ceyora

Booneville, KY

#1 Jan 24, 2012
does anyone know if there is a kenneth noble that passed away and where he is from
when

Little Valley, NY

#2 Jan 24, 2012
ceyora wrote:
does anyone know if there is a kenneth noble that passed away and where he is from
Are you talking about along time ago or recent?
There waS

Jackson, KY

#3 Jan 24, 2012
There was one that had been pretty sick but I don't know if he died. The one that just got out of jail a little while back.
Question

Chatsworth, GA

#4 Jan 25, 2012
Was it Kenneth Ray Noble from Barwick? What was he sick from? Sure hope he's okay.
Anybody Know

Chatsworth, GA

#5 Jan 25, 2012
Anybody know if this is true or not? Are you talking about Kenneth Senior or Jr.?
fact

Georgetown, KY

#6 Jan 27, 2012
Kenneth Ray Noble that use to live on barwick is not dead. He has been sick and has went through a lot of test for lung cancer, but does not have the results yet. He is not dead.
Prayers

Chatsworth, GA

#7 Jan 29, 2012
Thank you for your reply. I hope all his tests come back okay. Kenneth Ray is a good person and i wish him the best.
Wondering

Savannah, TN

#8 May 31, 2012
So, does anyone know if he is doing okay?
Think

Jackson, KY

#9 May 31, 2012
He got saved and baptized. He is doing ok
lalala

Elgin, OK

#10 May 31, 2012
Kenneth is a sick man, he has an inherited liver disease and 4th stage lung cancer, He has dialysis 3 times a week because chem has shut his kidneys down, he has now stopped chemo and radiation, and is having some pretty good days. We are just praying for him to improve more. He is under hospice care now.
Wondering

Savannah, TN

#11 May 31, 2012
Thanks for the update. I am so sorry to hear this. Glad to hear that he turned to the Lord. Kenneth, and his family will be in my prayers.
lalala

Hyden, KY

#13 Oct 8, 2012
Has good days and bad days, but is doing pretty good considering what all is wrong. He does get out and goes to dialysis, and is able to get around still by himself.
In South Carolina

Columbia, SC

#14 Sep 10, 2013
Does anyone know if Noble (Kenneth Ray) is doing any better? All those shared cigarettes in prison probably did not help. He and Solo both have liver problems.
Kirkpatrick

Martin, KY

#15 Sep 10, 2013
In South Carolina wrote:
Does anyone know if Noble (Kenneth Ray) is doing any better? All those shared cigarettes in prison probably did not help. He and Solo both have liver problems.
is this the Kenneth Noble who also went by Kenny Buck and two or three more aliases?
Sorry

Manchester, KY

#16 Sep 11, 2013
He passed away a few months ago

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min ekuweme 156,615
Gossip at Jiffymart 57 min Fifty shades of age 16
542 1 hr Patient 2
Sucky Sucky Video 1 hr why 6
Milf 2 hr dick shenary 4
Why is gas so expensive here? 3 hr conspiracy theory 5
What Are You Willing To Do? 3 hr Athol Warrior 17

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages