Shucky Bean Auction
worker

Jackson, KY

#1 Sep 24, 2012
There will be a auction opening up next Monday Oct. 1 in the old church on shucky bean hollow! everyone come out and see whats there. we start at 7pm!!
what

Lexington, KY

#2 Sep 25, 2012
is for auction????. the land was sold to doug johnson
from green stampers estate,sandra henson bought HER
CHURCH , for 100.00 ,because no one wanted it after
she had it. Is she now auctioning off all of the things she KEPT OR STOLE FROM GREENS ESTATE, like
the back hoe ,tools and all of the other things that
she kept or stole ,or the land she bought in red bird hollow. If she does ALL OF THE FUNDS SHOULD GO TO THE
ESTATE AND BE DIVIDED AMONG THE OTHER HEIRS.SHE DID NO INVENTORIES AND THE CASE IS CLOSED, BUT NOT TOTALLY DONE WITH. SHE WILL FIND OUT SOON.
Haha

Prestonsburg, KY

#3 Sep 26, 2012
Look the case has been closed and is over with, now can we the family be left alone,
worker

Irvine, KY

#4 Sep 26, 2012
no no no!!! this has nothing and i repeat NOTHING to do with this lady. I personally dont know who she is or what she done. we rented the building from doug. we have a public auction house. we are currently running at the county line. we are simply moving our auction to this building. the building is NOT for sale. lol
We sell new merchandise such as blankets, lights, batteries, toys, etc. We also sell used merchandise such as pots n pans, glasswares, furniture like dressers, chests, kitchen tables, etc. Collectable like coke items, old canning jars, advertisement pieces, etc.
Dont know how else to explain it lol but every sale has different items up for sale.
wrong place

Lexington, KY

#5 Sep 26, 2012
Is the auction going to be in the "OLD CHURCH" as stated in the # 1 post or is it now moved to the blue building that doug johnson owns. The first post stated that it was at the church and the church is owned by sandra henson,this is why I am asking. Is
it at the church or the building???
worker

Jackson, KY

#6 Sep 27, 2012
no it is at the old church. doug now owns the church as well. He told us he just bought it a couple of weeks ago.that is all i know. I did not know there was ugly history of the church owners or what have you. kinda thinking maybe we should not have rented the church building lol. but too late now....
tonight

Jackson, KY

#7 Oct 1, 2012
first auction tonight at 7 pm
DO YOU advertise

Lexington, KY

#8 Oct 7, 2012
the auction any where else,like the local newspaper
or is it just advertised on here???.How was the first auction, did a lot of people show up and was the sale a good one,this would be really good for breathitt county and the city of jackson,ky. Jackson
has several liquidation stores ,but no auction. THIS
is a really good thing and you need to advertise so
all the citizens can know and come to it.Please let more people know,word of mouth is not enough for this
it is exciting and good . Thank you and spread the
information
worker

Zoe, KY

#9 Oct 8, 2012
The first sale was pretty good! had a good crowd and a good first sale. the second which was thursday was even better.
we have a auction every mon and thursday night.
well we have advertised with flyers posted and handed out all over town. i personally have handed out over 200 flyers. and had several stores offer to take some and hand them out our put them in their windows. we have not had the budget yet to put into the newspaper. that costs quite a bit and we just dont have that kinda money right now. but i would love to do it.
But thank you for your support of our efforts and sale.
curious

Providence, UT

#10 Oct 8, 2012
Do you have to pay an entrance fee to attend auctions there?
worker

Zoe, KY

#11 Oct 9, 2012
no never! there is no entrance fee and there is no buyers premium....only sales tax unless you have a tax number on file with us.
Jollywithmytaxnu mber

Sheridan, AR

#12 Nov 1, 2012
Trust Jolly Collins with your tax # and you are crazy.
worker

Jackson, KY

#13 Dec 17, 2012
and what do you mean by that? first jolly dont have my tax number lol and i would not trust jolly with anything
FLOWER

Winchester, KY

#14 Feb 17, 2016
GEE I PRAY FOR EVERY PEOPLE THAT LIKES TO TRASH PEOPLES NAMES WELL THEY TRASHED JESUS NAME WHY NOT TRASH ANYONE ELSE'S NAME WELL JOLLY COLLINS HAS PASSED AWAY IN JULY 2015 NOW MAYBE PEOPLE WILL NOT BE TRASHING HIS NAME NO MORE EVERYBODY HAS GOODNESS IN THIER HEART SOMEWHERE OE OTHER SO PLEASE PEOPLE PRAY PRAYERS FOR THE PEOPLE INSTEAD OF TRASHING THEIR NAMES HAVE A BLESSED DAY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Griffith family of crooks 14 min FBI 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 50 min Fungail 148,166
Sykes 10 hr no rehires 3
Why does Illegal Mexicans not pay Child Support ? (Sep '11) 13 hr static age 75
Stiff upper lip fraud 14 hr Black black hit t... 6
Fatty fatty 2x4 Wed another young woman 8
investigate social services Wed goodness 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages