Fan

United States

#1 Feb 11, 2012
If the girls dont start playing as a team they will never win a game it takes five girls to win not two or three.They had better get their shit together and play as a team before they face Wolfe County in the district.
Exactly

Ivel, KY

#2 Feb 12, 2012
Fan wrote:
If the girls dont start playing as a team they will never win a game it takes five girls to win not two or three.They had better get their shit together and play as a team before they face Wolfe County in the district.
You hve 2 coaches who are continuously cusing and arguing with each other in front of the girls and them both with family members on the team. When coaches have conflicts with each other, the team does too. Same goes on with basketball, chearleading, volleyball, and all their sports. That has to STOP!!!!!!
bhs alumni

United States

#3 Feb 12, 2012
what two coaches are you talking about
in the know

Varney, KY

#4 Feb 12, 2012
bhs alumni wrote:
what two coaches are you talking about
the 2 that coaches the girls......stamper and cox
say what

Richmond, KY

#5 Feb 12, 2012
who that tall woman that sat on bench and help with the water and towel she looks like she in her late 30's are early 40's she look hott
grinner

Pikeville, KY

#6 Feb 12, 2012
Arch needs to give Winnie the BOOT on his coaching jobs. He sucks at both. The only reason he is helping out on coaching is to gain political strings for his kids. Cant blame him tho guess if my kids weren't good enough to get playing time on their own I would help coach also. Welcome to the Derrick and Winnie show.... LOL
LOL

Pippa Passes, KY

#7 Feb 12, 2012
grinner wrote:
Arch needs to give Winnie the BOOT on his coaching jobs. He sucks at both. The only reason he is helping out on coaching is to gain political strings for his kids. Cant blame him tho guess if my kids weren't good enough to get playing time on their own I would help coach also. Welcome to the Derrick and Winnie show.... LOL
This is a good one!!!!!!!!!!LOL
Back

United States

#8 Feb 12, 2012
grinner wrote:
You are the one that need's the boot right out of this county. Winnie and Derrick are good people.
Back at you

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 Feb 12, 2012
I don't know Winnie but Derrick is a good person and his son does a good job playing ball. And his son is a nice kid. He would be playing ball regardless of who his parents are.
Back

United States

#11 Feb 13, 2012
Winnie wrote:
He is the coach. But couldn't take it officially because of his draw. This shi* is pititful. How does this woman, who is the head coach in name only, have any self respect. Another display of Arch politics at it's best.
Get a job.
Larry Back

United States

#12 Feb 13, 2012
Winnie wrote:
He is the coach. But couldn't take it officially because of his draw. This shi* is pititful. How does this woman, who is the head coach in name only, have any self respect. Another display of Arch politics at it's best.
Leave Arch Turner alone.
Forty

Hendersonville, TN

#13 Feb 13, 2012
Arch Turner is a two faced rat bastard!!!! nuf said
Breathitt fan

United States

#14 Feb 18, 2012
The girls has a good team they just need a good coach wheres Peggy she was the best
Breathitt fan

United States

#15 Feb 21, 2012
Need to get rid of Winnie Cox Have you noticed his daughter plays the whole ball game and never comes out for a break and yes she is a decent player but there is other players that is just as good as her there is some big girls on that team and he wont even put them on the floor he thinks all he needs is five guards to do the job i think he is full of shit jocie needs to step up and take over because she is the coach not winnie the pooh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 16 min Big rig 71 5,323
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min brad 153,932
brittany cambell 18 min wondering 4
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 23 min stick a fork in it 81,641
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Stuart Cudahy 131,067
Will pay for someone to spank me (Apr '13) 9 hr Jade 42
read me breathing county 9 hr truth 10
•••
•••

Jackson Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Jackson News, Events & Info