what happened the other night on quicksand when they arrested kevin turner
hollerrat

Jackson, KY

#2 Jan 31, 2010
How old is this Kevin Turner?
its only a game

Richmond, KY

#3 Jan 31, 2010
Kevin will be 28 in April. He tried to break in or broke in on some people. I really don't know what happened. I heard that a cop got hurt in it. Maybe now he will get some help because he needs it so bad. Kevin will probably in end up dead if they don't put him in jail for a long time.
babydoll

Lancaster, WI

#4 Jan 31, 2010
hes 27 and dam good looking its a pity though but when u come from a screwed up family like he has what can u expect?
Enough

Anderson, SC

#6 Jan 31, 2010
Kevin's family is by no means perfect but how you can you blame them for the way he acts and what he does? That is ridiculous. I know his family and for the most part they are good people.
uneedhelp

AOL

#7 Jan 31, 2010
Enough wrote:
Kevin's family is by no means perfect but how you can you blame them for the way he acts and what he does? That is ridiculous. I know his family and for the most part they are good people.
I don't know these people but i agree with you, i would hate to stand and accounts for all the things my family has done
iagree on needing help

Lancaster, WI

#8 Jan 31, 2010
nobody knows what kevin has been through i just feel like he has just been shoved aside and not cared about, his family? i just alittle about them but they arent saints, they want people to think they are but they need to look in their past and see what they have done that might have affected him i mean he has a personality that can win anyone over and hes so adorable, i think besides him needing help his family needs it too
hahaha1

United States

#9 Jan 31, 2010
well he could worked hard through school, got into a college and made something of his self or heck even did good in high school and when he got out worked hard and got a great job its not that hard so dont blame his faults on his family because hes trash lol
oakdale

Winchester, KY

#10 Jan 31, 2010
he got screwed in jail that why he cant sray out of jail this will not be his last time in jail
trash

Lancaster, WI

#11 Jan 31, 2010
trash is a good word for the family also
an ex

Lancaster, WI

#12 Jan 31, 2010
what do u mean by he got screwed in jail? or we talking literally screwed or what?
Tonya

Lancaster, WI

#13 Jan 31, 2010
Well i dont see how you can blame his family. F**K all of you that do. His dad works every day and doesnt do drugs and if its the familys fault why didnt Randy turn out like Kevin.
bobcat1

Lancaster, WI

#14 Jan 31, 2010
Maybe its not his fathers side of the family everybody is referring to did u think of that before you made your post?
Snow Creamed

United States

#15 Jan 31, 2010
Kevin sure can run, but the law can run faster. All Kevin needed was some milk, sugar and vanilla because he already had a mouthfull of snow to make snow cream.
hollerrat

Clarksville, TN

#16 Jan 31, 2010
What happened when they arrester kevin turner?
punkin

Clarksville, TN

#17 Jan 31, 2010
Did little kevin really hurt a cop? How?
anonymous

United States

#18 Feb 1, 2010
who is Kevin's family?
Enough

Anderson, SC

#19 Feb 1, 2010
Tonya wrote:
Well i dont see how you can blame his family. F**K all of you that do. His dad works every day and doesnt do drugs and if its the familys fault why didnt Randy turn out like Kevin.
Thank You! Kevin's parent's gave him every oppurtunity to get help. His dad even took him back into his home and helped him get a job when he got out of jail after 2 years or so only for him to steal off of him and go right back to his old ways. Kevin is responsible for Kevin and not anyone else.
gunpoint

Harpursville, NY

#20 Feb 1, 2010
i am so thankful that kevin is in jail!! that is where he belongs and i hope he rots in there!! he and some friend robbed a lady with a gun at his own families store and the clerk was 5 months pregnant!! he thinks he got away with it but he didnt!!! every dog has his day!! he is scum and he is nothing like his family on his dads side!! as far as im concerned i hope they throw the key away and his mouth and tail both stay full of snow as u put it!!! its about time the law does something with this lowlife!!
hmm

Booneville, KY

#21 Feb 1, 2010
he broke into one of KRCC's house and stole money off those people and tried to break into jimmy robinson's house too, then tried to hide IN THE SNOW!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Krista 1 min ROOSTER 1
Fatty fatty 2x4 49 min not brilliant 41
Affair on Altro 52 min rusty 18
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr so true 148,367
Jobs 3 hr Unemployed 1
Rons Rachel 4 hr just been wondering 1
Breathitt County School System Sucks 8 hr Breathitt is Great 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages