First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Now

Stanton, KY

#41 Mar 13, 2013
The law says we have to send our childern to school, now why don't the law do something about this person or persons who are teaching our kids. We send them for an education in learning to better their lives and become better citizens in the community, but how can they when you have teacher teaching this is o.k. this is the best way of life. The next thing you know they are giving the kids drugs, and we wonder why they are on drugs. When 10 year old Johnny comes on and says my teacher gave me a pill today. People get real.
Just Saying

Lexington, KY

#42 Mar 13, 2013
I believe all teachers, bus drivers, and anyone else who interacts with our children should be drug tested. Sad thing would be, we wouldn't have many who would pass. People need to wake up and realize who is teaching our children and demand better for them.
After the Fact

Wheelwright, KY

#43 Mar 13, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
I believe all teachers, bus drivers, and anyone else who interacts with our children should be drug tested. Sad thing would be, we wouldn't have many who would pass. People need to wake up and realize who is teaching our children and demand better for them.
THEY DO DRUG TEST THEM!!!!
jon

Hyden, KY

#44 Mar 13, 2013
they drug test the ones who aren't on drugs. mr stewart knows these teachers are on drugs but just ignores the situation thinking it will go away or people will forget about it, he lets a lot of things go on in that school that I bet mr Hammond would not tolerate and im about ready to report it
pot calling kettle black

Frankfort, KY

#45 Mar 18, 2013
I would just about bet that most of these kids go home to a lot worse as far as drug abuse and neglect.... and that 99% of the people on here running their mouths have probably never worked at a job or been a productive citizen in any way. I don't do drugs but I don't think that there is a family out there that hasn't been affected by them in some way. This lady just happens to be a school teacher. If this was prescription medications that she was taking.....maybe the doctor should change the doseage. It's not like this lady has a criminal record. It could have been the first time that she ever took the medication and may have not been aware of the side affects. Who knows? Everybody is just too quick to assume the worst.
pot calling kettle black

Frankfort, KY

#46 Mar 18, 2013
"I believe all teachers, bus drivers, and anyone else who interacts with our children should be drug tested. Sad thing would be, we wouldn't have many who would pass. People need to wake up and realize who is teaching our children and demand better for them."
I also believe that all parents should have to take a drug test. If they are unable to pass they should have to give up their children. This excuse about being disabled and on pain medications by the boat load .... get off your a___ and suck it up and get a job! Go to college for 5-6 years and pay for it yourself ------$100,000 pus -----and then set back and listen to
some sorry a___ sitting at home on the computer talk about how you should be drug tested!
wow

Wooton, KY

#47 Mar 18, 2013
RollModel wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree for the most part. Your credibility is in question when you make seemingly insignificant mistakes. Just so you know, it's "roll model". If you're unsure about how something is spelled, you can google it at this site:
http://www.google.com/
really? LOL!! out of everything I was trying to say and the point I was trying to get acrossed you have to say something about my spelling on a specific word? LOL!! Ok!! GROW UP!!
wow

Wooton, KY

#48 Mar 18, 2013
pot calling kettle black wrote:
I would just about bet that most of these kids go home to a lot worse as far as drug abuse and neglect.... and that 99% of the people on here running their mouths have probably never worked at a job or been a productive citizen in any way. I don't do drugs but I don't think that there is a family out there that hasn't been affected by them in some way. This lady just happens to be a school teacher. If this was prescription medications that she was taking.....maybe the doctor should change the doseage. It's not like this lady has a criminal record. It could have been the first time that she ever took the medication and may have not been aware of the side affects. Who knows? Everybody is just too quick to assume the worst.
so your saying that since a lot of these kids go home to worse, it's ok that they are exposed to it in the school system? just for the record I have a job, college degree, and can pass a drug test with flying colors, probably quicker than anyone to say the least!! I don't think it's in any way, shape, or form appropriate for this to be exposed in school systems, homes, or anywhere!!! One more thing i'd say a lot of people are on here because it's a pretty big topic right now and with the exception of a few others that have addictions there are some of us that are concerned about our kids and their education!!! I would probably about bet you know her pretty personally and that's why you are taking up for her!! Honestly I don't care if your her mom, this is completely unexceptable!!!! I don't care how you look at it!!! IT'S UNEXCEPTABLE!!! PERIOD!!!
wow

Wooton, KY

#49 Mar 18, 2013
"I believe all teachers, bus drivers, and anyone else who interacts with our children should be drug tested. Sad thing would be, we wouldn't have many who would pass. People need to wake up and realize who is teaching our children and demand better for them."
I also believe that all parents should have to take a drug test. If they are unable to pass they should have to give up their children. This excuse about being disabled and on pain medications by the boat load .... get off your a___ and suck it up and get a job! Go to college for 5-6 years and pay for it yourself ------$100,000 pus -----and then set back and listen to
some sorry a___ sitting at home on the computer talk about how you should be drug tested!
I have a college degree as I said earlier, I did pay for it myself, I'm 56,000+ in debt from student loans!! I completely agree that parents should be drug tested as well, especially people on foodstamps, welfare, disability, etc....however, because parents aren't drug tested for the most part and because the world is the way it is and not perfect, doesn't give us the right to expose this type of stuff to our kids!!! we are the ones who are suppose to be setting examples for these kids and teaching them the right way to do stuff, not that "because the world isn't perfect, let's get high and it's ok" we, as adults are suppose to be setting examples, trying to make and teach our kids, the younger generations, how to be better than what the world is today.....all we're saying by exposing them to this type of stuff is that it's ok, and it's a way to deal with a few issues we have at home or at school!!! it's not!!! we need to teach our kids how to be better and how to teach those weaker than them that our exposed to the worst things in life, we need to help our kids be better, we need to help our kids take a stand, be better at saying no to drugs and yes to an education!! if we don't, this world is really screwed!!! These younger kids are our future!! what type of life do you want your kids growing up and living in? A worse life than what we live now? that's what's gonna happen if we don't help our kids NOW!!! not later!! NOW!!! the kids are the future, it's a fact and none of us can change that, but we can help them make the right decisions!!! it's gonna take more than 1 person, but that's where it starts!!!
O well

Richmond, KY

#50 Mar 18, 2013
I like Carrie and what she does on her own time and not in the classroom is her business and not yours or mine! I guess you are perfect! She taught my daughter in preschool and she was never high in the classroom if she would've been I would've reported her. Bit she was really good with the children. You want to complain, what about andy Mitchell and Paula Bowling??? I don't think the boys are safe around her! Ask Brandon Tincher he carried on with her all through high school! She likes them young also!
Agreed

Richmond, KY

#51 Mar 19, 2013
i agree with u 110%. The people here are so quick to judge others. And more than likely the kids go home to worse. My child had Carrie and never did I ever see her high or strung out. But this place is horrible when it comes to someone else. They need to worry about themselves and quit posting negative stuff about her because she is a caring wonderful teacher! Her students love and adore her. I'm glad to see that there are a handful of people out there that look outside the box. Ur right she may have never taken this medication before and didn't know the side effects. I like a lot of others have been prescribed meds before and the side effects wow so people just need to quit judging others and pray for them!
absolutely

United States

#52 Mar 19, 2013
O well wrote:
I like Carrie and what she does on her own time and not in the classroom is her business and not yours or mine! I guess you are perfect! She taught my daughter in preschool and she was never high in the classroom if she would've been I would've reported her. Bit she was really good with the children. You want to complain, what about andy Mitchell and Paula Bowling??? I don't think the boys are safe around her! Ask Brandon Tincher he carried on with her all through high school! She likes them young also!
Oh you hit it on the head right there!!! How true this one is I was in school the same time as Brandon and i know you told the truth on that one!!! Why does people think she was moved out of highschool wasnt by her choice,lol...Better watch your boys, mommas
Pot calling kettle black

United States

#53 Mar 21, 2013
I know of Carrie but I know nothing about her personally.....I just don't think that anyone's life should be judged by one incident......I have never heard any allegations or stories of her acting inappropriate in the classroom or of any other charges against her......
Crazy

Richmond, KY

#54 Mar 21, 2013
And you are crazier than hell
Crazy

Richmond, KY

#55 Mar 21, 2013
Pot calling kettle black wrote:
I know of Carrie but I know nothing about her personally.....I just don't think that anyone's life should be judged by one incident......I have never heard any allegations or stories of her acting inappropriate in the classroom or of any other charges against her......
Well..apparently, you have been living under a rock...do you have a child in her class? You must not, or you would know what is really going on with her.
Pot calling kettle black

United States

#56 Mar 21, 2013
And exactly what is it that you know "sane one"? All I am saying is this is the first complaint that I personally have heard. I am not big on gossip.....so if you have some facts.....back it up. I'm not defending anyone that may be a danger to your kid or anyone's kids. I'm just hesitant to jump to conclusions about a person based on one incident that I am aware of.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Canoe 1 hr Want to know 2
sears of jackson (Sep '09) 1 hr Hey 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Mickey402 148,129
who's making meth on quicksand (Jul '15) 4 hr Chew on that 7
Custody lawyer 6 hr haha 2
Quicksand Girl 10 hr Sniff sniff 5
Who was found dead behind Hershel Fugates car lot? 12 hr Drug delivery ser... 57
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages