The Walking Dead
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TWD Fan

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Nov 18, 2012
I am addicted to this show. Can't wait for tonight's episode. Can't believe Lori died. I think I'm in the denial stage of the grieving process.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 20, 2012
TWD Fan wrote:
I am addicted to this show. Can't wait for tonight's episode. Can't believe Lori died. I think I'm in the denial stage of the grieving process.
I actually like that show, but I missed it last Sunday. Will it show the first part next Sunday?
YES

Hazard, KY

#3 Nov 20, 2012
It usually shows last weeks episode just before the new one.
Charlie Sylvester Hollon wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually like that show, but I missed it last Sunday. Will it show the first part next Sunday?

Location hidden

#4 Nov 20, 2012
YES wrote:
It usually shows last weeks episode just before the new one.
<quoted text>
Thanks, I'll watch it.
Enemy Ali Media

Hazard, KY

#5 Nov 21, 2012
I heard that the makers of that show support terrorism and are Nazis.
humanity
#6 Nov 21, 2012
I love the show also!!! My theory: Is eventually Rick will take that little town over after taking out the gov. Interested in seeing what type of experiments the scientist in the town is doing. Maybe the gov. has him trying to find a cure for penny.
TWD Fan

Ivel, KY

#7 Nov 21, 2012
I think that even though Darrel and Mearl have been looking for each other their gonna come to blows. I believe Darrel will kill Mearl before he lets anyone from his group suffer.

Location hidden

#8 Nov 21, 2012
I know the show is fictional, but just think if we had to live a life like that. Just think, we would have to look over our shoulders every minute of the day, fearing a horde of zombies would creep upon us. That would be a horrible life to live.
TWD Fan

Prestonsburg, KY

#9 Nov 21, 2012
I wouldn't survive. To be a survivor requires being physically fit and a fast runner, I am neither.

Location hidden

#10 Nov 21, 2012
TWD Fan wrote:
I wouldn't survive. To be a survivor requires being physically fit and a fast runner, I am neither.
That would be my way also. I guess I would be lunch, because I sure couldn't out run them.
humanity
#11 Nov 22, 2012
Yeah me too prolly but id try like hell. lol So what do u guys think the experiments are about?

Location hidden

#12 Nov 22, 2012
humanity wrote:
Yeah me too prolly but id try like hell. lol So what do u guys think the experiments are about?
I haven't seen the last show of "The Walking Dead", but I'm going to try to watch it next Sunday. By the way, I never completely followed the show from the first, how did the zombies get started in the first place?
TWD Fan

Ivel, KY

#13 Nov 22, 2012
humanity wrote:
I think maybe the experiments are to find a cure for the Governors zombie daughter Penny.Thats just a quess. Do you think that the new born baby may be the key to a cure where she was born to parents that were already infected? Maybe she has the antibodies needed. I think the governor might try to steal her.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#14 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>
I haven't seen the last show of "The Walking Dead", but I'm going to try to watch it next Sunday. By the way, I never completely followed the show from the first, how did the zombies get started in the first place?
Charlie, it never really showed how the zombies got started. In the 1st show, Rick wakes up in the hospital which is badly damaged. He walks around trying to figure out what has happened. When he gets outside we all see how bad the world has become. Of course he wants to find his wife and son, so he sets out in search of them. He ends up finding the group and the rest is history.

One thing that is cool are the webisodes. You can go to amc.com and look up Walking Dead webisodes and watch them. They are little short stories that give you extra information about the show. One thing to keep in mind about them is that they don't feature the main characters of the TV show, but it shows side stories you don't see on TV. They are about 4 or 5 minutes each, but very good.

Location hidden

#16 Nov 23, 2012
I knew it was based on a comic book, but I didn't know the author was from Kentucky. That's cool to know.
TWD Fan

Ivel, KY

#17 Nov 23, 2012
I knew that the show is based on the comic book but I didn't know the creator was from kentucky.

Location hidden

#18 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>
That would be my way also. I guess I would be lunch, because I sure couldn't out run them.
You don't have to be fast, just faster than the other guy, lol! Just don't do like Shane and cripple your friend to slow him down. That's just wrong:(

Location hidden

#19 Nov 23, 2012
Lost_Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to be fast, just faster than the other guy, lol! Just don't do like Shane and cripple your friend to slow him down. That's just wrong:(
I seen that one, where he shot the guy (Pruitt Taylor Vince) that shot the little boy to escape the zombies. Pruitt Taylor Vince played in another movie called "The Legend of 1900", where this (Tim Roth), could play a piano like he invented it or something. That was a real good movie. I know he tried to get the piano guy (Tim Roth) to leave the ship before it blew up, but he wouldn't leave.
you can

Chesterfield, MO

#20 Nov 26, 2012
You can watch the first two seasons on Netflix, too.
shooter

Pine Ridge, KY

#21 Nov 27, 2012
people across the bridge in south jackson look like walkers!!! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beer joints 21 min ohno 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChromiuMan 161,215
Ricky Clemons foundation!! 4 hr Taxpayer 2
Lying Sesco 4 hr Taxpayer 2
Southfork strip job 5 hr Truth hurts 7
Where are all the new bars at in Breathitt, lol 8 hr Counterfeit money 3
Where's Charlie Sylvester Hollon (May '13) 8 hr tbone 7

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages