First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Just Trying To Survive

Neenah, WI

#1 Nov 11, 2009
Hey did anyone see David Napier driving Arch Turner and Derrick Hamilton around Jackson today? They were driving a black Honda Accord. They just drove around Jackson... wonder what they were discussing? Sure seems odd to be drivng around in Jackson in the middle of the day.. Must have been something secret.LOL
Arch

Georgetown, KY

#2 Nov 11, 2009
thought he had last election figured out but he didn't win that one & was badly fooled. So he doesn't always win. Several got elected that he would rather not have been elected. He may be wrong with this one too. I have heard of a few that he is trying to manipulate already and I hope he is fooled again. He things he has some people fooled but he better think again. He talks out of both sides of his mouth. He even has had one person (Gary Taulbee) move in with a girlfriend to run in another district that he doesn't even live in. I wonder how that will work out for him. Probably just like it did last time. He might be called the silver fox but he isn't as slick as he thinks he is.
Casey

AOL

#3 Nov 11, 2009
They had lunch and then they were looking at the school grounds and getting ideas for improvments!!
The school grounds are looking great.
Casey

AOL

#4 Nov 11, 2009
In my opinion Arch was busy straightning out the school system during the last election..if he had played a bigger role I think things would have been different...I think he will give more attention to this election and I think the people he supports will win..I know some people don't like him but the fact is a majority of the people do like him and it will show on election day..as bad as it will hurt some will have to GO!!!
Well

Jackson, KY

#5 Nov 11, 2009
It must have been important for Dr. Hamilton to be out in the middle of the day with them.
TEAM Arch

Atlanta, GA

#6 Nov 11, 2009
Here is Arch Turners ticket and the candiates that he wants to win in 2010:
Judge: Jimbo Combs
Sherriff: John L Turner
PVA: Zane Watts
Clerk: Tony Watts or Greg Hayes
Coroner: M. Hollins
County Attornery: Mike Stidham
Jailer: George Herald
Mag 1: Spencer or Taulbee( he plays both)
Mag 2: Darrel Raliegh
Mag.3 Hargis Epperson
Mag.4: Steve Banks
I bet none of these guys will win
uptheholler

Ivel, KY

#7 Nov 11, 2009
Odd that Dr. Hamilton would be "running" with that crowd. I think Dr. Hamilton is a very nice guy. If I had to guess as to why he was with the afore mentioned shady characters, I'd imagine it had something to do with H1N1.
uptheholler

Ivel, KY

#8 Nov 11, 2009
Steve Banks? That has to be the biggest "hoot" on that list. Steve has the personality of a hammer and nearly the same education. As far as the position of Jailer, well I think we all can agree James Turner is as close to "unbeatable" as one can be. Mike Stidham may be the 2nd biggest hoot on that list. The way things stand now, I don't believe I'd want Arch Turner backing me. Allow me to paraphrase what Will Rogers said - We always want the best man to win, Unfortunately, he never runs.
Trying to Survive

Martin, KY

#9 Nov 12, 2009
Doesn't Dr. Hamilton live in District 1??? Hmmm that may be something to think about...
Casey

AOL

#10 Nov 12, 2009
I seriously doubt Arch backing Stidham, some of the others I doubt too, however, Jimbo Combs,
Mathew Hollons and Darrell Raleigh will win
I will March with Arch as will hundreds of others!!!
Whatever

Martin, KY

#11 Nov 12, 2009
I heard that Derrick is going to run for magistrate in district #1. Has anyone else heard that? and riding around with Arch Turner of all people.....what was he thinking? You can just speak Arch Turner's name and you get a virus..... something big is about to happen in Breathitt County for Derrick to be associated with the likes of that... Things are about to get shook up...
arch

Lewisport, KY

#12 Nov 12, 2009
is arch johnson running again too
Who Cares

Neenah, WI

#13 Nov 12, 2009
Isn't anyone courious as to what they were doing riding around Jackson for an hour? There is definitely something up....Let's think about it a doctor, a washed up dentist, a wanna be superintendent, and a chauffeur David Napier, what could they all have in common it something big wasn't about to happen....
LMAO

Lewisport, KY

#14 Nov 12, 2009
TEAM Arch wrote:
Mag.3 Hargis Epperson
Mag. 2 Danny "Bear" Strong

as far as sheriff, it will be anyone besides Ray, he pulled for Ray last time and the same goes with county judge, anyone but harv. I hope Bear Wins he will help his district more than anyone, he does everything he can to help ppl around his district. he helps the kids out more than anyone knows.
VOTE DANNY "BEAR" STRONG!!!!!!!!!!
arch

Lewisport, KY

#15 Nov 12, 2009
are you kidding, he won't win. he shouldn't be school board member.
Arch

Georgetown, KY

#16 Nov 12, 2009
TEAM Arch wrote:
Mag.3 Hargis Epperson
Well to start off with John L cannot win IMO
Zane Watts will never beat Ervine Allen even though I like Zane
No one will ever beat Tony Watts
No one will beat George Griffith no matter who runs
Mike Stidham says he isn't running which is good because he couldn't beat Brendon anyways
James Turner will never be beat for jailer by anyone
I don't know about Taulbee..I thought he lived in another district so how can he run in 1 so I think Spencer will win
Darrell R could win mag.2
Hargis couldn't win dog catcher
Steve Banks is done for in politics

So this is my take on all these races. Anyone Arch T was for I would be against. He has his place in the schools but keep his nose out of other politics. Schools & politics do not make good bedfellows. JMO
Arch

Georgetown, KY

#17 Nov 12, 2009
Whatever wrote:
I heard that Derrick is going to run for magistrate in district #1. Has anyone else heard that? and riding around with Arch Turner of all people.....what was he thinking? You can just speak Arch Turner's name and you get a virus..... something big is about to happen in Breathitt County for Derrick to be associated with the likes of that... Things are about to get shook up...
Isn't the Hamilton family republicans? Where would he find the time to be magistrate? That job is more time consuming than some think. If Hamilton runs it will be because Bobby Terry puts him up to it. He is kind of like A Turner & pulls things off behind the scenes.
arch

Lewisport, KY

#18 Nov 12, 2009
You can never tell about an election who will win. Teh last election should prove that.
Whatever

Neenah, WI

#19 Nov 12, 2009
Well all I am saying is that something is definitely on a need to know basis if you know what I mean by them riding around Jackson in a car.. Why not go to a public place for lunch??? I will tell you why...they didn't want anyone to associate them with each other but little did they know that people could tell it was them in the car. Secrets out boys might as well fess up. I could care less about the election.. I wanna know what they are up to.......
Whatever

Neenah, WI

#20 Nov 12, 2009
Who is Bobby Terry??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
suboxone clinic 1 hr Maid service 7
Susan Keli 2 hr Pitiful 6
Rita and The Judge 2 hr Bushy Bun 9
New water board 3 hr glad you do not ... 28
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr another viewer 149,910
Bobby Whitaker iii (Sep '09) 5 hr Foxy 9
We laugh at you Couch 6 hr yyss 9

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages