Forgotton 2010

Bakersfield, CA

#1 Jan 22, 2010
Does any one know Sam Wislon about 6ft blonde hair around 44 or 45?
correct

Kittanning, PA

#2 Jan 24, 2010
I know Ted Wilson- dish network guy. he's alright I guess.
yea

United States

#3 Apr 29, 2010
heard sam wilson sellin pills. monica allen gets off him. also doyle turner the mowing man sales for him. that wat i heard neway
lol at your life

Williamsburg, KY

#4 Apr 30, 2010
lol

cowards have never had it so easy in all of history.
HMMMMM

Pikeville, KY

#5 Apr 30, 2010
Please don't get this man confused with the Sam Wilson from Wolfe County. Not the same person. I had never heard of the Sam Wilson you guys are talking about.
yea

Macon, GA

#6 Apr 30, 2010
sam wilson from wolfe county is the one im talking bout.
Danielle

Clarksville, TN

#7 Apr 30, 2010
Well the Sam wilson from wolfe county has extremely dark hair and does not sell pills! He is my uncle by marriage and he is way older than 44 or 45! He is in his 60's! He is a very good person!
dvjh

Clarksville, TN

#8 May 1, 2010
The only Sam Wilson I know died years ago.
hmmmmm

Pikeville, KY

#9 May 1, 2010
Danielle wrote:
Well the Sam wilson from wolfe county has extremely dark hair and does not sell pills! He is my uncle by marriage and he is way older than 44 or 45! He is in his 60's! He is a very good person!
That's right Danielle, you tell them. Sam is a good person. He will be the next WOLFE COUNTY JAILER!!! Sam all the way.
Danielle

United States

#10 May 1, 2010
hmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right Danielle, you tell them. Sam is a good person. He will be the next WOLFE COUNTY JAILER!!! Sam all the way.
Thats exactly right! Uncle Sam is a wonderful person and would make an excellent jailer! Nobody needs to be getting him confused with dopeheads!
why not

West Liberty, KY

#11 May 1, 2010
Why not? His nephew is a convicted drug dealer.....is he not?
MY UNCLE

Zoe, KY

#12 May 2, 2010
The Sam Wilson from Wolfe County is also MY uncle by marriage and I will tell you is a very GOOD man, and he does NOT sell drugs. He is in his 60's and is a wonderful Bluegrass musician. If he has a nephew that is convicted of anything what does that have to do with him. Are you trying to say if someone in your family sold drugs it would be yur fault? That is ridiculous!
Danielle

Anderson, SC

#13 May 2, 2010
MY UNCLE wrote:
The Sam Wilson from Wolfe County is also MY uncle by marriage and I will tell you is a very GOOD man, and he does NOT sell drugs. He is in his 60's and is a wonderful Bluegrass musician. If he has a nephew that is convicted of anything what does that have to do with him. Are you trying to say if someone in your family sold drugs it would be yur fault? That is ridiculous!
Exactly right! I dont know if he has a nephew that is convicted or not but what does it have to do with him?! He wouldnt be able to help that! But just because someone else does something it doesnt mean they do! That is ridiculous! And yeah he is a wonderful bluegrass musician! It makes me sick when people try to condemn others just because of a family member they dont like!
very close friend

Jackson, KY

#14 Aug 20, 2010
yea wrote:
heard sam wilson sellin pills. monica allen gets off him. also doyle turner the mowing man sales for him. that wat i heard neway
Shut-up! you are so stupid! How the hell do you know what Sam does...do u live with him, or let me guess you just talking out your a** as usual! i know this man well, he is a good friend of mine, suffered a heart attack a massive one, and recently had a stroke, can't you friggin' idiots find anything better to do???no, cuz you are probably the one selling pills idiot, and you want it to look like someone else is doing it, and doyle turner sells for him you are killing me i am on the floor laughing my damn a** off because you are so full of SHIT!!!!!
sister of Sam wilson

United States

#15 Jan 4, 2011
I am Sam wilson sister he is a very good person. And a very good father. He does not sell pills or do drugs.
lol at your life

Williamsburg, KY

#16 Jan 4, 2011
I am Sam Wilson, and I am a good person.
I don't sell drugs, or associate with anyone who does. Remember that, and vote WILSON in the next elec.
To Stupid

United States

#17 Jan 5, 2011
Tell it like it is Sam, wish we had more people like you!!
Wander

United States

#18 Jan 5, 2011
why not wrote:
Why not? His nephew is a convicted drug dealer.....is he not?
Is this the same Sam Wilson age45 Town View Apt. that Unite got today???
tommy

Macon, GA

#19 Jan 7, 2011
is he the singer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alabama 27 min Hillary 3
Who will win Magistrate in district #1 3 hr Old Hag 14
Brendon M for co.Attourney 4 hr Kanye 31
Trump 4 hr Timmy 11
Food stamp card 5 hr Righteous 30
Roger Turner JR. for County Judge 8 hr samm 14
Quicksand Honky Tonk 8 hr Lovey Dovey 2
Three Forks Regional Jail (Apr '09) 12 hr Chosenone606 303

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web