isn't there like more than one
lol

Richmond, KY

#3 Dec 2, 2012
yes
need2no

United States

#4 Dec 2, 2012
Who is she seeing besides Jesse?I sure would like to know!This really aint funny,tell names.I want to know.
Cindy Johnson

Lebanon, KY

#5 Dec 3, 2012
OK so I am here to say Jesse an Jessica I love you both no matter what anyone says I did not put this on here I don't have any reason to say anything about what people do have enough going on in my own life to worry about someone else's And to the one who says I did please if you no for sure I had anything to do with it please prove it I don't under stand what you were thinking and why u think it was me anymore its easy to find out who put things on here like,,,,Clark County woman sues Topix users for slander
September 20, 2012|By Fred Petke | The Winchester Sun
The mother of a 9-year-old boy who died in an accident 13 months ago has filed a lawsuit against nine Topix.com users on the website for slander and libel in the wake of the crash.Texas Topix, the online news aggregation and local community site, has apparently been told by a judge to cough up identifying information on 178 formerly anonymous commenters on the site.So I think if your gonna say I done it then prove it again Jess an Jessica I have never once said anything about you...Love you all
Truth hurts

Louisa, KY

#6 Jan 7, 2013
What happened to her
bzbody

United States

#7 Jan 9, 2013
Truth hurts wrote:
What happened to her
Sticking their nose in 2 the couples life cant help their selfs.Prank calling them making nasty prank calls off the computer nasty *itches 3 trouble making trouble makers.U do the meanest then admitt it cowards.Its over now whose the next couple next on yr 3 girls list?
HUH

Louisa, KY

#8 Jan 10, 2013
bzbody wrote:
<quoted text>Sticking their nose in 2 the couples life cant help their selfs.Prank calling them making nasty prank calls off the computer nasty *itches 3 trouble making trouble makers.U do the meanest then admitt it cowards.Its over now whose the next couple next on yr 3 girls list?
Wat r u talking about?
Leave

Macon, GA

#9 Jan 11, 2013
You need to leave Jessica alone. She is a great girl and deserves to be treated right. I hope she has a great life
mother

United States

#10 Jan 11, 2013
Cindy Johnson wrote:
OK so I am here to say Jesse an Jessica I love you both no matter what anyone says I did not put this on here I don't have any reason to say anything about what people do have enough going on in my own life to worry about someone else's And to the one who says I did please if you no for sure I had anything to do with it please prove it I don't under stand what you were thinking and why u think it was me anymore its easy to find out who put things on here like,,,,Clark County woman sues Topix users for slander
September 20, 2012|By Fred Petke | The Winchester Sun
The mother of a 9-year-old boy who died in an accident 13 months ago has filed a lawsuit against nine Topix.com users on the website for slander and libel in the wake of the crash.Texas Topix, the online news aggregation and local community site, has apparently been told by a judge to cough up identifying information on 178 formerly anonymous commenters on the site.So I think if your gonna say I done it then prove it again Jess an Jessica I have never once said anything about you...Love you all
I call you,you said that it wasDawn and Debbie ,Dawn said it was you and Debbie Well its over and done with Jesse has gone his way and Jessica has gone her wayI just dont think that if this would have been Cody and Kayla you all wouldn,t have made a hot line line to mess up or interfear with their life yes their was promblems Jesse wanted to deal with his own promblemsTheir was calls every day it was and obession I wander if that Dawn evens care?I was told that I was the reason for you 3 girls not coming up to see mom thats a lie,you never came before unless you all wanted something Ive heard mom ask Dawn to help her so she could see her but she never came she was at Marys We where never invited to any kids birthdays exspecially Dawn cause we werent good enought As for Cody I wanted to go to his graduation but the night before you came to borrow a camera then ask I had no money cause I didnt no ahead of time real nice as for Debbie asking about thanksgiving dinner I woulded greeted her!Did you think it was funny making prank call(nasty computer)vulgar calls how would you 3 like someone to do this to your childern?One more thing you said Missy didnt talk to Dawn like this well if she had answer her the phone the 1st. time I would have so she didnt Jesse and Jessica listened This is over!I truly feel sorry for your childern
rainy day

United States

#11 Jan 11, 2013
Well this is so childish grow up
So right

Louisa, KY

#12 Jan 11, 2013
Your right this is childish and I'm so over this...everyone needs to mind there own damn business and stay out of everybody else's!
Cindy Johnson

Lebanon, KY

#14 Jan 11, 2013
Well Missy why ant you woman enough to put your name on here big girl that's right It probably is over for you but not for me its now just began I think you would be a much happier person if you weren't so busy sticking your nose in everybody else s bushiness I understand you don't have a life an feel the need to get up in everybody else s a did ya tell Jesse how you kept calling dawn everyday an saying whats Jessica saying on Facebook see what you can find out for me bet you didn't tell him about that an as for my KIDS you have never came to their party s an it sure the hell wasn't cause your weren't invited an you need to get over yourself i never ask you for any money cause why would i u never got any an as for me coming up to moms only when i want something is also bullshit i am nothing like you an god i pray at night that i never end up as unhappy as you have become you wounder why you don't have any friends i can tell ya cause everyone you come in contact you talk about them its sad you have lost all your family an friends but at least you got Jesse James an bubby an mom thts all you need i have all kinds friends an family an i never cause my kids to turn against you but i don't have to your doing a good job yourself think you should know Cody didn't say anything about anyone but your dumb ass choose to put him into it hope that makes ole sis happy as for mom she says she don't understand whats going on I told her you got problems an bye the way your a damn liar when you say that i said dawn an Debbie done it just like you said that dawn said me an Debbie done it so play your childish with someone else i got all the family an help i need an sister it don't include you i advise you to move on to someone else i ant gonna comment on anything else you say its gonna take more than this for you to make me mad lol thats all folks
Lol

Louisa, KY

#15 Jan 15, 2013
Lol it's stupid
Lol

Louisa, KY

#16 Feb 5, 2013
Leave wrote:
You need to leave Jessica alone. She is a great girl and deserves to be treated right. I hope she has a great life
Thanx whoever u r :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what do people think about tonya neace 15 min Mamabear 13
Sheriff Race 3 hr Pipe Mud Poet 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Wisdom of Ages 170,565
Sign time 4 hr Pipe Mud Poet 1
Lection Poetry 4 hr Pipe Mud Poet 1
Food stamp card 4 hr Prevented candida... 23
Doug Salyers 4 hr We have a choice 25

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages