Wondering

Wheelwright, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

What happend at bob salyers house this evening? Does anyone know?
In the know

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Yeah he called the cops on retarded Chris,Bob had came home and found a bunch of druggies at his house and they wouldnt leave,some girl was in the closest about overdosed and drugs all over the place and pot plus a meth lab was found on the hill from the house so hazmat was called him,all the druggies went to jail
Wondering

Wheelwright, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Ok thank you. I drove by there and seen about 10-15 cop cars, a black truck on the back of a fat bed tow truck and 2 ambulances. I didn't know what was going on. Chris is bad news.
In the know

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Your welcome,yeah he sure is,I would know being kin to him and all but yeah they inpounded one of the boys vehicle,Id say it will all be on the news tomorrow and I say Chris will do some time but that would be a good thing
Wondering

Wheelwright, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Yeah Chris should go to jail for this. Did the girl die ? I watched the news this evening but didn't see it so ill watch it tomorrow
In the know

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

No they got her awake at the hospital,she may be in trouble too but who knows yeah I watched it too but wasnt anything on there,the news people wasnt there or anything but I just figured it would be on there
Wondering

Wheelwright, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Well I'm glad she didn't die. Everyone that was involved should pull time over this. They all need help if their into drugs this bad. Ill pray for them tonight
Pam is a BULLY

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

almost that entire family is f**ked up, chris both of his sisters, and his youngest sisters man. hell I wouldn't be surprised of their kids aren't on drugs too. Jamie's kid blake he's old enough to be doing that crap too.
Pam Is Crazy

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Jamie and Chris,yes have issues but the older sister doesnt and raises her kid just fine...If you have a problem with any of them,then maybe you should let them know because trust me,they dont take anything and most of all talkin about their children will get your butt whipped
Pam is a BULLY

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Pam Is Crazy wrote:
Jamie and Chris,yes have issues but the older sister doesnt and raises her kid just fine...If you have a problem with any of them,then maybe you should let them know because trust me,they dont take anything and most of all talkin about their children will get your butt whipped
I don't recall saying anything about the oldest, and I don't give a damn what they think about what I say about them or there kids. they do anything to me or my family they won't have a home to go back to because I'll own it and burn it to the ground right in front of them. those kids are going to grow up to be doing the exact same shit the parents do unless something is done about it. Haven't you heard the saying Parents who use drugs have children that use drugs. and for your information the oldest sister Bobbie is no saint be any means so don't start shit with me if you have no idea what you are talking about.
Pam Is Crazy

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Well if you dont care and you are so brave then I guess you will not be afraid to tell your name then huh,if you cant tell who you are the shut the F&CK UP!!!!!!I guess it all comes down to if you are brave enough which I doubt you are hunny lol
Country girl 36

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Pam Is Crazy wrote:
Well if you dont care and you are so brave then I guess you will not be afraid to tell your name then huh,if you cant tell who you are the shut the F&CK UP!!!!!!I guess it all comes down to if you are brave enough which I doubt you are hunny lol

Look mouth read country girl 36, that's for u.
chucky

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Pam is crazy is a stupid low life without a clue
Country girl 36

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Country girl 36 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Look mouth read country girl 36, that's for u.
pam is crazy.
Pam is a BULLY

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

I don't have to do a f**king thing 99% of the salyers family is trash. if you don't like what I have to say about who the f**k ever I say about don't come to topix it's that simple. it's not my fault that family is in the spot they are in because they are stone cold retarded. I've not posted one lie about them, every thing I've said is truth, if they can't handle the truth then it's time for them to get the f**k out of Breathitt county.

post your name post your name post your name, like a bunch of f**king children. if you can't take the heat stay the hell out of the kitchen b***h. they are TRASH plain and simple. that fat b***h Bobbie even went as far as to charge a bunch of furniture in that albino boys name, and had collection people calling him for weeks because of it, if you ask me they are all bad news. TRASH that should be taken out. it's trash like them that's given this county the bad name it has.
Country girl 36

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

That shut ur chicken ass mouth up, like to make threats & talk about inasaint kids like the dumbass u r. But can't take the heat.
Country girl 36

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Yeah they sure r, shouldn't talk bout people kids. That's just low life as hell.
Pam is a BULLY

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Country girl 36 wrote:
That shut ur chicken ass mouth up, like to make threats & talk about inasaint kids like the dumbass u r. But can't take the heat.
who made threats and who is talking about innocent kids lol I don't make threats, I don't put up with trash, I take it out. and it's a fact if the parents are on drugs then the kids will be on drugs, if it was up to me, I'd have child welfare come in and they wouldn't lay eyes on them kids again. and on top of that I'd have them fixed so they couldn't have anymore kids because people like that do not deserve kids.
country girl 36

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Has to be wait til i see you
Gamer

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

as for bobbie's kid I have no idea about what goes on there I haven't seen her since she got caught cheating on her first husband with that under aged retarded boy they call doodle. but all the low life shit she's done to the campbell family she deserves no better then the rest of her trashy family.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Breathitt County was issued at August 20 at 4:00PM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Jackson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Jackson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson