Next Last
curious

West Liberty, KY

#1 Jan 26, 2010
lets hear it
Great

Williston, SC

#2 Jan 26, 2010
I have seen some of them in action and I have to say they did an excellent job. I was truely impressed I know they have an A plus paramedic.
Silver

United States

#3 Jan 26, 2010
I have to say good as well. I think that they are a good service and they really do have good response times on calls.
Dunn

Clarksville, TN

#4 Jan 26, 2010
Awesome service. Seemingly very professional staff and well maintained Ambulances. Very large company, has several services in East Ky. Trans-Star also appears to take care of their employees because it looks like they all have nice vehicles in their parking lot.
gal

West Liberty, KY

#5 Jan 27, 2010
Dunn wrote:
Awesome service. Seemingly very professional staff and well maintained Ambulances. Very large company, has several services in East Ky. Trans-Star also appears to take care of their employees because it looks like they all have nice vehicles in their parking lot.
Yeah, Mike Turner is pretty hot too! That helps..:)
wouldnt you like to know

Versailles, KY

#6 Jan 28, 2010
Does anyone know if the guy that drives the blue and white extended cab truck is single?
Answer

Appleton, WI

#7 Jan 28, 2010
If you mean Stephen, I think he has gf.
They certainly

Martin, KY

#8 Jan 28, 2010
saved a life last month......and I know the person is grateful as well!!!!
wantinmymoney

Hindman, KY

#9 Feb 23, 2010
Does anyone know what happened to Keith Callahan that worked for transtar ambulance? He owes me some money and I want it.
Chip and Dale

London, KY

#10 Feb 23, 2010
He's a stripper now. Moved to Florida.
He is Mine

United States

#11 Apr 8, 2010
wouldnt you like to know wrote:
Does anyone know if the guy that drives the blue and white extended cab truck is single?
Yes Stephen has a g/f that would be me. We have been dating for awhile now and are rather happy. Just so you know.
Thats Funny

United States

#12 Apr 8, 2010
so weird to hear he has a gf. last i was told he was way single and looking, and this was about two weeks ago. This information came from his own mouth. So He is Mine, you better check your boy. He's been wondering and seems he isn't all that happy.
He is Mine

United States

#13 Apr 9, 2010
lmao i know what he was doing with his mouth two weeks ago and it wasn't saying he was single.
Nobodys_business

United States

#14 Apr 9, 2010
Honestly....what did happen to keith? I haven't seen him in forever!
Mad Max

United States

#15 Apr 10, 2010
whatever happen to the chick he had the baby with last summer? she just disappeared.
My Own Business

United States

#16 Apr 10, 2010
i didn't just disappear. i live in Morehead now & i have a wonderful life, so leave my name out of any high school drama bullshit you have. i dont have time for that stupid shit.
billy bob

Macon, GA

#17 Apr 10, 2010
Who is the paramedic that has bleach blonde hair, and is overweight?
forreal

Georgetown, KY

#18 Apr 10, 2010
her name is Tonya and she is married!
FRIEND OF TRANSTAR

Clay City, KY

#19 Apr 12, 2010
well tonia is a wonderful person and she will help you in any way she can...... so maybe sumtimes before you start talking about the EMTS and PARAMEDICS at Transtar, u need to realize that maybe one day they will be saving your lives........ so shut your mouth........

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#21 Apr 13, 2010
He is Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Stephen has a g/f that would be me. We have been dating for awhile now and are rather happy. Just so you know.
Are you talking about Stephen Combs? I've known him sinse we were kids. He's a good person and anyone that dates him should consider themselfs lucky. I don't believe he would do any woman wrong. He's been threw enough to learn all about the hurt. He's really a good guy and I'm proud to call him my friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr know 166,372
FBI confirms investigation (Dec '10) 3 hr Corruption 62
Couple looking for a 3rd 7 hr Lovin 22
Cute older guy with little black dog who is he? 9 hr Lol scared hillb... 10
Curious 12 hr Curious 1
Nursing home 12 hr Haha 9
Is wymt owned by CNN 13 hr Gray TV 5

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance