Posted in the Jackson Forum

Concerned parent

United States

#1 Nov 13, 2012
Anyone got any news?
What

Wheelwright, KY

#2 Nov 13, 2012
Who was in a fight?? What r u talking about?
Concerned parent

United States

#3 Nov 13, 2012
What wrote:
Who was in a fight?? What r u talking about?
Two young girls a colored girl jumped a white girl and sent the white girl to the hospital badly beatin. Just wondering what is being done about that. Sounds like a hate crime to me!
Dont B Hatin

Pikeville, KY

#4 Nov 13, 2012
Maybe the white girl had been picking on the black girl. Or maybe just a fight between girls. Just because one of them was black don't mean it was a hate crime. Don't be so fast to pull the race card.

Sounds like you are prejudiced to me!
What

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Nov 13, 2012
This happened at Jackson city school? What grade?
Concerned parent

United States

#6 Nov 13, 2012
What wrote:
This happened at Jackson city school? What grade?
I'm sorry this happened in Jackson mo don't know why topics put this on your forum maybe cause they are deleting it on ours . If this was the other way around the race card would be pulled , the bad part was it was a case of mistaken identity and 2 colored girls 14 yr old are arrested and in juvinile and the girl that was beat spent 13 hrs in the hospital with a long road ahead of her . Like I said I apoligize for this being on the wrong forum .
Honcho

Richmond, KY

#7 Nov 14, 2012
Concerned parent wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry this happened in Jackson mo don't know why topics put this on your forum maybe cause they are deleting it on ours . If this was the other way around the race card would be pulled , the bad part was it was a case of mistaken identity and 2 colored girls 14 yr old are arrested and in juvinile and the girl that was beat spent 13 hrs in the hospital with a long road ahead of her . Like I said I apoligize for this being on the wrong forum .
there not in jail
was

United States

#8 Nov 15, 2012
Was it Marlinda Hall?
Otto

Richmond, KY

#9 Nov 15, 2012
otto lik see gurls fite . otto see lots fites at fut ball gam-es at brefit . wuld be thar @ city skool but akdemiks hard up ther an fut ball not no 1 like @ brefit .
LOL

United States

#10 Nov 15, 2012
I love this person! Funny Shi* man ^^^
peeps

Richmond, KY

#11 Nov 15, 2012
There are black people in Jackson?
Read more closely

United States

#12 Nov 15, 2012
This happened in Jackson, Missouri (MO), not Jackson, KY>
nice ones

Richmond, KY

#13 Nov 21, 2012
peeps wrote:
There are black people in Jackson?
yes there are some very nice black families that have been here for years and are very productive members of society

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any single ladies looking for a good man really? (Apr '09) 3 min Lil bird 6
Three forks jail 25 min true 15
Tramps that sleep with married men (Mar '10) 1 hr Lil bird 43
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Athenesword 141,517
subway at Walmart 2 hr tlb 1
Bear Sightings 3 hr hunter 8
Kimberly Combs 3 hr Prison 12
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages