Billy Caudill RETRIAL
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
news viewer

Hyden, KY

#1 Feb 19, 2013
Looks like Billy won an appeal and will be having a new trial outside of Breathitt County.
tbone

Macon, GA

#2 Feb 20, 2013
I don't blame billy I was up there about 6moths befor the shooting aworking on the road that gos up to his home an that carpenter guy was down at the road taken picture,s of us I didn,t know eigther one of them I was just doing my job but can't say I wouldn,t do the samething
Hopefully

Macon, GA

#3 Feb 20, 2013
I hope the jury gives him double the time this time around
The truth

Ivel, KY

#4 Feb 20, 2013
I was in jail with billy Caudill. He became a good friend of mine. He actually explained to me in detail of the whole situation. Not saying someone deserves to be murdered but everyone who has half a brain would do te same damn thing. Billy is an elderly man that was protecting his property. Billy should have taken a good ole rock salt 12 gauge shell to his ass in my opinion.
hey

Hyden, KY

#5 Feb 20, 2013
i agree billy is a good man. some people will try to run over you
Self defense

Prestonsburg, KY

#6 Feb 21, 2013
I hope he is acquitted. This was a clear case of self defense. If he is convicted, then everyone just might as well say "go ahead and kill me" when they are threatened.
Concern Citizen

Smyrna, GA

#7 Feb 21, 2013
Hopefully wrote:
I hope the jury gives him double the time this time around
well I hope they turn him loose it was self defence heard he might get out of jail
The truth

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Feb 21, 2013
Te only thing that might end up hurting billy is that ky has no self defense law.
Sorry

Macon, GA

#9 Feb 21, 2013
He deserves to be behind bars. What property was he protecting? A rock in the driveway. That man was a long way from his home. It might be a different case if this man was in his home but he was not. Self defense my butt. He could have went inside his house but he chose to keep provoking someone to the point that someone was murdered. In my opinion, the people of Breathitt would be glad if both had died that instead of the one. He had no regards at all when we was putting other peoples lives in danger. What if you or your family had been driving by during his shooting rampage and he had killed one of them. Would you still be taking up for this idiot
Concern Citizen

Smyrna, GA

#10 Feb 22, 2013
Sorry wrote:
He deserves to be behind bars. What property was he protecting? A rock in the driveway. That man was a long way from his home. It might be a different case if this man was in his home but he was not. Self defense my butt. He could have went inside his house but he chose to keep provoking someone to the point that someone was murdered. In my opinion, the people of Breathitt would be glad if both had died that instead of the one. He had no regards at all when we was putting other peoples lives in danger. What if you or your family had been driving by during his shooting rampage and he had killed one of them. Would you still be taking up for this idiot
He was not the only one shooting a gun and he was on his own proptery the police and everyone knew they had a proplem with each other they should have done something along time ago maybe know one would have been killed seems like alot of other people should be in court
liar liar pants on fire

Hyden, KY

#11 Feb 25, 2013
The record clearly shows that the women LIED. They both should be in jail for PERJURY. It's wrong to play with a man's life this way. Hopefully, this time around, they will put their fat azzes in jail. I guarantee you that he will WALK.
his girlfriend

Hyden, KY

#12 Feb 26, 2013
Maybe he will get his old girlfriend back when he gets out.
Funny

Macon, GA

#13 Feb 27, 2013
First off, how do you know what those people seen? Do you see what they see? I doubt it. In a situation like that people are scared and don't remember things well. Maybe they couldn't get up there and swear to something that they really didn't remember. I think you have something to gain from all of this. Maybe that old mans money. He provoked that guy and he and everyone else knows it. Shirley was afraid for anyone to even come to her house because she never knew how this man was going to react. How would you like to live like this. Always afraid to go outside to do anything. Proved she was right. She could have been killed even in her own house by him shooting into it. If he does get out the conditions should be that he leave Breathitt County because of attempted murder in my opinion.
tbone

Winchester, KY

#14 Feb 27, 2013
I was up there working 4that old man an I don't blame him one bit 4 what he done becouse that farthead at the bottom of the hill was a punk
Who cares

Macon, GA

#15 Feb 28, 2013
So what did that make the man on top of the hill. I am done argueing with idiots like you. You want to take up for a murderer then by all means go ahead. God will be his judge. He knows what he did to everyone and he has to live with knowing he killed someone for the dumbest reason ever. GREED.
the truth

Hyden, KY

#16 Mar 2, 2013
Too bad that the truth and the whole truth can't come out on this.
Who cares

Macon, GA

#17 Mar 2, 2013
So what exactly is the truth and why can't it come out. Are you going to say they were lovers and just had a spat? I don't know the truth and probably don't want to.
james

Hindman, KY

#18 Mar 3, 2013
Concern Citizen wrote:
<quoted text> He was not the only one shooting a gun and he was on his own proptery the police and everyone knew they had a proplem with each other they should have done something along time ago maybe know one would have been killed seems like alot of other people should be in court
what police the law in jackson is a joke
anyone know when

Wooton, KY

#19 Jul 16, 2013
Does anyone no when Billy's new trial is set to begin and where? I hope he gets out. I got something that I need him to take care of for me, hehe!
he had a gf

Wooton, KY

#20 Jul 16, 2013
his girlfriend wrote:
Maybe he will get his old girlfriend back when he gets out.
Are you serious or is this a joke?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BHS basketball coach (Aug '15) 1 hr Sissy 32
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 148,907
Constable Dennis Spicer Working at Hazard Commu... (Mar '14) 7 hr Big Ed 6
ArrowMed Ambulance Service 7 hr zoey2016 35
Harv richardson 8 hr zoey2016 21
jackson may get all better one day !!!! 8 hr zoey2016 3
Jobs that the wets will bring? 9 hr meth lover 42
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages