Loser

New York, NY

#21 Jul 18, 2012
That's something to be proud of
lynne holt

Hazard, KY

#22 Jul 18, 2012
I think poeple should back off of the city cop and state boys because they do a better job than some of the city does. They want someone that will hide the drugs and the drug dealers and the bootleggers and they don't want anyone that is honest.
Harry Cack

Barnesville, OH

#23 Jul 19, 2012
lynne holt wrote:
I think poeple should back off of the city cop and state boys because they do a better job than some of the city does. They want someone that will hide the drugs and the drug dealers and the bootleggers and they don't want anyone that is honest.
that,s why Brian Haddix and Chris Hollan city and state let ARE HONEST judge HARV go when pulled over drunk driveing he is a honest person humf my ass..
wrong

Bellevue, WA

#24 Jul 19, 2012
Harry Sack wrote:
<quoted text>Correction lil harv was a county cop under ray..
he was a deputy under john l not ray. him and john L got into it over something and John L. fired him. He wasnt a deputy under ray.
under the microscope

Richmond, KY

#25 Jul 28, 2012
Michael Salyers, John L Turner and Arch Turner could not handle being under the microscope,that is for sure.
he is a wus

Danville, KY

#26 Jul 29, 2012
John L is such a wussy.A big cheeze eating shamed ratty punk.Scared of his shadow.Hope you end up pullin at lest 2 months also.You deserve it.
really

Ft Mitchell, KY

#27 Jul 29, 2012
Bet some of you are hoping and praying he doesn't tell everything he knows!
already told

Richmond, KY

#28 Jul 29, 2012
He already told on everyone he had to.But he can still tell on more if made to.
John L is weak

Georgetown, KY

#29 Jul 30, 2012
already told wrote:
He already told on everyone he had to.But he can still tell on more if made to.
I always knew he was a weak willed person with no courage.Arch was stupid for fooling with such a bunch of weak,stupid,losers like John L. and Michael Salyers.John L is real good at using a wire to set his so called buddies up with.He proved that.
26th Sept CLOSE

Richmond, KY

#30 Sep 13, 2012
John L gets final sentenced on 26 September 2012.So his prison sentence is drawing near."If Breathitt County could get rid of 200 people it would be a much better place",John L once told me,well it looks like he is one of those 200 now!
no gun and scared

Richmond, KY

#31 Sep 13, 2012
26th Sept CLOSE wrote:
John L gets final sentenced on 26 September 2012.So his prison sentence is drawing near."If Breathitt County could get rid of 200 people it would be a much better place",John L once told me,well it looks like he is one of those 200 now!
John L cant carry a gun no more and he is scared.He cant run for office and vote ever again.What is he going to do with himself after he gets out of federal prison? Maybe he will enjoy pulling his community service talking about vote buying. What a dumb ass he is. Maybe he will do some more ratting.
Change

Bellevue, WA

#32 Sep 14, 2012
wrong wrote:
<quoted text> he was a deputy under john l not ray. him and john L got into it over something and John L. fired him. He wasnt a deputy under ray.
yes he was a deputy for ray. he used to go to rays house all the time and have dinner that rays wife fixed. ray and his wife thought john l, was their friend until john L set ray and his family up but yes john L was a deputy for ray. i saw one of the calenders that had ray and all his deputies on it at the time and john was on it.
Harry Sack

Barnesville, OH

#33 Sep 14, 2012
check again wrote:
A sheriff that was a City Police officer has been elected in Breathitt County before. It may have been a long time ago but check your facts before making your statements. History lesson Former Police Chief Lewis Watkins.
Hey your right but Lewis watkins was before my time .My dad like Roy Watkins.. I am talking about the times now..The city an ex State Trooper will never get elected in this county,that is just my opionion .. Now me myself i think Joe Mike Allwn would be an ok sheriff,but the people just don,t wanna elect a State Police for sheriff of Breathitt county..An take John Hollon, he a good guy too , i like him also, but he would stand a better chance at winning if he was not a city cop , that just the way people oll in Breathitt..Ray Clemonds is a good sheriff, he treats everbody nice, an speaks to everyone,an will help you in anyway if he can..alway,s pleasant ..Even while putting you in jail,lol..
hunter

Newport, KY

#34 Sep 16, 2012
He and all the others will be out before you know it--3 or 4 months is nothing---I thought vote buying was a bigger offense than that.
yea but felons now

Paris, KY

#35 Sep 16, 2012
hunter wrote:
He and all the others will be out before you know it--3 or 4 months is nothing---I thought vote buying was a bigger offense than that.
They may be out of prison but their federal felony convictions will haunt them for life.They will be forever shamed and a felon.They can not buy or possess a gun or vote or run for public office ever again.It serves these criminals right,since they are criminals now.Could not happened to a better bunch.I love it.
John L ruined

Richmond, KY

#36 Sep 16, 2012
yea but felons now wrote:
<quoted text>They may be out of prison but their federal felony convictions will haunt them for life.They will be forever shamed and a felon.They can not buy or possess a gun or vote or run for public office ever again.It serves these criminals right,since they are criminals now.Could not happened to a better bunch.I love it.
John L ruined his life when he recorded Arch and became that big federal rat he is.Next time I see him I am going to laugh at him to his face and rub it in.He is a wuss.
getting vasoline ready

Richmond, KY

#37 Sep 21, 2012
I bet John L is getting his vasoline ready for his stay with Big Bubba.Hopefully Big Bubba will give him what he is most scared of.It could not happen to a better person.John L may be losing his cherry soon.He may never be able to walk right again.
Apparently

Louisa, KY

#38 Sep 22, 2012
John L is weak wrote:
<quoted text>I always knew he was a weak willed person with no courage.Arch was stupid for fooling with such a bunch of weak,stupid,losers like John L. and Michael Salyers.John L is real good at using a wire to set his so called buddies up with.He proved that.
Apparently you don't know Arch. HE is the most ignorant person ever to be in a public office. HE mumbles the same phrase several times-acts dumber than a rock! When is his sentencing date? I want to see him go for a long time. Hope his fat ass rots in Federal Prison. Looks like his control issues backfired on him.LOL.
2 days to felony status

Williamsburg, KY

#39 Sep 24, 2012
John L has 2 days left till he is a convicted federal felon.He is getting what he deserves being the rat asshole he is.I hope Big Bubba reams him out so bad he cant ever walk right again.I hope he gets at least 4 months or more because he deserves much more for all the federal felonies he committed that he was not caught for.What a crooked idiot.
The truth

United States

#40 Sep 24, 2012
I heard he cried like a little girl ratted on everybody he could agreed to wear they wire this whole thing is a joke nobody is getting the time they deserve John loser probably won't get nothing home arrest 5years is what he needs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Next Breathitt Superintendent....Job posted today 13 min Reality check 43
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min Breaking The Rules 135,093
George the crooked coroner 4 hr Dancer 8
Three Forks Regional Jail (Apr '09) 16 hr Lucion 289
whats up with the girl at dexters store (Mar '12) 16 hr Driver 98
arsen 19 hr gas 3
Brian , Lindsey Smith gave baby away and little... (Mar '14) 19 hr godly 18
Jackson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]