Wondering

Hazard, KY

#1 May 21, 2012
Wondering when they will get Ray he's crooked like rest. Won't help anyone unless they live in his district thinking he will get their votes. He likes to help that big mouth sister Sharon went by a few weeks ago and seen them hauling county gravel to her which surprised me after how he has bad mouthed her and her family.
and I agree

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 May 21, 2012
I've heard him do this!
i guarantee

Williston, SC

#3 May 21, 2012
if sharon got gravels she paid for them,they do sell them dummy
Reckon

Williston, SC

#6 May 24, 2012
Reckon Ray is SUPPOSED to help people in his own district? That is why he is the magistrate in district 3 you know .... to help people in HIS district.
Forgetit

United States

#7 May 24, 2012
That ain't gonna happen!!! He won't help nobody in his own district. We will see how he acts during election time,if he try's to help then I'm gonna tell him to forget it now it's to late!!!!! Maybe the next one will help us!
ha r har

Elgin, OK

#8 May 27, 2012
have you ever called and asked him for help, probably not your one of those people who complain but never do nothing but bad mouth someone who might not know where help is needed.
A GREAT MAGISTRATE

Williston, SC

#9 May 27, 2012
RAY MOORE IS A GREAT PERSON..... POLITICS OR NOT..... IF HE IS ASKED TO HELP ...HE WILL HELP YOU. i HAVE KNOWN HIM FOR MANY YEARS ..AND FIND HIM TO BE A FRIEND TO HIS ENEMIES, EVEN WHEN YOU BAD MOUTH HIM. EVIDENTLY, YOU ARE THE ONE AT 'FAULT. tALKING ABOUT GRAVELS... IF HE HAD AN ISSUE WITH SHARON.. WHY WOULD HE GET HER GRAVELS ?? THATS A PRIVATE MATTER WITH THEM ..IF IT IS TRUE. GO TO YOUR MIRROR AND TAKE A LONG LOOK AT YOUR SELF.. WHILE DOING THIS , NOW ASK YOUR SELF; ---- "SELF,"...NOW WHAT KIND OF PERSON AM I ?? I AM NOT A BIT OF KIN TO RAY OR HIS WIFE.!! I JUST KNOW THAT HE IS A 'GOOD PERSON WITH A BIG HEART.!!
Hilarious

Williston, SC

#10 May 27, 2012
A GREAT MAGISTRATE wrote:
RAY MOORE IS A GREAT PERSON..... POLITICS OR NOT..... IF HE IS ASKED TO HELP ...HE WILL HELP YOU. i HAVE KNOWN HIM FOR MANY YEARS ..AND FIND HIM TO BE A FRIEND TO HIS ENEMIES, EVEN WHEN YOU BAD MOUTH HIM. EVIDENTLY, YOU ARE THE ONE AT 'FAULT. tALKING ABOUT GRAVELS... IF HE HAD AN ISSUE WITH SHARON.. WHY WOULD HE GET HER GRAVELS ?? THATS A PRIVATE MATTER WITH THEM ..IF IT IS TRUE. GO TO YOUR MIRROR AND TAKE A LONG LOOK AT YOUR SELF.. WHILE DOING THIS , NOW ASK YOUR SELF; ---- "SELF,"...NOW WHAT KIND OF PERSON AM I ?? I AM NOT A BIT OF KIN TO RAY OR HIS WIFE.!! I JUST KNOW THAT HE IS A 'GOOD PERSON WITH A BIG HEART.!!
You are so funny apparently you don't know him that we'll or you are someone kin to him ha ha And no one said he had a problem with her now but yeah he did awhile back and talked really bad about her and her family that is true
big ray

Winchester, KY

#11 May 29, 2012
is a vote buying windbag. the very type that needs flushed out and some honest people who care about bettering b.c. need voted in.
HAHA

Hazard, KY

#12 Jun 1, 2012
AMEN TO THAT WORST OF THE WORST AND I HAVE ASKED HIM FOR HELP AND NEVER GOT IT UNLESS YOU CAN HELP HIM OUT HE WONT HELP YOU AND THAT AINT THE ONLY SISTER OR FAMILY MEMBER HE TALKS BAD ABOUT TALKS BOUT ALL OF THEM
Agree

Williston, SC

#13 Jun 1, 2012
HAHA wrote:
AMEN TO THAT WORST OF THE WORST AND I HAVE ASKED HIM FOR HELP AND NEVER GOT IT UNLESS YOU CAN HELP HIM OUT HE WONT HELP YOU AND THAT AINT THE ONLY SISTER OR FAMILY MEMBER HE TALKS BAD ABOUT TALKS BOUT ALL OF THEM
Yep true I have asked him for help and others i know have and he wouldnt help me wont have to worry bout that after next election, he flaps that big old jawl of his all the time and talks awful about a lot of people he will get his someday
Sorry

Williston, SC

#14 Jun 7, 2012
I do not believe you Agree that you asked him for help and he didn't do what he could to help you. Sorry.
Agreed

Williston, SC

#15 Jun 7, 2012
I don't care what you believe it is a fact and you can ask around. And a lot of other. People will tell you the same I point blank asked for his help and he wouldn't help me and I know lots of other people that has asked for help with things and he wouldn't help them either don't really care though don't wanna sell my soul to devil to get his help all I gotta say is he will get his one day
RUMOR

Hazard, KY

#16 Jun 11, 2012
HEARD HE WAS GONNA RUN FOR CO JUDGE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sad sad sad meth head 2 min Wtf 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 31 min Wisdom of God 170,636
Kevin Clark was kicked out of his apartment for... 59 min Stupid worthless ... 53
Who can beat ray Clemons? 2 hr 44 magnum 4
Michael lynn 2 hr bff 4
what a rip off at pizza 🍕 hut 2 hr Voter 15
Do Little Do Herald Magistrate in district #2 3 hr Middle fork No 2 8
Food stamp card 5 hr Woman for the people 43
judge race (Nov '09) 18 hr poopie 61

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages