Any good computer repair tech in Jack...

Any good computer repair tech in Jackson or Wolfe Co

Posted in the Jackson Forum

needed

United States

#1 Feb 20, 2013
I need someone to fix two laptops...anyone know of anyone that not charge an arm and a leg
nope

Winchester, KY

#2 Feb 20, 2013
use your repair discs
3ft4l

Hyden, KY

#3 Feb 20, 2013
Look up Three Forks Technology in Beattyville.
Pam is a BULLY

Pikeville, KY

#4 Feb 20, 2013
what's wrong with the laptops, is it something physical or something like a virus or hardware problem. and Pam shut up you don't know one thing about fixing a computer.
Pam is a BULLY

Pikeville, KY

#5 Feb 20, 2013
nope wrote:
use your repair discs
and just so you know Pam new computers don't come with repair discs anymore goes to show how much you know.
realperson

Belcher, KY

#6 Feb 20, 2013
Tim Strong on Quicksand Road can fix computers. Wont try to break you up either.
pam

Winchester, KY

#7 Feb 20, 2013
Pam is a BULLY wrote:
<quoted text>and just so you know Pam new computers don't come with repair discs anymore goes to show how much you know.
no, new computers dont come with a repair disc but it prompts you to make one when you first turn it on.
Pam is a BULLY

Pikeville, KY

#8 Feb 20, 2013
no it doesn't
Pam is a BULLY

Pikeville, KY

#9 Feb 20, 2013
I know for a fact they don't because my brand new Acer laptop didn't nor did my brand new Acer desktop ask, just went straight into windows 7 first time start up tutorial.
steve is a bully

Winchester, KY

#10 Feb 20, 2013
both my brand new HP's prompted making a repair and recovery disc. my daughter's tashiba promted her to make a repair disc and my other dauther's brand new dell prompted her to make a repair disc.

click start, type in the search files field "create a system repair disc" and follow the prompts...easy as pie.
a lot of times, you just need to use a can of compressed air and clean out the dust.
Pam is a BULLY

Pikeville, KY

#11 Feb 20, 2013
yes spam those are the windows repair discs those are not the same as the disc manufactures used to give you with your computer. that windows one just backs up the registry and nothing else.
Know it all

Lebanon, KY

#12 Feb 20, 2013
Place in Wolfe county and place in Stanton
The Computer Mechanic

Pikeville, KY

#13 Feb 20, 2013
Steven Holbrook and his friend both in Jackson do great work, steve does the same work his friend does only difference his friend is legally blind and can't really to any major work on laptops like taking them completely apart and replacing the screens. anything else his friend can do and both only charge 25 bucks an hour and never hardly charge over 3 hours worth of work, and when you get your pc back it's fully updated and ready to go. Steve lives over on 30 and his friend lives up on quicksand by deatons funeral home. if you want to know how to get up with either of them look at their facebook pages they have all there contact info on them.
needed

United States

#14 Feb 21, 2013
ok ty I think Ill try the two listed on here.. and there was no repair disc or prompt to make one..so sorry. One has a cracked screen and the other has malware issues. Thanks again..
Pam is a BULLY

Pikeville, KY

#15 Feb 21, 2013
no problem happy to help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
something fun to do 8 min Clifford Hudson 4
Who will win Magistrate in district #1 12 min Clifford Hudson 7
Campaign News part 4 23 min Post troll 5
Roger Turner JR. for County Judge 45 min Middle fork No 2 13
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr just an observer 170,581
Food stamp card 2 hr Votertoo 29
Three Forks Regional Jail (Apr '09) 5 hr HIV is good 300

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages