what do you think abut lylie six

Posted in the Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Thelma, KY

#1 Jun 11, 2010
i think that she is a pill head slut....does anything for a pill!!!!!!!!get a life a take care of both of your kids not just one.....and leave other womens men alone!!!!!!!!!!
lmao

Rockport, IN

#2 Jun 11, 2010
wondering wrote:
i think that she is a pill head slut....does anything for a pill!!!!!!!!get a life a take care of both of your kids not just one.....and leave other womens men alone!!!!!!!!!!
i agree lilly six is a nasty pill head and she needs to bath i kno a guy she used to date and she stalked him pretty bad lol
wondering

Thelma, KY

#3 Jun 11, 2010
who was the guy i probley know him lol i think that she needs a bath to.............why does she do stuff that she does does she know it makes her look bad or does she even care........and she needs to brush her teeth damn there falling out but i guess thats all thoses pills.......i fill bad for her kids they never had a mother.
lmao

Rockport, IN

#4 Jun 11, 2010
wondering wrote:
who was the guy i probley know him lol i think that she needs a bath to..........why does she do stuff that she does does she know it makes her look bad or does she even care........and she needs to brush her teeth damn there falling out but i guess thats all thoses pills.......i fill bad for her kids they never had a mother.
kevin was his name lol
wondering

Waterloo, Canada

#5 Jun 11, 2010
Well all I know is she needs to grow up and get here own life
lmao

Rockport, IN

#6 Jun 11, 2010
well all i know is i dont know anybody who would want her really lol besides another pill head who is her kids by anyway everytime i see her she is knocked up lmao
lmao 2

Irvine, KY

#7 Jun 11, 2010
i know her to well, she has a lot of ex boyfriends. one thing about her ,when shes done with the guy she loves to hang around,and mess with all the other guys in the boyfriends family...shes nasty.. man whats with them legs..they have scabs all over them and scared up,i guess from the nastiness , like ppl say the only ones that fool with her must be just like her, nasty pill head guys, because there is nothing sexy about this scabby, toothless ,scrawny pill head
wondering

Thelma, KY

#8 Jun 12, 2010
her baby's daddy's are aaron hudson and bryan phipps. lol yea look at thoses legs thats nasty take a bath or quit fu##ing every one that has a pill poor ole lylie. get a life hun or get you a good man!!!stop fu##ing every one elses man
doesitmatter

Jackson, KY

#9 Jun 13, 2010
Okay...Everyone just needs to worry about your owe lifes!...Lilly is a young mother of 2 babies...she isnt no whore and hasnt done anything that we all havent.. and you people must not unstand what its like to it on pills.. its hard not something you can lay down over night.. The last time I talked to lilly she was just smoke a lil weed...BIG DEAL... its not pills... She is clean and I asure you she takes baths! F*ck off..and take a look at yourself!
the truth

Lexington, KY

#10 Jun 13, 2010
give her a methodone and she will do anything with you
wondering

United States

#11 Jun 13, 2010
doesitmatter wrote:
Okay...Everyone just needs to worry about your owe lifes!...Lilly is a young mother of 2 babies...she isnt no whore and hasnt done anything that we all havent.. and you people must not unstand what its like to it on pills.. its hard not something you can lay down over night.. The last time I talked to lilly she was just smoke a lil weed...BIG DEAL... its not pills... She is clean and I asure you she takes baths! F*ck off..and take a look at yourself!
honey you really don't know what your talking about or we are talking about 2 different lylie's. I know that lylie six does do dones and anything thing else that who#e can get her nasty fingers on. So don't try to tell me that she Don't honey she comes to my cousins house all the time trying to find pills. What she needs to do is spend that 15 dollars on her kids that's what most parents do so I guess your her friend and had to take up for her or your just like her a low down dirty piece of sh#t
eww yuckie

Lancaster, WI

#12 Jun 14, 2010
shes nasty & needs to take a bath; pill who** is what her name should be; i can smell that cun* from here!
hater

United States

#13 Jun 15, 2010
OMG! finally some one knows about lilly six i have hated her since i was little i treating to whoop her ass all the time and when i went to breathitt her mommy put her in jackson city because of me then i kicked her ass on riley on day over my cousins that is a skank if there ever was one lolz look lilly who is living large now ho ... lmfao ik u know who i am ? if this is renee six sister so peace out wh**e good for u and ur pills oh bye the way take care of ur kids if not adopted them to someone who can
wondering

Thelma, KY

#14 Jun 15, 2010
i hate lylie she is a who*e lylie get a life sl*t
doesitmatter

Irvine, KY

#15 Jun 22, 2010
I do know what i'm talkin about and if you was in the same place when she was getting pills I bet you are doing pills too...BIG DEAL leave lilly alone..and before you go and call me a low down dirty piece of sh*t you just might wanna know who your talking to 1st!
step up

United States

#16 Jun 27, 2010
someone needs to call the child welfair to have lilly come take a drugtest u dont need to be on pills dragin ur babys from dealer to dealer leaving out in the car while u suck a guy off for a pill and then driving a around wasted with 2 babys in the car that is a lowlife by the way aaron hudson and her were meant to be together he is the same way pill head whore monger and he could give a fuck about that kid the same as lilly brandi is just a jelouse little wh*!e sorry hun but thats what u mean to him
wondering

Thelma, KY

#17 Jun 29, 2010
yea by the way if you had read my comment i said that she was at my families house dumb sh*t. and yea she needs to stop leaving her children in the car while she is sucking a guy off for a pill. have some respect for your children is that what your going to want for your child when she gets older. thinking well mommy done it so why cant i good one lylie. and by the way i really dont give a fuck who i am talking to k.k....
pitiful

Beckley, WV

#18 Jun 29, 2010
these are jeolous little skanks that are hiding behind a computer talking about people. you are the lowest of the low regardless of what this girl has done.
IDK Y I Tell U

United States

#19 Jun 29, 2010
yea you people should know someone before you should talk about them lilly she has only been with one person for a long time so what if she does a few pills everybody who has wrote about her i bet you are a pill head to haha..
lmao

United States

#20 Jun 30, 2010
wondering wrote:
yea by the way if you had read my comment i said that she was at my families house dumb sh*t. and yea she needs to stop leaving her children in the car while she is sucking a guy off for a pill. have some respect for your children is that what your going to want for your child when she gets older. thinking well mommy done it so why cant i good one lylie. and by the way i really dont give a fuck who i am talking to k.k....
well first off brandi ur a jeolouse little b!#ch and u dont even know how to spell her name right its lilly dumba$$ and yeah she a [email protected] and so r u lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does anyone renee tabor back (Mar '11) 6 hr School boards penis 28
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr another viewer 168,031
school tax!!!!!!!! 7 hr Whatever 27
What prisoner ran this time 7 hr LOL 11
Renee Denny (Jan '13) 8 hr A kinky ho 12
Vote and elect dawn watts county attorney 11 hr nope 7
Attention I'm running 11 hr Think before u post 19

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages