Courtney Hollbrook
lookingout

Winchester, KY

#42 Aug 4, 2012
jerry hensley did not say that he told me he couldnt even get it hard with her cause she had stuff running out of her and she had a bad smell.
lookingout

Winchester, KY

#43 Aug 4, 2012
i heard she was pregnant by roger allen
lookingout

Winchester, KY

#44 Aug 4, 2012
she got her ass whooped by jerrys wife she deserved more than that
Gitnjiggywithit

United States

#45 Aug 12, 2012
None of your bees wax wrote:
This is so pathetic you people need to really get a life other than bashing someone that you don't even know. None of you know this woman's problems or what she's been through in her life what i know of her she mostly tries to stay to herself sure she's made some awful mistakes in her life but that is something that she has to deal with everyday and don't you think that is some of the reasons she has done what she has done. And people courtney is not pregnant and she's only been with one person outside her own race. Get the facts people.
We know she beats up her Mom and Dad, and that puts her in the shit for brains category right there. We know she's a druggie and that, too, puts her in the shit for brains category. We know she makes her living stealing off of other people, too, don't we? So, yeah, we do know something about her. She needs to get herself cleaned up and try to be a blessing to her parents, rather than a scourge. What else do I need to tell you about Miss Courtney? Anybody that would do what she did to her parents doesn't get a pass in this life. She needs to straighten her sorry ass up and try to do something with her life rather than leech off of her family. If she can do that, then I say more power to her and good luck. Otherwise, she's in the same boat as all the other druggies and pill poppers who would steal the quarters off their dead grandmother's eyes, she's a piece of shit.
lookingout

Georgetown, KY

#46 Aug 23, 2012
she is trash and needs to go ahead and od whoe before u get ur nose smashed all over that ugly freaky face u make me sick u hep packing whoe
lookingout

Georgetown, KY

#47 Aug 23, 2012
die and do the whole town a favor!!!!!!!!
concerned

Mount Vernon, KY

#48 Aug 24, 2012
lookingout wrote:
die and do the whole town a favor!!!!!!!!
Man how you could you say that about someone you don't even now.She might have her problems but there her's not yours so keep your thoughts in your own little stupid head no one wants to hear them.I know Courtney myself and she really is a nice sweet person everyone has some problems in there life so get your own life and leave her's alone..........Love ya Courtney
looking out

Pikeville, KY

#49 Sep 28, 2012
ill tell you how i can say that i do know the fugly trash and she did beat her daddy with a metal bar she destroys peoples marriages and the children suffer too so concerned why aint you so concerned about those people who really deserve it you stupid pathetic illiterate retard your just like her oooh im hatin oh no lock me up love ya
Sandy

Prestonsburg, KY

#50 Jan 3, 2013
Hey bad idea go suck one stupid hunt me down you think you got the balls cause I'm waiting coward you know who this is and you know where I'm at too you see me everyday
Sick

Doyline, LA

#51 Jan 3, 2013
Sandy wrote:
Hey bad idea go suck one stupid hunt me down you think you got the balls cause I'm waiting coward you know who this is and you know where I'm at too you see me everyday
your one sick ass, scrungy rotten, puetred no good for nothing ho. Thats all you are. All you will be. Why dont you straighten your slimey ass up. No one is scared of you, just afraid of catching your hep c, and anything eles your packing around courtney. Cant you do better?
Black Bart

Hazard, KY

#52 Jan 4, 2013
I fudged her in the anal cavity.... it have me a yeast infection but heck it only ran me 3 bucks and a McFlurry so I wasn't complaining.
Wondering

Hyden, KY

#53 Dec 15, 2013
Did she pass away?
Oh hell no

Ashland, KY

#54 Dec 15, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Did she pass away?
Yea she did.
an example

Winchester, KY

#55 Dec 15, 2013
this should be an example for all the bashers that put people down on topix. I am just wondering if you feel better after someone loses their life after you put nasty things about them on topix? Does it bother your conscience? I do not know this young lady and it doesn't matter what they do because no one knows what make people do what they do they still do not deserve to be bashed on topix. Things happen in your past that make you do what you do. People should have a heart for other people no matter what. Death comes to all of us and its Gods place to judge what we do..not ours. RIP young lady
RIP

United States

#56 Dec 15, 2013
rest in peace... Court.... rest in peace...
lol

Manchester, KY

#57 Dec 15, 2013
an example wrote:
this should be an example for all the bashers that put people down on topix. I am just wondering if you feel better after someone loses their life after you put nasty things about them on topix? Does it bother your conscience? I do not know this young lady and it doesn't matter what they do because no one knows what make people do what they do they still do not deserve to be bashed on topix. Things happen in your past that make you do what you do. People should have a heart for other people no matter what. Death comes to all of us and its Gods place to judge what we do..not ours. RIP young lady
To reply to ur post I loved court she was a good friend but no one held a gun to her head and make her use drugs make drugs or sell drugs it was no secret to anyone . But what is the difference in people getting on here talking about people than people talking at work or on the phone about people she brought all of this stuff on her self honey no one to blame
I would say

Winchester, KY

#58 Dec 15, 2013
every one in this community is to blame, we've all let this drug problem grow out of control and no one is doing a thing about it.
thing is

Beachwood, OH

#59 Dec 15, 2013
these dum ass jelous women get on here and trash people out. now their men can go on to sum other women. if tred bout these kanky over weight women they wouldn't fool around on them to begin with.
how

Manchester, KY

#60 Dec 15, 2013
How can u blame the community for the growing drug problem. u can't help someone that won't help them selves . I agree the law enforcement can do more to run the drugs out of the area but u will never kill the problem it will just go else where court was one of the unfortunate that didn't get out soon enough she was a good girl and came from a extremely good family . It easy to point the finger on who is to blame but people make thier own decisions
Charles

Flat Lick, KY

#61 Dec 16, 2013
Cranberry Sauce wrote:
Have you heard about this TRICK on the block i heard she carryin some pretty serious STD's if you get my drift i heard from someone personally first hand that dealt with the thing....Id stay away if I was you it aint worth wat you pay for it maybe a nickle ninety five....this thing has yellow oozy gooky gunk evrywhere kinda reminds you of some rotted SUSHI LMFAO may be pretty in the face but take the britches off n youll go runnin to your mummy!!!!BEWARE
Sounds more like rebuilding an engine with all those lubs than poor hygne Nasty!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ole Jame's just couldn't pull it off 5 min Doughboy 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Forumwatcher 177,385
Who won commonwealth attorney race 8 min Miranda by 1019 2
T j is bellering because he lost. Big Cry baby. 14 min Bubba 11
go wolfe 20 min tony the tiger 1
who won sheriff race 22 min The truth 13
Court house 24 min Bubba 22
ray all the way 34 min Pete 46
Who’s gonna won magistrate in district 2 1 hr Little Rock people 609
Turner will be sheriff 3 hr Lick Branch 51
gary saylers (May '14) 10 hr Gary in cahoots 55

Jackson Jobs

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages