Citizen

Macon, GA

#1 Oct 5, 2012
How did his court thing come out today? Did he get out on bond? Hopefully they did what is right and kept him where he belongs.
trudy

Winchester, KY

#2 Oct 6, 2012
came out just great...and wanted to let everyone know that karma has hit...Shirley hudson has a kidney stone...Linda is back in hospital and her sister has no vehicle and hurt arm...Maybe they will think about all the lies they told during the first trial...But still all I can say is they sure do need prayer..
Sorry

Macon, GA

#3 Oct 6, 2012
You are a sorry peice of crap for wishing bad things on these innocent people. They are not the ones who committed cold blooded murder. Are you stalking them or what? Seems to me like you think you know a lot about them. I say that if you gave them all lie detector tests then they all would pass. I also bet if you gave Caudill a lie detector test and ask him if he wanted to kill Randall or if he kept provoking that man until he finally did something about it then he would never pass. Would you be willing to bet your life on the results from that test? I don't think so. You know as well as I do that he provoked that man until he finally got fed up with his crap. I heard that he told the witnesses right in the courtroom that when he did get out of there that he was going to kill every one of them. I hope that was recorded somewhere if that is true. Then that would be more charges like terroristic threatening maybe. I don't know why I even bother to acknowledge someone like you because you will never admit that he is a murderer. Maybe I should stop by and take a picture of Randall's memorial and send it to Caudill so he can look at it everyday so he can wonder if it is on his property or not. I hope it is on his so called property and it just eats at him everyday until he dies knowing that this was the place that Randall took his last breath. I truly hope that Randall comes back an haunts him and drives him on insane. Would serve him right. Wonder how Brendan Miller is going to feel with having his children living across the road from a cold blooded killer if he ever lives to be able to be released from prison. I know I sure wouldn't want him as my neighbor
Little Henry

Winchester, KY

#4 Oct 6, 2012
Sorry you seem to know a lot about Carpenter. I don't get it why you told truly that they wished bad things when they told the truth and said they needed prayer for their illnesses. Bill did not say he would kill anyone in court to anyone there. I don't know why you have such an interest unless you are family. Lets not worry about it until they do something. God is a just God things will turn out the way it needs to be and lets let the thing rest until it happens.
lying neighbors

Lebanon, KY

#5 Oct 7, 2012
I hope if the neighbors are lying on this man that they get caught for it and all indicted by our grand jury for purgery and sent to prison and Mr Caudill is released IF THE NEIGHBOORS ARE LYING.That is if there is even a 2nd trial!
trudy

Winchester, KY

#6 Oct 7, 2012
I aint the sorry piece of shit that was drunk and died drunk because he was showing out for the 2 white girls..he was on pills and pot and liquor. I SAID pray for the 3. They lied and lied. Karma comes around. Now if you think it was such a great trial, go on line and read all about the bad talk and how carpenter wanted to screw caudill in the behind. go to google, key in retrial of billy reed caudill and you will find 24 pages to read!!! Then call someone who is praying for these 3 a piece of shit!!
Sorry wrote:
You are a sorry peice of crap for wishing bad things on these innocent people. They are not the ones who committed cold blooded murder. Are you stalking them or what? Seems to me like you think you know a lot about them. I say that if you gave them all lie detector tests then they all would pass. I also bet if you gave Caudill a lie detector test and ask him if he wanted to kill Randall or if he kept provoking that man until he finally did something about it then he would never pass. Would you be willing to bet your life on the results from that test? I don't think so. You know as well as I do that he provoked that man until he finally got fed up with his crap. I heard that he told the witnesses right in the courtroom that when he did get out of there that he was going to kill every one of them. I hope that was recorded somewhere if that is true. Then that would be more charges like terroristic threatening maybe. I don't know why I even bother to acknowledge someone like you because you will never admit that he is a murderer. Maybe I should stop by and take a picture of Randall's memorial and send it to Caudill so he can look at it everyday so he can wonder if it is on his property or not. I hope it is on his so called property and it just eats at him everyday until he dies knowing that this was the place that Randall took his last breath. I truly hope that Randall comes back an haunts him and drives him on insane. Would serve him right. Wonder how Brendan Miller is going to feel with having his children living across the road from a cold blooded killer if he ever lives to be able to be released from prison. I know I sure wouldn't want him as my neighbor
Believe

Macon, GA

#7 Oct 7, 2012
I believe justice will prevail. They will never let him out and he is where he deserves to be. I do not believe any of them were lying. You don't know what they seen or witnessed because you and I were not there when everything went down. I am not blood kin to any of them. I was there right after the shooting and I did see that man lying in the ditch with his head down between his legs. They never covered the body for at least 30 minutes. It was a sad pitiful site and for it to all be over property is just pathetic. No land is worth killing anyone over. How can you say these people lie? How do you know what they seen or heard. I actually hope the old man croaks before he even gets to go to court again. I personally am glad that I don't have and never did have him as a neighbor. How do you know that he didn't say something like that? Were you there with him all the time? I wonder if he has any children. I am glad he isn't my dad and not apart of my family
frogger

Winchester, KY

#8 Oct 10, 2012
no justice in this county...therefore justice will not prevail...grandfathers are brothers, crooked, crooked....they didn't cover the body a long long time. no land is worth killing over, but when you keep on and keep on then something has to give.
Sadly

Macon, GA

#9 Oct 11, 2012
You talk about Kharma so when bad things start happening to you then you can remember how that you took up for a killer and wished bad things on other innocent people. I would just like to know if you were around when he was putting his neighbors through hell?
Spit

United States

#10 Oct 15, 2012
You think you know it all you just said he was on caudills property why dont you go to the supreme court and see who provoked who its all on tape why dont you call the lady down the road who provided his weed he was high on weed it was proven caudill was on his property and on no drugs had been shot twice what was the man to do you need to look at the facts the women lied under oath I thought that was against the law shirley hudson was fucking the detective sandlin they all lied the jurrors darrell hearld frank there all scared now the supreme court is going to get
Spit

United States

#11 Oct 15, 2012
Shirley hudson should be the one in jail and the whites they are the ones guilty of murder they all planed it that morning to kill bill and it backfired they will get what they deserve
Spit

United States

#12 Oct 15, 2012
What about the boy that was there mowing why couldnt he testify would it have hurt carpenter and shirley hudson why did they block his driveway if they was in so much danger
You are so dumb

Macon, GA

#13 Oct 16, 2012
Shirley is dating anyone. The boy you are referring to did testify. You are so dumb if you think they planned to kill Bill. If that were going to happen then I am sure they would have done it years ago when he started all his crap. Get a life and try making up believable lies if you are going to keep putting crap like this on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name the top 10 crook in history of Breathitt Co 24 min XXX 4
Pj 2 hr Little pee 4
Thanks for the video Gerrica lol 2 hr Bystander 5
Trump Voters losing Black Lung Benefits 2 hr Free ride 20
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Big Dick 160,690
towns dead 6 hr lesser 5
Holly Hollan & Dougie Byrd 10 hr FL bound 7

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages