First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tuba Lard

Hazard, KY

#1 Jan 14, 2013
What do you think about the fat slobs its a shame. They get so big they have to go to the Big and Tall store just to buy clothes. Why do tehy let thereselves get that way let me know what you think about it

“BACK OFF ”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2 Jan 14, 2013
What makes me sick is the other day they were two fat ass men eating hamburgers and they were sweating it looked like crisco running down there foreheads. I didnt think enjoying a good meal was suppose to be such a workout. I have to honestly say this is the first time I have ever seen anyone and I mean anyone start sweating while eating a meal.
Beezer

Cantonment, FL

#3 Jan 14, 2013
Here are some fine insults, if you're feeling froggy:

Tubbo

Lardass

Fatboy

Big Wad

Jumbo

600 pound doorstop
Pig Pin

Hazard, KY

#4 Jan 14, 2013
I hate when fat men get on a kick and think they can fool people by saying they work out. I know this one man who is way over weight and to hear him tell it he runs 2 miles a day and does P90X twice a day. I don't think so, my advice to him is put down the spoon and sign up on my patent pending weight lose shakes. Hurry up honey cause your number of chins are growing each day.
horse turd

Richmond, KY

#5 Jan 14, 2013
fat men can go on a diet and get slim and whatever , but ugly ass women will live and die ugly , ugly ass
there is plus size

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Jan 14, 2013
Big men can be nice looking if they take care of themselves. Just because someone has to go to a big men's shop to buy clothes doesn't mean they are over weight. I have a brother in law that is about 6 foot 5 inches and his 15 year old son is almost as tall. They have to go to the big men's shop to find clothes for themselves and they like a long shot be fat.
My husband is bigger man and when he dresses up in his nice dress clothes he looks really handsom. I have seen the skinny women and well as plus size, young, old and everything in between checking him out. Same with my dad who is 70 years old and six foot tall. He is an retired trucker. Women check him out all the time always did.
My husband is a hard worker, has worked at the same factory job for 35 years. Has to be on his feet 8 plus hours a day. Can you say that about yourself?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#7 Jan 14, 2013
Remember something; when you talking about over weight people [fat-obesity people], you're talking about another human being. These people are human, just as you are, they also have feeling. Sure these people are fat [that includes me], and we know it, but, most of you don't understand the problems associated with obesity [diabetes, heart disease, just to name a few], and frankly, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
hellsbells

Van Wert, OH

#8 Jan 14, 2013
Why do people always want to bad mouth heavey people ? Does it make you feel like a big bad person ? Are you so insecure about yourself and your faults that you turn on heavy people to take the spot light off your sorry ass ? If you REALLY want to make fun of someone....LOOK IN THE MIRROR YOU FREAKIN FREAK....
Horses Butt

Paris, KY

#9 Jan 14, 2013
To the first 3 that started this it will one day come back a bite you for talking about people like this, Myself I'm somewhat overweight but I'm tall and that is why I have to go the the big and tall mans store in order for my shirts to fit me in length it makes me sick how some people get on here and talk about other people, and o let me say this to you 3 I have come down with heart problems and think about other people that has health problems that can't get out and exercise, you HORSES BUTT!
mary mcintosh

Mount Juliet, TN

#10 Mar 21, 2013
all of you are a bunch of dumb asses you dont know what is going on or if they have issues
mary mcintosh

Mount Juliet, TN

#11 Mar 21, 2013
and i bet you are all good god fearing people lmao

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#12 Mar 22, 2013
To make fun of someone who is obese, is to make fun of yourself. Obese people are not perfect, neither are you. All of you that make fun of obese people should remember that.
stop and think

Georgetown, KY

#13 Mar 22, 2013
Insulting overweight people doesn't help them to loose the weight. Encouragement to loose weight and support is what human beings deserve. There should be more focus on health than looks for that matter. Younger overweight people may or may not have health issues at the moment, but as a person gets older the extra weight does bring on health problems. A person's well being should be more of a concern than looks.
Whatsit2ya

Macon, GA

#14 Mar 22, 2013
The person who writes negative comments about other people must have some issues with theirselves, and they somehow think that posting about someone else will make them feel better.
Lexington dude

Richmond, KY

#15 Mar 23, 2013
Let's decide today we will all be positive and only say god things about other people. And treat them the way we want to be treated
incontrol

Langsville, OH

#16 Mar 23, 2013
..there are people who's going to mock others...no matter who they are...it's the way they were raised at home...children follow after their parent's ways...that's why so many people are on drugs...they're following after their parents...
frog

Richmond, KY

#17 Mar 23, 2013
theres this guy that drives this white truck he looks like a stuff pillow in the back window
tbone

Clay City, KY

#18 Mar 23, 2013
I know i,m fat an it,s nobody,s busy but mine
Fat Guy

Cynthiana, KY

#19 Mar 23, 2013
I'm fat, and I know it. I'm also working on losing weight and getting back healthy. You wouldn't know it to look at me, but I used to be 170 pounds with six pack abs. Now I'm 250 pounds with beer keg abs.

Hell, I'll tell the truth:

I'm not big boned.

I don't have a glandular problem.

I'm not fat but fit.

I lived a sedentary lifestyle and I couldn't keep junk food out of my mouth.

I am not proud of this.

I make no excuses for it.

Heckling does not motivate me.

Insults don't motivate me.

Frankly, I couldn't give half a fu*k about what any one of you thinks about my weight.

I want to get in shape so I can be there when my son graduates.

I want my son to have a healthy role model so he doesn't develop the same problems that I have.

I want to get in shape because I don't want to get the diabetes that every other fat member of my family has.

I want to get in shape because I'm tired of packing around a gut that hurts my back and is destroying my knees.

I've lost fifteen pounds since January. I plan to lose and keep off fifteen more by my son's birthday in June. By the time we ring in the New Year, my goal is to be rid of sixty pounds for good.

I know it won't be easy.

Healthy food is more expensive and doesn't keep as long as junk.

Exercise is hard on me and hard on my body.

It would be easy to give up and go back to my old lifestyle.

And once I get there, once I reach my goal, I won't gloat and put down others.

I won't try to destroy the self-esteem of strangers to make myself feel better.

I won't be an asshole to people bigger than me.

I won't use being fit as an excuse to be a dick.

We are all just folk. All of us are equal in the eyes of Jesus. He died for the fat folks, too.
betty

Richmond, KY

#20 Mar 24, 2013
the fat guy that works for the county make me sick.he thinks he's so strong.and can really fight.all he can do is maybe sit on ya that's about it.lol he cheats too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min ChromiuMan 151,978
David Noble 2 hr Molly 18
coroners race 2 hr Heard 2
No Names 4 hr Touche 13
sheriffs race 5 hr Just kidding 5
McWorm Burger, Please!!! 5 hr Parent 3
Pauls' Motel Gym (Jul '13) 6 hr Power lifter 12
honey Queen Sat Big Sky 12

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages