First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wow

Hyden, KY

#1 Mar 3, 2013
hasanyone heard the news about carrie adkins getting arrested at walmart for public intoxication?Apparently she was trying to find a date to support her habit.
Who

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Mar 3, 2013
Who is she?? Did she used to be a teacher
wow

Hyden, KY

#3 Mar 3, 2013
She is still a teacher at Highland Turner!This is the second teacher this year arrested on drug charges from this school.The worst of it all is they are kindergarden and preschool teachers,they allowed the kindergarden teacher to come back to the classroom.The parents need to contact Fankfort about the issue and see that they dont come back into the classroom.
Whitney Pennington

United States

#4 Mar 3, 2013
8:7 But when they continued asking him, he looked up and said to them,
"He who is without sin among you, let him throw the first stone at her."
8:8 Again he stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground.
8:9 They, when they heard it, being convicted by their conscience,
went out one by one, beginning from the oldest, even to the last.
Jesus was left alone with the woman where she was, in the middle.
neighbor

Osgood, IN

#5 Mar 3, 2013
Saw her name on 3 forks jail intake today...... very sad!
jan

Henderson, KY

#6 Mar 3, 2013
My cousin should be getting out of jail soon!! But she needs help!! not idiots like u that judge her!! She is an AWESOME teacher!!!! I know because i have Grandchildren and she is amazing with them!! Addiction is an illness!!! Whether alcohol or drugs!!!!
Typical people

Glasgow, KY

#7 Mar 4, 2013
jan wrote:
My cousin should be getting out of jail soon!! But she needs help!! not idiots like u that judge her!! She is an AWESOME teacher!!!! I know because i have Grandchildren and she is amazing with them!! Addiction is an illness!!! Whether alcohol or drugs!!!!
half of these pricks that are running their mouths are on something
wow

Hyden, KY

#8 Mar 4, 2013
Typical people wrote:
<quoted text>half of these pricks that are running their mouths are on something
Yes it is an illness but she needs help not to be teaching preschool children when she is not 100%.Maybe her "ILLNESS" is the reason poor Delana has episodes.Im not judging anyone just stating the facts.No one needs to be on drugs and supervising children.Give me a drug test I will come back clean and better yet I can instruct her class betterthan she can if it wasnt for Caroline she wouldnt be there,she does the work,Carrie is too spaced out to do it.Go spend the day there and then tell me you want your grand kids there.
neighbor

Osgood, IN

#9 Mar 4, 2013
Why is this not told to the new superintendent....???? He is here to clean the county up of all problems!!!
Wondering

Prestonsburg, KY

#10 Mar 4, 2013
My son is in Lisa McClees class and I really feel sorry for them kids that she's teaching. My son has learned NOTHING, he can't even count to 30 without help!!!! Now for Mrs.Carrie my daughter had her last year and she learned a lot while there but the teacher seemed a little funny to me now I know why. Neither one of these teachers need to be teaching.......
jan

Henderson, KY

#11 Mar 5, 2013
Wondering wrote:
My son is in Lisa McClees class and I really feel sorry for them kids that she's teaching. My son has learned NOTHING, he can't even count to 30 without help!!!! Now for Mrs.Carrie my daughter had her last year and she learned a lot while there but the teacher seemed a little funny to me now I know why. Neither one of these teachers need to be teaching.......
Them kids?? Who taught you proper English???
chris stamper

Langsville, OH

#12 Mar 5, 2013
these are two good examples for the kids both these teachers should be fired you setting wonderful example for the youth
MEZ

Irvine, KY

#13 Mar 6, 2013
Sorry to say but this has been a long time coming and I really hope that she gets the help that she needs. As far as her classroom, the aides and hired help that her mother sent in have been doing the work since way bay at LBJ. She has been totally clueless for years. She was reported numerous times but with the old system and political pull, I guess "our children didn't come first". Thankfully, she has always had knowledgeable aides in her room that made her look good and took care of the children.
concerned parent

United States

#14 Mar 6, 2013
I think there should be a mandatory drug test for all the teachers and workers in the school system. There will be a great need for teachers and teachers aides then because alot of them will be gone. They shouldnt be allowed to teach children in that condition. My son had a teacher that stayed drunk the whole time he was in her class, she would send a student to go to her car and get her juice out of her car. He didnt tell me until he was out of her class.
Parent

Richmond, KY

#15 Mar 7, 2013
At the beginning of the year a drug testing procedure was adopted for Breathitt School Systems. On occasion a few teachers, generally the ones you wouldn't ever suspect of touching alcohol or drugs, are tested. Only know of one that actually was sent to rehab for a time and now has returned to work. Disappointed Hammond allows this foolishness to go on in our system. My guess is he won't allow it much longer. However, he needs to be consistent with his reprimands. ALL that have issues should be treated the same.
OMG

Richmond, KY

#16 Mar 7, 2013
Whitney Pennington wrote:
8:7 But when they continued asking him, he looked up and said to them,
"He who is without sin among you, let him throw the first stone at her."
8:8 Again he stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground.
8:9 They, when they heard it, being convicted by their conscience,
went out one by one, beginning from the oldest, even to the last.
Jesus was left alone with the woman where she was, in the middle.
Then let them both teach your son and let them be both be responsible for your son. Take him over there right now and say..here watch my child and teach him...and you go back home.. Do it and you will have the right to speak your mind concerning this situation.
How

Richmond, KY

#17 Mar 7, 2013
Parent wrote:
At the beginning of the year a drug testing procedure was adopted for Breathitt School Systems. On occasion a few teachers, generally the ones you wouldn't ever suspect of touching alcohol or drugs, are tested. Only know of one that actually was sent to rehab for a time and now has returned to work. Disappointed Hammond allows this foolishness to go on in our system. My guess is he won't allow it much longer. However, he needs to be consistent with his reprimands. ALL that have issues should be treated the same.
How can there be heroin, cocaine, painkillers, benzos and marijuana in a teachers system, yet, they are not drug tested? How can someone function in a classroom with all this cruising thru their body? That person is teaching your children. Not my children, yours! I have better sense than to put my child in those classrooms...what is your excuse? What happened to the moral clause in a teachers contract? Your child has only one window of opportunity to learn during that time period and they will be behind other children academically.
no no

Richmond, KY

#18 Mar 7, 2013
must be a lot of stress at that county school!
Dido

Athens, OH

#19 Mar 8, 2013
she is no different than a bunch of teachers in the breathitt school system right now, one young lady at highland is a whole lot worse but nobody says anything bc of her daddy
bev

Corbin, KY

#20 Mar 9, 2013
Typical people wrote:
<quoted text>half of these pricks that are running their mouths are on something
you are so right on that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who got fired at the Courthouse? 42 min Sarah 21
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CriminalForever 153,723
Crying Becky 2 hr Just wondering 1
who got caught at walmart shoplifting 3 hr Pal 3
Ignorant Trump supporters 3 hr Lol 20
vj watchout 5 hr i KNOW 4
Randy And Mike 5 hr who 12
Lakeside 6 hr friend 18

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages