jenn

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

i don't know alot about her so lets hear it..
Bran10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

I went to school with her, she was a pretty nice chick in school, a little shy! She's still in Jackson I think. She has a couple kids too! Still a good girl from what I hear; I must say she looks pretty damn good too.
jack

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

no way.tanya is really nasty.she is really ugly. she is in her 30's and looks like she's in her 40's.she looks like a grinch.
nene

Wheelwright, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

All I can say is someone is just jealous. Suck it up and get a life because Tonya has a good life.
Bran10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Wow, jack, obviously you don't know jack shit, and have absolutely no taste at all, you must be a jealous chick! Cause anyone that isn't blind as a bat or has taste would see that Tanya is far from being ugly. Jealous women piss me off! I would really hate to see what you look like. She has a good life, she works hard, raises her children right; not like some people, and has managed to do this all on her own! Like I said before I went to school with her, she is a good girl period! And to your comment that she is in her 30's and looks like she's in her 40's, wtf, it doesn't matter what her age I think she looks damn good for having children and her age! Leave her the hell alone and stop posting negative comments about her before you stir up a damn hornets nest that you will regret!
Flawless

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

This is hilarious, do people not have anything better to do than cause or stir up drama or gossip and always bring somebody else up! I'm obviously remaining anonymous: but need to say that Tanya is one of my good friends, I've known her forever, and no body and I mean nobody has the right to say anything negative about her! She is a good person, always has been and always will be! She doesn't do anything to anyone. She has raised her girls by herself the past 10 years, she works hard, and takes care of the elderly. Seriously people, get a life, and if your gonna get on topix to gossip about somebody, pick someone worth talking negative about not someone that stays out of drama, has never been in trouble a day in her life, and is good to anyone she meets.....until they piss her off, then she goes into bitch mode, other than that she is a great person........period.
Jay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Tanya Wyrick is hot, if she has a man, he is pretty damn lucky
brack

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

tanya is not pretty.you people are crazy.just look at her face.she needs a face lift.
Candis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Brack, obviously dude you need work done on your eyes if you think Tanya isn't pretty! Your a dumb ass, I really hate to see what the hell you look like. Nobody ever said she was the most gorgeous girl in Breathitt county, but she is definitely a good looking gal, she has a great attitude, and she obviously takes care of herself compared to most of the girls in this county that have kids. And the greatest thing about her is the fact that she has a great personality, friendly as hell, and has managed to never be a dope head or pull whore and shit; which is rate in these parts! So, with your wildly rude comment, I can tell about what type of girls you like to date, your such a freak!
LOL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

What is wrong with all you people and ring quite to judge people on their, I don't know this very well but I do have her as a friend in Facebook, as let me just say that she is a pretty attractive woman. It makes me wanna laugh to even think of what the people actually look like that are writing all these negative comments about her ad her age and her looks.......get over it idiot, everyone gets old, and from what I see she DOES NOT look like she's in her 40'a or needs a facelift......bunch of dumb asses! Look in the mirror before judging people especially if your judgement obviously SUCKS!!
Mary Ann

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Jack and Brack are either jealous, fat ass, skanky females, or blind ass men who like trash! I wonder what they actually look like??????
crack

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

you all must be gay she is ugly and old ha,ha,ha
Tanya Wyrick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Okay, so I have never been on topix before, an I have a feeling who threw my ass on here; and it is a jealous ass skanky fat ass bitch! Parson my language but it's the truth! I appreciate all the comments from everyone sticking up for me. And to those who have negative shit to say about me, you have 2 options.....1: leave me the hell out if your rude comments especially if you don't know me personally and 2: get a damn life, what a sucky life you live when you have to resort to insulting people behind their backs and being too chicken shit to say it to my face! As far as I'm concerned you can kiss my old ass! If your lives are so boring that you have to obsess with mine then here you go: I am 35 years young, I have 2 children, I am 5 foot 3, I weigh 125 pounds, I have brown eyes and I have blonde and brown hair, I mind my business, I stay away from pathetic childish drama ( because I HAVE a life), and I don't like pizza. Yep, that about covers it! Now was that interesting enough for all you drama seeking pathetic losers. Stay of my damn case and keep me out if your damn idiotic conversations if you don't know me!!!! I can be a real bitch if I have to!!
Mario

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Tanya Wyrick wrote:
I don't like pizza.
You don't like pizza!!! What the hell is wrong with you???
Tanya Wyrick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Well Mario, haven't you heard: I'm ugly, I look like a pig, an look like I'm in my 40's, that definitely has to be why I don't like pizza! Lol, seriously though, I try to stay away from greasy foods and eat healthy. I can tolerate homemade pizza but nothin from restaurants! Now, who wants to make some negative comments about this??????
james h

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

yea.you are a pig i have seen that your hair looks like a wig.if you where a good mom.why are you riding around town like a teen looking for d i c k .no good guy will have you. that's why you stay around those old a s s people
Tanya Wyrick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Excuse me Mr lowlife......my hair looks good, say what you want, it's the style, and like I care about your pathetic opinion, and furthermore you sick piece of shit, I have been dating someone for a year and 4 months to be exact and I have never been and will neve be a white that screws around, him and I are happy as can be! And if I am ever in town, I am shopping or have my children with me, so is it a crime to go to town. I am not looking for dick, my man has plenty enough if that! Who would value your opinion anyway; considering you have to get on topics to judge people that you don't even know! And like I sad before, I would really hate to see what you look like; furthermore I am glad that my life is so important to you and you spend your days commenting rude ass comments about someone you dot know, so Thanks! And in all honesty I am almost certain I know who this is, and gosh the jealousy must be eating you away everytime you look your gross ass in the mirror! So, kiss my ass lowlife, and if you are my brave enough to say your pathetic opinion to my face then hide your chicken ass in the house!!
Tanya Wyrick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

And furthermore James, on the subject of hanging out with old people, that is my job, and I love it! Those people have more class in the their little finger than you will ever have your entire life.....and where do you work: Or do you even have a job or can even keep a job or shall I say that you are a check drawer that don't work or if your who I think you, at least I am have a job without everyone talking behind my back and any stand me because I can't keep my legs closed for a second! Keep bringing it, I can handle anything you throw at me because I know who I am, I know how I am, I have real friends that will back that up, ad no matter what you say, you can not make me look bad, so keep running that jaw and making yourself look like the dumbass trash that you are!!!!
Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Oh James, how original!!!! You can talk a big game about someone behind their back, your so brave! It only takes a smart person to judge and talk about someone that they no nothing about or have never even spoken to! So what if people go to town!!!!!does that mean that every girl is a whore because they were seen in town riding around? Not everybody has a hidden agenda for being in town! It cracks me up how moronic people can be! You need to leave her alone....period, cause all your showing is pure jealousy! You dont know her and I am almost certain that she would never even speak to the likes of you!! So drop it James/Renee/Scott or whoever your pretending to be this time.....and yeah that's right, I know what's going on!
james h

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

you don't know who i am ugly a s s .i know all these people is you tanya.you don't have a man he's never with you.i bet your seeing a married man your a dog and you know you are.always trying to get someone to babysit your kids so you can run around.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Jackson Forum right now

Search the Jackson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min DITCH MITCH 147,338
Get Ready,It's Coming 30 min Groundhog 1
Obama and Grimes 42 min Savior 53
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChromiuMan 129,056
Are you afraid to die? 3 hr Savior 12
KMF & Lifetime 8 hr Upset 5
roger allen and pot (Dec '10) 15 hr knows 10
•••
•••
•••
Jackson Dating

more search filters

less search filters