I know why Lloyd Duncan died it was Debbie Mcintosh.

Posted in the Jackson Forum

A good friend of Lloyds

Richmond, KY

#1 Jan 28, 2012
Debbie Mcintosh(John Ervine Mcintosh's daughter)use to be married to Lloyd Duncan and Debbie got on the needle bad and caught aids and hep c and Debbie gave those diseases to Lloyd.Lloyd died of complications from aids and hep c and Lloyd was drinking heavily which put more pressure on his diseased liver from the hep c.Also Debbie went with John L Turner(that use to be sheriff)and Claude Barrett(that use to be a Jackson city cop)after she broke up with Lloyd,so I would say that John L.Turner and Claude Barrett are ate up with those 2 diseases also.You play you pay.Now Debbie is living with another cop so she likes cops and she likes giving cops aids and hep c.
Dont know Jack

United States

#2 Jan 28, 2012
You idiot,,Deb was married to Lloyds little brother,,,Lloyd was married to Jackie Brown Duncan who is NOW WITH DR BURNETTE,,Get ur facts straight idiot
You Both are crazy

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Jan 28, 2012
What an awful thing to say about Lloyd. He died from complications of diabetes. He was NEVER married to Debbie Mcinthosh. They were 16 year old kids when they went together and that was back before aids was ever heard of. I know there is a higher power and you will have to answer to spreading It will come home to you one day.
Dont know Jack

United States

#4 Jan 29, 2012
You Both are crazy wrote:
What an awful thing to say about Lloyd. He died from complications of diabetes. He was NEVER married to Debbie Mcinthosh. They were 16 year old kids when they went together and that was back before aids was ever heard of. I know there is a higher power and you will have to answer to spreading It will come home to you one day.
Look ,,,I loved Lloyd to death,,,we went to estate sales together. He was not married to nor did he ever date Deborah. Nor did he have AIDS.
Does know Jack

Lexington, KY

#5 Jan 29, 2012
Dont know Jack wrote:
You idiot,,Deb was married to Lloyds little brother,,,Lloyd was married to Jackie Brown Duncan who is NOW WITH DR BURNETTE,,Get ur facts straight idiot
Uh, Jackie was married to Gene, Lloyds older brother. Lloyd was the youngest of the 4 children. Nadine, Dusty, Gene and Lloyd.
always a ho

Richmond, KY

#6 Jan 31, 2012
Well Debbie Mcintosh went from being a regular ho to a pill ho.She puts out to pigs.
unemployed ho

United States

#7 Jan 31, 2012
I hear that drugs are the reason she lost her job at the highway department.
in cypress

Stanton, CA

#8 May 25, 2013
I dated Debbie for over a year, back in 2007...
Never a ho, just a wonderful person...who will be missed by me.
Sigh

United States

#9 May 27, 2013
Does know Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, Jackie was married to Gene, Lloyds older brother. Lloyd was the youngest of the 4 children. Nadine, Dusty, Gene and Lloyd.
I knew Lloyd years ago and I didnt realize he had passed away. When did he pass? I always thought he was a nice person..
Uhhh

United States

#10 May 28, 2013
Does know Jack wrote:
<quoted text>

I dont think Lloyd was ever married was he?
Geez

United States

#11 May 28, 2013
This poor guy has been deceased over a year now and people are STILL on this dumbass site posting shit..Get a life morons...Let the man rest in peace..Obviously few of you even knew him (according to your misinformed posts) so just stfu and go back to sleep!!
Michigan hillbilly

Commerce Township, MI

#12 May 28, 2013
This is the first I heard about Lloyd we was friends from about 4th grade on.
We both lived in town hung out a lot this is bad news to me.
get 2 tests

Richmond, KY

#14 May 29, 2013
in cypress wrote:
I dated Debbie for over a year, back in 2007...
Never a ho, just a wonderful person...who will be missed by me.
Well you better go get an aids and hep-c test. Because you are probably ate up by now.
DebsCousin

Falmouth, IN

#15 Wednesday Jan 21
You need to delete this post. Deborah was my cousin and died in a car accident a year a year ago today. I hope you burn in hell for spreading vicious lies and distortions about a beautiful person. God will be your judge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murder at Elsom (Feb '09) 3 hr Truth Be Told 52
Locked bathrooms 3 hr Realistic 56
JCS thanks Breathitt Board of Ed 4 hr Hairdresser 17
board meeting 5 hr Bobby 11
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr HistoricallySpeaking 133,399
what do you think about raymond turner (Aug '10) 6 hr spice 6
macc miller towing 7 hr Debbie Henon 7
Jackson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM