Comments
41 - 60 of 111 Comments Last updated Feb 15, 2013
Pam is a BULLY

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Feb 8, 2013
 
Pam Is Crazy wrote:
You picked the wrong name Pam,at least bullies do tell their name and then some,if you are a bully then you would be doing more it seems to me instead of running your mouth,do your home work on bullies darling lol I guess since you was in the slow room that you wouldnt know anything about a bully huh or maybe someone has picked on you and that makes you alittle messed up or something lol I just cant figure it out oh wait I know,Pam is all talk and no action and scared to death of what may happen if and when she is figured out lol
whatever b***h I'm above the salyers they are trash and everyone in breathitt county knows it too, you can sit there and say I said shit about there kids which I did not say one bad thing about them lol I just said parents who use drugs have kids who use drugs, show me one case of that not happening here in breathitt county lol trash will always be trash and those poor kids of jamie's and chris's have that bred into them. Bob is the only one in that family that ever had any sense, so go ahead tell them whatever the f**k you want to, if and I mean if they as so much as touch me I'll sue them for what little pissy shit they have and burn it to the ground right in front of them. I don't care if they "whoop" my ass or not lol trash is trash and I will defend myself. they want to f**k with me roll away with a couple 45's in there knees. no amount of trash is going to mess with me and my family. you and that other b***h want my name you aren't getting it, I'll continue to walk around town without fear as I always do so like I said go OD and do breathitt county a favor because non of you will be missed.

I actually hope they never let chris out of jail because that's where he belongs with the rest of the trash.
Pam Is Crazy

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Feb 9, 2013
 
Your post said it all,you are scared to death I dont blame you I would be too and Ill say this you better be glad you dont give your name out,by the way that says alot about you...Chicken S**t would be your name,talk is cheap and noone cares but only you I guess lol
Country girl 36

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Feb 9, 2013
 
For ur information Jamie's been off drugs for over 3yrs now & her son is doing just fine & don't do drugs, he hates as matter of fact. U shouldn't make threats if u can't keep them, I would tell u in a heartbeat who I am & believe me u don't scare me talking bout 45s cause slut u'll be the one with 38's somewhere else & u won't own f***ken of mine or burn it either. Y don't u just shut up cause u don't know damn thing. Ur only embarrassing ur self either tell me ur name or be quiet. Ur the trash & u know it & f**k ur family sense u like to talk bout family ill show u right in front of ur face what I'd do to them & u.
Pam Is A Bully

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Feb 9, 2013
 
You won't do shit because you are salyers trash Jamie is no more off drugs then im a black man blaying pro ball lol like I said before do breathitt county a favor and OD you won't be missed. And by they way tell that toothless drug hore Jamie to go to hell where she belongs I hope the state comes and takes those kids away so they'll have a better life.
weirdo

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Feb 9, 2013
 
Gamer wrote:
as for bobbie's kid I have no idea about what goes on there I haven't seen her since she got caught cheating on her first husband with that under aged retarded boy they call doodle. but all the low life shit she's done to the campbell family she deserves no better then the rest of her trashy family.
whoa look who's on here bullying. jealous much? i think the salyer family needs to give you a good bitchslapping. all little b!tches need slapped from time to time.
Pam is a BULLY

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Feb 9, 2013
 
oh and I know that's a lie about Jamie being off drugs for 3 years because she went to Lonzo Turners a few months back asking if she could clean his house for a pill and when he said no she asked if she could suck his d**k for a pill.
Gamer

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Feb 9, 2013
 
weirdo wrote:
<quoted text>whoa look who's on here bullying. jealous much? i think the salyer family needs to give you a good bitchslapping. all little b!tches need slapped from time to time.
it's not bullying when its the truth, and you don't even know the salyers family because you don't even live in jackson, I've seen your posts all over this board and you are batshit crazy lady.
Doodle

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Feb 9, 2013
 
Pam is a BULLY wrote:
oh and I know that's a lie about Jamie being off drugs for 3 years because she went to Lonzo Turners a few months back asking if she could clean his house for a pill and when he said no she asked if she could suck his d**k for a pill.
. Did he take her up on it? I bet that would be a sight. He is so nasty.
Pam is a BULLY

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Feb 9, 2013
 
he said he didn't he said he put her out of his house. but Lonzo is no more nastier then Jamie is lol
Pam Is Crazy

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Feb 9, 2013
 
How did you know all that,was you there or something...You must have been suckin him too..Like the post above say damn shut up,all talk and no action..If I didnt like someone as much as you go on about it then I think I would put my name out there but nooo cause you know you will be one whipped b**ch
Pam is a BULLY

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Feb 9, 2013
 
Pam Is Crazy wrote:
How did you know all that,was you there or something...You must have been suckin him too..Like the post above say damn shut up,all talk and no action..If I didnt like someone as much as you go on about it then I think I would put my name out there but nooo cause you know you will be one whipped b**ch
because he's been telling it all over town, and every one knows just how big of a drugged up slut Jamie is, so blow me. no wait on second thought don't I don't want to catch anything from you skanks. I preach the truth you can't handle it lol you can threaten all you want nothing will shut me up b***h
Pam Is Crazy

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Feb 9, 2013
 
I think you are obsessed with them and you are a coward point blank
Pam Is Crazy

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Feb 9, 2013
 
If anyone reads your post on here then Im sure they think the same lol poor you,Is your life that boring...Well when they find out who you are,it wont be boring anymore,you have that good a$$ whipping to talk about then
Pam is a BULLY

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Feb 9, 2013
 
you sure do talk a lot of shit, you must be one of them or some completely f**king stupid idiot that believes every lie that comes out of that trash's mouths lol you and them can all kiss the crack of my ass let them try and attack me and watch what happens let them get something that will let them legitimately get them their pills. like I told you before I don't make trash I take it out. so drop dead hoe.
Pam Is Crazy

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Feb 9, 2013
 
How old are you 5...Im done playing your little game,you like to run your mouth and thats about all you are is Mouth...Grow some balls and stand up geez lol Im sure you know where they are at if you need to say anything else..We all think its funny that you have nothing to better to do than stir up trouble...Does their name taste good in that big mouth of yours...See ya later COWARD!!!
Pam is a BULLY

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Feb 9, 2013
 
yeah I suppose trash would think its funny hahahahaha still doesn't change the fact that what I posted is true and you have yet to show me proof of a child of a druggie not growing up to be a druggie in breathitt county lol like I said parent who use drugs have children that use drugs. fact is fact and trash is trash call me what you want you and the trash are all pissed because you can't find out who this is lol I think that's funny you stupid f**ks can't scare me and that's pissing you off so fuck off trash and go do breathitt county a favor and OD no one will miss you.
Pam Is Crazy

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Feb 10, 2013
 
Why dont you shut up geezz lol why dont you do us all a favor and quit posting on here,noone cares but you,like I said noone cares who you are,they way we all see it as if you are talking about them then you are leaving someone else alone,so go on and talk all you need...You are one crazy nut..Yeah if I was you I would keep on braggin that they dont know who you are,that really says alot about you lol...I dont even like posting on here but just cant help myself cause you are that crazy,you need some help..If I was that afraid of people as you are,then I think I would just sit home all the time,Oh wait thats what you do is sit home and draw that good crazy check lol LOSER
Pam is a BULLY

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Feb 10, 2013
 
Pam Is Crazy wrote:
Why dont you shut up geezz lol why dont you do us all a favor and quit posting on here,noone cares but you,like I said noone cares who you are,they way we all see it as if you are talking about them then you are leaving someone else alone,so go on and talk all you need...You are one crazy nut..Yeah if I was you I would keep on braggin that they dont know who you are,that really says alot about you lol...I dont even like posting on here but just cant help myself cause you are that crazy,you need some help..If I was that afraid of people as you are,then I think I would just sit home all the time,Oh wait thats what you do is sit home and draw that good crazy check lol LOSER
lol whatever you say hoe, go drop dead no one will ever shut me up w***e I don't give a f**k what you or that trash says, you can't post any proof of what I said not being true so you attack me like the w***e you are lmao get a life druggie trash.
Pam Is Crazy

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Feb 10, 2013
 
blah blah blah
Pam is a BULLY

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Feb 10, 2013
 
still waiting on that proof you are supposed to be finding.

parents who use drugs have children that use drugs. there is NO proof in breathitt county that that has never been untrue.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Jackson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Jackson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••