo doo man. i still say, give us all a big dose of truth serum, learn the truth, about the fornicators, druggies, evil killers. i aint a hater, im a lover, of allmankind.
Linnea

United States

#60 Oct 13, 2012
All of you sounds stupid! Shut the f**ck up already! Lives were lost! Have some damn respect!!
Linnea

Monroe, MI

#62 Oct 13, 2012
Keep The ChChChange wrote:
<quoted text> Oh please, you are the one who sounds stupid. Get off the drugs dopie! You people have became a laughing stock! Now, STFU and give others respect if you want respect in return.
I give respect where its earned and I can tell you that will not be in here! And do you honestly think Michigan ppl give to shits what u stupid ass hillbillies think about us? Cuz we really could careless! The only reason I stay in this forum is becuz the ppl you are defending (the hillbillies) are doing nothing but telling the truth about what happened. This site is the reason the police have the names they do! Stupid ass hillbillies!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#64 Oct 13, 2012
<quoted text>Like I said, get off the drugs. You're making a fool of yourself. Keep on with your name calling, because it shows your ignorance. You are a real nut!
That why y'all keep running your mouths about how big in bad you are! Guns cleaned clips loaded you sound like a fool.

Have a little respect for the couple that is no longer with us because of greed!
The point is

Doyline, LA

#66 Oct 14, 2012
<quoted text> They are no longer with you because of their greed. They loved that money and it cost them their life. Go talk to a shrink, I am tired of listening to your whiney azz.
It is my opinion that these two put themselves in this position. I hate it that they were killed. But....They were selling drugs which in turn could have killed our innocent children. Or indirectly taken innocent lives thru their actions.(Like druggies on the road while being messed up). Its just a bad situation all together. They should never have put themselves in this dangerous situation. They surely knew that eventually this could happen. I hope they catch the murderers. They to should have kept their noses clean. All were to blame. This is a known fact that things go bad in a hurry when dealing in drug's. Im sure the authorities have their eye on a few suspects. They are getting all the information they need before making arrest. Thats just my opinion I might add. As hard as I try I dont see any innocent people in this scenario. Unfortunately!
redneck

United States

#67 Oct 14, 2012
<quoted text> They are no longer with you because of their greed. They loved that money and it cost them their life. Go talk to a shrink, I am tired of listening to your whiney azz.
those "people" that was murdered was not because of "their greed" they were my family. They were in Jackson a few hourswhen this happened they did not have $10000 on them where the hell are you all getting this!! Justice willbe served lets have some respect for the families trying to deal with this
home court advantage

Richmond, KY

#68 Oct 14, 2012
sick our coon hounds wrote:
And you surely don't want us to sick(send)our coon hound pack(6 dogs)out across our land with us following them.Pity is all we would have on you at that point.Don't underestimate us hillbillies especially on our own turf.
It is like the way it works in basketball,usually on your home court you have a greater advantage of winning,especillay with all the guns,bullets and coon hounds.We also have that great breed of coon hounds that will eat your ass up while we just stand over our dogs and guard them while they eat your ass up and we save bullets that way.Us hillbillies always make each bullet count.We dont just waste our bullets.
Napoleon

United States

#71 Oct 14, 2012
humanity wrote:
<quoted text> If u know something about these terrible murders and dont tell the police, they will reward u with a free trip to jail for obstruction of justice. Its murder man, they shouldnt have to pay u to do the right thing. Damn
I don,t know ne thing about the murder,s all i am sayins is a reward could speed up the process of catching these murder,s ..
Napoleon

United States

#72 Oct 14, 2012
Brenda wrote:
Oh i meant to say. BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN NAMED ARE INNOCENT
Shut the hell up you must be kin to these thug,s your on defending them you lowlife,is this BRENDA Robinson Jug Noble is the one who goes with your Daughter,an you live with that low life Robby Robinson you both work thew bridge in south jackson i know ya ass..
friend

Roseville, MI

#74 Oct 14, 2012
At least respect there parents and their kids, imagine if this was your loved ones. Don't act like there is no way it could, we all have done and will do something we aren't proud of.
IT HAS

Georgetown, KY

#75 Oct 14, 2012
friend wrote:
At least respect there parents and their kids, imagine if this was your loved ones. Don't act like there is no way it could, we all have done and will do something we aren't proud of.
FYI..It has been our loved ones...we know the feeling because many of our loved ones we have lost to the hands of drug dealers..so we very well know what grief feels like.
friend

Roseville, MI

#76 Oct 14, 2012
I am sorry for the loss of your loved ones, but just like ours they made a choice and put themselves in the line of fire by doing drugs. They also had a choice as with my friend. That don't mean that it didn't hurt everytime you thought about it even if it was a bad choice. So we both know loss and I'm not acting as if it don't matter because it does but both people matter even if they both mad bad decisions that lead to death, it's sad and painful.
sad

Newark, OH

#77 Oct 15, 2012
<quoted text> Respect, respect,respect... is that all you can say?? You sound like a broken record. You act like you are going to make people do as you say. Haha!! Good luck with that. The more you demand respect, the less you will get! Peoplae who run drugs do not get respect, so what makes these two any different? They were drug runners you dumb B!TCH.. you give them respect, because I don't have to. You sound like you have a mental problem, or is your brain just fried from all the drugs you have done. What's wrong, did you lose your dealers? Is that why you're so upset? You all sound like a bunch of Yankee trash. Suck it up, and move on, this Hillbilly is tired of listening to your crazy azz! I feel sorry for those kids, but the rest of you are a bunch of idiots.
somebody should find your coward ass and shot you in the back of thehead why don't you just shut thehell up you make me sick
Spit

United States

#78 Oct 15, 2012
A lot more needs turned in the feds from iowa is in breathitt county to do the job
Spit

United States

#79 Oct 15, 2012
We tried for good officials and only have 2 frank and ray clemons they wont be bothered for nothing there protected

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#81 Oct 15, 2012
Spit wrote:
A lot more needs turned in the feds from iowa is in breathitt county to do the job
Call me stupid but I'm not understanding you
Lexington

Jeffersonville, IN

#82 Oct 17, 2012
redneck wrote:
<quoted text>those "people" that was murdered was not because of "their greed" they were my family. They were in Jackson a few hourswhen this happened they did not have $10000 on them where the hell are you all getting this!! Justice willbe served lets have some respect for the families trying to deal with this
Guarantee they had a large amount of cash. They sell at lease 10k in pills everytime they come to ky. Lexington alone probably makes them that much.
federal level drug dealer

Martin, KY

#83 Oct 17, 2012
Lexington wrote:
<quoted text>
Guarantee they had a large amount of cash. They sell at lease 10k in pills everytime they come to ky. Lexington alone probably makes them that much.
If they came across state lines and sold that much of their drugs, then they are federal level drug dealers.Also the people that they sold to in KY OR ANY OTHER STATE can be indicted as being part of an interstate federal trafficking drug ring.
GOOD NEWS

Georgetown, KY

#84 Oct 17, 2012
federal level drug dealer wrote:
<quoted text>If they came across state lines and sold that much of their drugs, then they are federal level drug dealers.Also the people that they sold to in KY OR ANY OTHER STATE can be indicted as being part of an interstate federal trafficking drug ring.
I am really hoping that this situation will help authorities get a bunch of drug dealers. They could read these posts and there are specific ones that really know info on these people. The right people could easily find out who they are & question them. Since its federal level that could be a good thing to help catch many dealers from different states.
just saying

United States

#85 Oct 17, 2012
GOOD NEWS wrote:
<quoted text>I am really hoping that this situation will help authorities get a bunch of drug dealers. They could read these posts and there are specific ones that really know info on these people. The right people could easily find out who they are & question them. Since its federal level that could be a good thing to help catch many dealers from different states.
It qdoesn't matter what someone post on this site isn't going to do a thing. They might see a persons name but no one is going to tell on their self if they are questioned and the cops around here already know these peoples names on here that have been mentioned. Everyone in Jackson know these people. It takes evidence to get these people put in jail. Audio or video, usually has to be used, it is hard to do anything with just someone signing a statement on someone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CCzar 166,380
horrific murder in breathett cty. crystal and m... (Jul '16) 1 hr Mean machine 44
Breathitt basketball 2 hr Jackson 3
Couple looking for a 3rd 17 hr truth hurts 23
Hoss Melton 20 hr Momma Mary 12
Drugs on Armory Drive/Lickbranch (Jul '11) 21 hr BigBud 123
FBI confirms investigation (Dec '10) Sat Corruption 62

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages