Wondering
#1 Oct 20, 2012
Heard Maxine Hudson was arrested again. Hope this is true. That murderer should had never been released to have begin with!!! We know Carlos was the one that pulled the trigger but he was just the puppet controlled by Maxine. She started right back up selling drugs wide open as soon as she got out. Her daughter took the fall for it. Thats what maxine does, she sells the drugs or orgastraights a murder and allows her kids take the full fall for it. Enough is enough, lock that woman up for life before someone else loses their life. They were all let go15 years ago for another family. If they would have put the right people in jail the first time then robert allen would still be alive.
melton
#2 Nov 2, 2012
amen
fact
#3 Nov 3, 2012
No she was not arrested. Her daughter turned herself in om an indictment that she had
parole
#4 Nov 3, 2012
i heard she broke parole. Everyone know that her and her brother had that guy killed years ago for killing their brother. They killed robert allen, and she sells dope wide open but she always sticks someone else with that.
dealers

Georgetown, KY

#5 Nov 5, 2012
should all be caught & throw away the key
i agree
#6 Nov 5, 2012
she is never going to stop. they are going to end up killing someone else if they dont lock her up. shes the ring leader.
wondering
#7 Nov 9, 2012
When is something going to be done with Maxine Hudson. I still cant believe the judge gave her such a short sentence. Maxine and Arlie paid a man to come in years ago and kill the man that killed their brother. Everyone in the county knows that. They set up that one family 15 or 16 years ago and the Hudsons were all released. Maxine came up with the entire plan to rob and murder her own uncle Robert Allen and she is already out of prison selling drugs wide open. I have even heard that she has robbed several people that went there to buy drugs at gun point. Her son wasnt given much time. He will most likely be out of prison before Randy Mullins who got such a long sentence. Everyone in this county knows Maxines daughter was selling drugs for her mother but she took the fall for it. So, whats it going to take, another murder or would it even matter.
observation
#8 Nov 10, 2012
Maxine is selling wide open. She pratically strips everyone down that comes in. So, officers it will not be easy to get the old cow that way. You need to pull someone over leaving there with drugs, find the dope, and get them to testify against them. I know the sheriffs dept. is investigating them. I see the officers watching their place constantly. God I hope they get them. Before they kill someone else.
shelly
#9 Nov 20, 2012
robert allen always said the hudsons were a bunch of scum sucking dogs. he was right.
4 staff at SMS

Georgetown, KY

#10 Nov 20, 2012
What do you think about the school telling one child she had sold the most and she turned her monies in at the morning. Well this other child was told by the secretary how many this first child had sold. The 2nd child's mother came and bought extra and turned the 2nd childs' money in at the END of the day and she then was told she had sold the most. WRONG WRONG....I hate it when staff do a child wrong, especially after they were told they won the big prize.
lock them up
#11 Nov 21, 2012
Maxine Hudson needs to be locked up forever. She thinks she cant be stopped. She is pure evil!!!!
lock them up
#12 Nov 21, 2012
She always makes sure that kids take the fall for he. Carlos absolutely needs to be locked up for life: but it was Maxine that came up with the entire plan to kill her uncle Robert Alle. Pearooster was selling dope for her mother Maxine but pea took the full wrap for it. She bragged to everyone that her and her brother paying some gut twenty grand to kill the guy that killed their brother. I really hope someone does something before she kills
iremember

Zoe, KY

#13 Dec 5, 2012
I remember when that happened on 476 at hardshell, Maxine and Arlie had it done,I think Arlie has feit the pain of his part by loosing AJ, IT is sad that happed to him, but God Take care of people that do wrong. REMEMBER MAXINE THE WEALTH OF THE WICKED WILL BE LAYED IN STORE FOR THE RIGHCESS!
Ashley
#14 Dec 6, 2012
Maxine and Carlos Hudson was also the ones that set up Ray Clemons and his family 16 years ago. Maxine and Carlos had a grow room, Maxines mom, evee, had a grow room, and Arlie had a grow room. They wore a wire and taped themselves talking about the grow rooms with rays family. Four months later, Maxine taped herself telling ray that they gave some of that pot to his family. Ray went and searched his familys homes who lived about six to ten miles away from him and found nothing. Maxine and the hudsons had already taken everything back and got rid of it by the time she told ray. It was a political setup. If they had put the right people in jail at that time, the hudsons, then Robert Allen would had never been murdered. When the feds searched rays familys house, they also didnt find anything. They only had them talking on tape talking about it with maxine and carlos. That was it. Those are very bad people. They killed two people and attempted to destroy another family and sent hate letters saying they were going to kidnap rays grandchild if he didnt drop out of the sheriffs race. Because they know that Ray will not tolerate drug dealers.
barker
#15 Dec 6, 2012
well did somebody find wayne hudson dead today? maxine probably poisoned him. she is a devil!
Curious
#16 Dec 10, 2012
I would not put anything past Maxine Hudson. That woman is pure evil. Wayne hudson was dead for almost 20 hours before she called the authorities. Why? I doubt the detectives will, but they should check if there was a life insurance policy on wayne or if Maxine would beneifit in any way from his death. It doesnt take much money for that woman to kill you. Poor Robert Allen, her own uncle, found that out the hard way. I would check for life insurance policies or even if she would get to draw a social security check from him after his death and have a very thorough altopsy done. Wayne actually wasnt a bad person and he he comes from a good family and has good brothers. He just couldnt do anything with that woman. I hope they investigate this, but sadly we know that murder is often overlooked in Breathitt County. However, his brothers may push for an investigation. I really hope they do. My heart and prayers go out to his family and I hate that he has past away. God be with his family. I mean the Hudsons, not that evil murdering Maxine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min carter county res... 161,307
Southfork strip job 42 min tbone 13
Shannon mcguinn 1 hr Yuck 2
Renee Young 1 hr ohno 5
Man dumping garbage 9 hr GLAD 13
S.S.I. and convicted drug traffickers 17 hr Gabe 20
Breathitt broke 17 hr Gabe 112

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages