John L Pleads GUILTY to Federal charges

Posted in the Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Seesall

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Jun 13, 2012
John L. Turner plead guilty this morning in Federal Court to vote-buying-charges in Lexington.
http://www.lex18.com/news/former-breathitt-co...
wondering

United States

#2 Jun 13, 2012
wonder you all he ratted on?
seesall

Prestonsburg, KY

#3 Jun 13, 2012
The sooner ALL of the criminals in this county go to jail, the better. Lets have a clean sweep and get them out of this community. I hope we see twenty or MORE indictments still left to open. EVERYONE knows who they are.
I dont think

Winchester, KY

#4 Jun 13, 2012
Seesall wrote:
John L. Turner plead guilty this morning in Federal Court to vote-buying-charges in Lexington.
http://www.lex18.com/news/former-breathitt-co...
any of them will go to jail
Only people with drug charges go to jail in Breathitt Co.
info for you

Georgetown, KY

#5 Jun 14, 2012
seesall wrote:
The sooner ALL of the criminals in this county go to jail, the better. Lets have a clean sweep and get them out of this community. I hope we see twenty or MORE indictments still left to open. EVERYONE knows who they are.
if they got everyone this county would be left empty and I am not just talking about politicians. The largest part of this county is crooks one way or the other. And the rats should not be left out. I heard the FBI hates rats and think of something else to get them with. I sure hope so cause the rats are the biggest crooks of them all
pretty boy

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Jun 20, 2012
You can't blame John L. He was just following orders! I hope he sang like a bird.
lol

Danville, KY

#7 Jun 20, 2012
pretty boy wrote:
You can't blame John L. He was just following orders! I hope he sang like a bird.
orders!!! lol, john l is as crooked as anyone i know, as a sheriff he was a joke.
Why

Georgetown, KY

#8 Jun 20, 2012
would he worry about pleading guilty when we all know he sold arch out to save his own hide. John L is akin to Kelly N. They two of the biggest crooks of all. Arch got arrested but the biggest crooks got off scott free with a light smack on the hand.
Judas
#9 Jun 26, 2012
I dont think wrote:
<quoted text>any of them will go to jail
Only people with drug charges go to jail in Breathitt Co.
their not being tried in breathitt county. its a federal case so its in lexington. thats why arch is in fayette county jail. im not a fan of arch turner but that was still crappy of john to do that. arch kept john a job and gave him money. pretty crappy man but its not the first time he set his best friend up.
lolhaha

Danville, KY

#10 Jun 27, 2012
john l is a joke, he was a joke of a sheriff, trust me i would know, i used to work underneith him, i know exactly how crokoed he is
john l cant be sheriff

Winchester, KY

#11 Jun 29, 2012
At least John L cant run for sheriff any more and take votes away from John Hollon.You will win it this time John.Go JOHN HOLLON.John L cant vote,run for office or ever buy or possess a gun again legally.I am so glad he is a nobody now and a soon to be convicted federal felon. Ha Ha Ha!Karma got him for beng such a criminal sheriff.
Harry Sack

United States

#12 Jun 29, 2012
john l cant be sheriff wrote:
At least John L cant run for sheriff any more and take votes away from John Hollon.You will win it this time John.Go JOHN HOLLON.John L cant vote,run for office or ever buy or possess a gun again legally.I am so glad he is a nobody now and a soon to be convicted federal felon. Ha Ha Ha!Karma got him for beng such a criminal sheriff.
I don,t beleive the voter,s of Breathitt County will ever elect a City Cop or state police for Sheriff in BREATHITT COUNTY Just My Opionion..
check again

Richmond, KY

#13 Jun 30, 2012
A sheriff that was a City Police officer has been elected in Breathitt County before. It may have been a long time ago but check your facts before making your statements. History lesson Former Police Chief Lewis Watkins.
GOOD

Ivel, KY

#14 Jun 30, 2012
that means John Marshall can run and WIN!!!!!!
get real
#15 Jun 30, 2012
john l cant be sheriff wrote:
the people that voted for john l. would not vote for john hollon or any city or state cop. these are country people who have been treated like crap by city and state cops. its funny that you think john l. took votes from one of them. he took votesa from ray clemons.
Tom

Mount Washington, KY

#16 Jun 30, 2012
Harry Sack wrote:
<quoted text>I don,t beleive the voter,s of Breathitt County will ever elect a City Cop or state police for Sheriff in BREATHITT COUNTY Just My Opionion..
They elected Harv who had been a city cop, so I think one could have a shot at sheriff
Harry Sack

United States

#17 Jul 16, 2012
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
They elected Harv who had been a city cop, so I think one could have a shot at sheriff
Correction lil harv was a county cop under ray..
sing-a-song

Burlington, KY

#18 Jul 17, 2012
John L. had to do what was best for him---he followed Arch's orders all the time--Sing loud and long John.
Loser

Logan, WV

#19 Jul 17, 2012
John L.has always been a loser and a coward doesn't surprise me he sang couple years will do him good
Long is right

Prestonsburg, KY

#20 Jul 17, 2012
sing-a-song wrote:
John L. had to do what was best for him---he followed Arch's orders all the time--Sing loud and long John.
the SOB took every gut I had when he pulled it out!!! Like to killed me, but I like it!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr love 169,082
Heather taulbee 1 hr Worried 1
Miranda King for commonwealth attorney 2 hr Why and when 5
SuperWalmart 3 hr sad 4
Brown eyes he cheating 5 hr Green 7
Info related to buck & rhonda involved with mis... 5 hr abe 11
Does anyone know A Mary Ellen from Jackson 5 hr Angel 5

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance