Georgetown, KY

#21 Aug 22, 2010
tom wrote:
Where is he from?
he was from jackson
none ya

Irvine, KY

#22 Aug 23, 2010
heye this poor person had not even got to be put in the ground yet and hear u all r already talkin about the guy i dont no him but ive seen him around he seeems like a nice person so dont talk about him ure not a doctor so u dont no how he passesd that was prob gods plans im not it coluld happen to u or any body what if that was ure loved one and people got on hear and started talkin s ttt u would not like to see that people was talkin about someone died that u cared for would u i didnt think so sure i dont like the way people do drugs either but thats there life all u can do is pray for them do u belive in god well i do ure supposed to love everyone well pray for all them to get off drugs

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#23 Aug 23, 2010
How old was Billy? Where did he live?
sorry honey

Pikeville, KY

#24 Aug 23, 2010
stumpy wrote:
faye michelle and fayes sister
there's only one set of robinson's they're all related
i see dunb people

Jackson, KY

#25 Aug 24, 2010
Jose wrote:
Was this little short Billy Noble? His mom was Nancy Noble that died a few years ago? If so I really hate to hear this news. I hadn't seen little Billy in awhile but I liked him.
yes its the same billy i am a good friend of billy's he hadn't changed much it shocked me when i was told about it he had a problem just like alot of people in breathit but it didnt change him he was still the same old billy i will miss him like crazy and the ones that know him will also RIP Billy we will all meet in the end
sorry

Jackson, KY

#26 Aug 25, 2010
rip billy
Not always tru

Lewisport, KY

#27 Aug 25, 2010
sorry honey wrote:
<quoted text>
No...there can be different sets not related to each other. I know offamilies with the same last name living near each other...but not related whatsoever.
sorry honey

Pikeville, KY

#28 Aug 25, 2010
i'm a robinson and i'm from breathitt and i can tell you for a fact there is only one set of robinson's in breathitt we are all related maybe distant but related none the less
family

Irvine, KY

#29 Aug 25, 2010
Can u guy please let him rest in peace & not talk about someone you dont even know he would of helped any of you all if you would ask .........PS and for lol you need alot of help so could everyone please PRAY for him or her who ever they are and pray for all of Biily ray family that what they need not all of this crap
shame on u

Lewisport, KY

#30 Aug 25, 2010
sorry honey wrote:
i'm a robinson and i'm from breathitt and i can tell you for a fact there is only one set of robinson's in breathitt we are all related maybe distant but related none the less
so am i...& I've never heard of the ones that was mentioned earlier...what does it matter anyway? It's a ridiculous thing to argue over!!
midnightlady

Lost Creek, KY

#31 Aug 27, 2010
i feel sorry for you people.
LOL

United States

#32 Aug 28, 2010
He is with his brother now, were they can smoke the peace pipe together, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
brit

Winchester, KY

#33 Aug 2, 2012
R.I.P DADDY.. YOU ARE MISSED.. LIFE IS NOT THE SAME WITH YOU GONE..
DUH

United States

#34 Aug 4, 2012
sorry honey wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG!!!! Very WRONG!!
Daughter

Winchester, KY

#35 Feb 13, 2013
LOL wrote:
Thank god another druggie is gone, I will sleep in peace tonight.
Who ever said this is a jerk he was a good person no matter,if he was,on drugs
And he is greatly missed
Brat

Winchester, KY

#36 Aug 11, 2013
I miss my daddy, I wish he was still here he was my best friend I think about Him all the time! I know he is with my uncle Phil and granny noble I miss them like crazy!! My life changed when they died
Rip miss you daddy
Love brat
yes

Martin, KY

#37 Aug 12, 2013
Brat wrote:
I miss my daddy, I wish he was still here he was my best friend I think about Him all the time! I know he is with my uncle Phil and granny noble I miss them like crazy!! My life changed when they died
Rip miss you daddy
Love brat
Nice... I knew billy. He was a good hearted person . Hang in there
Cuz

United States

#38 Apr 30, 2015
Billy Ray was my cousin, I wish I could have seen him again, maybe made a difference. He had a good heart, he was the baby of the family and he will always be missed! Love you Billy Ray!
Brat

Manchester, KY

#39 Jul 3, 2015
yes wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice... I knew billy. He was a good hearted person . Hang in there
I miss him so much

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wet Dry Vote 12 min Duh 25
Who got their gas money to go and vote??? 21 min Duh 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 57 min Madisonville 148,306
Dwarfism and Retardation 4 hr maybe 5
Fatty fatty 2x4 5 hr Fat loser 31
Question about Hughes Family (Sep '10) 7 hr ladyhawk 23
John Lester can't speak for the people 12 hr Honey 60
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages