She is a troublemaker.
Hmm

United States

#3 Dec 22, 2010
Who is she married to?
jkl

Clarksville, TN

#4 Dec 23, 2010
Dustin noble she cheat on him all the time.
Hmm

United States

#5 Dec 23, 2010
Dustin any kin to Roy Nobles family in barwick?
jkl

United States

#6 Dec 23, 2010
I dont know about that!
jkl

United States

#7 Dec 23, 2010
I also think that she is a slut!
Zippie

Ann Arbor, MI

#8 Jan 6, 2011
She is no slut, u mfers need to get a freakin life an leave her alone. She is my cuz an one of the niceest girls in the county
bump

United States

#9 Jan 7, 2011
Quit bumping threads!
Anonymous

London, KY

#10 Jan 13, 2011
This girl needs to start taking care of her kids instead of taking the child support and spending it on beer. She needs to grow up before she loses her kids and dustin deserves better. She DOES cheat..
jkl

United States

#11 Jan 13, 2011
I told you all that she does cheat on Dustin he a very nice guy. she treat him like a dog.
mad

United States

#12 Jan 15, 2011
Well just leave her alone!
Well

United States

#13 Jan 15, 2011
She is a cheating hoe.
To well

United States

#14 Jan 16, 2011
I agree with you. she jump from Dustin and her 1st husband that want i heard. she is a dumbazz.
haha

Clarksville, TN

#15 Jan 17, 2011
She is also a bytch!
Haa

United States

#16 Jan 18, 2011
What about her sister jessica. What she doing now or should I say who?
deanna hollan

Lancaster, WI

#17 Nov 27, 2011
look here , deanna noble is my best friend and everyone makes mistakes ok, but what gives u stupid ppl the right to get on here and talk shit when ur never around to c what really goes on? u need to keep ur gay ass comments to ur self because deanna dont take crap from no 1 , heard that didnt ya, id dare 1 of u low lifes to walk up to her and run ur mouth ha ha it would be some funny shit on ur behalf
DeAnna Noble

Macon, GA

#19 Jan 10, 2012
u all think u know so much wat u jealous cause u cant get ne! Im tired of all u scared ass bitches gettin on here talking shit... if u know so much bout me n u aint scared y havent u posted ur names. Im a single mom raising both my kids i dont get child support unlike some of u drawing checks on ur kids just cause ur to fucking lazy to work! I am a great mom n yes i still find time for myself to have fun! My husband is dustin noble from lowwer twin area he is not from barwick area him n i dont always get alone but tell me wat married couple does we r not the brady bunch family.. N yes i have cheated on my husband n im not afraid to admit to that its between him n i not u hos he knows everything i have done see im no the type to be afraid to tell my husband ne thing if he doesnt like itt he knows were the door is. I think u people need to get a life a job n start worring bout ur self instead of others, yes im a bitch n im not scared of ne of u since u know so much bout me y dont we settle this face to face dont start shit u cant finish n my girl deanna thanx n to my cuz thanx i guess these low lifes dont know who there messin with! N for my sister she still looking good n doin wat she does best watever the fuck she wants!!! So stop being jealous n fuck off!!!!!
really

Richmond, KY

#21 May 7, 2012
I know exactly what Im talking about, your husband will not leave and you know it he loves your kids to much and fears for there safety, you drive drunk and add apex up with them in the car and if he is not there to throw them off on u throw them off on there real daddy. Yes you do get child support, if you don’t now its cause you do not have custody, you would blow those babies money on liquor beer cigs and gas. Im feel sorry for him u cheat on him with “ANYTHING” that a have u. and only if ur sister knew the real u. how u screwed her man. U screw over every one u come in contact no matter how good they are to u. everyman u have u screw over, it doesnot matter who they are, u are a low life person and to get on here and act bad ass to be proud of being a whore and bragging about cheating on a good person, u are sick and who in the right mind would be jealous of you, you do have a mirror and i know u r not blind stop fooling urself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min USA 170,570
someone 53 min well 1
Three Forks Regional Jail (Apr '09) 1 hr Chosenone606 299
Sheriff Race 2 hr miller time 3
Roger Turner JR. for County Judge 2 hr harz 12
Food stamp card 2 hr SouthForker 24
Chili Mania 2 hr Cameltoe 17

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance