Father and Daughter sleeping together

Posted in the Jackson Forum

concerned

Manchester, KY

#1 Aug 24, 2012
I know of this father and daughter that are sleeping together and I think it is just sick.I know this to be the truth because I have seen them myself.The daughter even has her kids calling there grandfather Daddy.Tell me that isn't sick..Should be against the law and just heard she could be pregnant by him
noone

United States

#2 Aug 24, 2012
That is sick I think I am going to throw up.Who is it??They need help!!
concerned

Manchester, KY

#3 Aug 24, 2012
noone wrote:
That is sick I think I am going to throw up.Who is it??They need help!!
There name is Kim Smith also known as Kim Brewer and her dad's name is Hobert Combs..I know thats as sick as they come they live on Hardshell caney.that explains alot
question

Richmond, KY

#4 Aug 24, 2012
natural father or adopted or step father?
tab

Cynthiana, KY

#5 Aug 24, 2012
What bout two brothers and one girl?
concerned

Manchester, KY

#6 Aug 24, 2012
question wrote:
natural father or adopted or step father?
it is her biological father
howdou

Jackson, KY

#7 Aug 24, 2012
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
There name is Kim Smith also known as Kim Brewer and her dad's name is Hobert Combs..I know thats as sick as they come they live on Hardshell caney.that explains alot
yes it says alotabout there mother,Kim didn't know HOBERT AS HER DAD SILAS FUGATE RAISE HER,

Since: May 12

Irvine, KY

#8 Aug 25, 2012
it is against the law it is called sodemy up to 20 yrs in jail regardless of age
gene

Killeen, TX

#9 Aug 25, 2012
I think you have it all wrong

Irvine, KY

#10 Aug 27, 2012
i know a man that went to jail for sleeping with his 39 year old daughter they charged him with sodemy he took a plee bargain for 5 yrs he was faceing up to 20 it is very much against the law
Ummm

United States

#11 Aug 28, 2012
breathitt lady wrote:
i know a man that went to jail for sleeping with his 39 year old daughter they charged him with sodemy he took a plee bargain for 5 yrs he was faceing up to 20 it is very much against the law
Sodomy is actually the name given to any "unnatural" sex act such as: oral sex, anal sex, etc..The name given to a father that sleeps with his daughter/son is called incest not sodomy..Just thought Id help ya out there :)

“My awesome tat :)”

Location hidden

#13 Aug 29, 2012
Ummm wrote:
<quoted text>
Sodomy is actually the name given to any "unnatural" sex act such as: oral sex, anal sex, etc..The name given to a father that sleeps with his daughter/son is called incest not sodomy..Just thought Id help ya out there :)
Sodomy is oral sex ? Really ? I didn't kno I could go to jail for suckin my bf.
Big Daddy Ben

Jackson, KY

#14 Aug 29, 2012
when you are so screwed up that you would live in Caney with your father, only God knows why. But .. I do have a feeling that God does not approve of such. Think about it, the dick that you came out of is now going in to you. Sick Bastards, but I guess thats are part of being Caney. I cant wait to he the young ones speak, of course you cant either because that will guarentee you another check. The Devil has just the place for you, you may want to take a large thermos along for the trip
peeps

Richmond, KY

#15 Aug 30, 2012
Read your KRS section defining what sodomy actually constitutes, oral sex is included.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min More Details Please 131,849
Kelly and Louis 32 min Lol 9
BEWARE of daycare 1 hr BossHog 12
Pizza Hut 1 hr Anonymous 8
Frank Barnett jr 1 hr High on the hill 1
Why Religion is Harmful 1 hr Indignant Atheist 12
old school 3 hr skunk 2
BHS Boys Basketball: whats the problem? 3 hr The News 15
Jackson Dating
Find my Match

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson News, Events & Info