The Golden Rule

United States

#22 Oct 18, 2009
I have read this thread for over a week now and wasn't even going to comment on it but after thinking about it, I felt the need to comment. The Howards are good people and have been raised by great parents but here's a word of advice- you guys need to quit cussing people in public places and making threats. You would have much more support behind you if you treated people a lot better. I know several people you guys have smarted off to and cussed that would support all of you to the end but wont as long as you treat them like shit.
betty abner

Lancaster, WI

#23 Oct 19, 2009
whos cussed someone and made a threat why do we need to make a threat we r not the ones keep putting smart a** remarks on here and if u know the Howards and someone talks down on my family i wiil respond. they should not say things about my brothers nand their little familys so if u dont womt to support us for that reason oh well
lena howard

Macon, GA

#24 Oct 20, 2009
possum wrote:
That was a dumb question, is she still taking them pills, look what her family is charged with?????????? The whole bunch are proud of what their family has done, tell me this is not a screwed up state or what, I do hope both brothers get at least 10 years in the big house and the most important, a felony conviction,hee,haa,hee,haa,hee e. Hey what kind of bird can't fly?<quoted text>
look i've been ignoring these idiotic post for a while now, because they really serve no purpose except to piss me off. But this just takes the cake. "look what her family is charged with??" juts because some of our family have decided to do some things that aren't what anyone would deem smart, doesn't mean we're a bad bunch. and i can tell you, no the whole bunch isn't proud. you have no idea what me and my sisters/cousins go through on a daily basis beacause someone feels the need to make themselves feel big by putting down our family. and it says something about the type of person you are wishing ill on someone else.
rebel mama

Deposit, NY

#25 Oct 20, 2009
I love the Howard's myself... thy are my peeps... been in the family 7 years now and wouldn't have it any other way!
betty

Lancaster, WI

#26 Oct 20, 2009
maybe we r not proud of what they done but by he** that dont make the love any at all less.I love all my family very much and dont care what they do i will always love them and i sure am not ashame of either one. And if u have family that u would turn your back even if they do get in trouble u r a peace of sh** this is when family should try to help each other more.
chris

Lancaster, WI

#27 Oct 20, 2009
First off i think you all need to get a fuking life yea i am a howard but i do not support my uncils and they get what they deserve but i also think people need to stop running the mouth about thing thay cant possibley cant comprend and i can promise you that my uncils have never or will ever sell to a child people talkin about they will be in cort that day when they themselves should probley be locked up for something im sure and yes i do love my family i and calling a 14 year old child a whore is one thing that pisses me off like the saying goes he with out sin shell cast the first stone and i dont think any one that has wrote to this commet is with out sin in some form or fashon
Tom

United States

#28 Oct 20, 2009
speaking of Howards? what did they ever do to Arlie HOward that I saw in the paper that got caught with all the drugs?
betty

Lancaster, WI

#29 Oct 21, 2009
Tom wrote:
speaking of Howards? what did they ever do to Arlie HOward that I saw in the paper that got caught with all the drugs?
Baby its still on he is in jail waiting his turn for his crime dont u read the paper he is on front page every week now they have all three of them but by their choosing of letting them find them get it done boys and darl so u guys can get back home miss and love u all
chistopherhatton 35

Pikeville, KY

#30 Nov 5, 2009
lena howard wrote:
<quoted text>
look i've been ignoring these idiotic post for a while now, because they really serve no purpose except to piss me off. But this just takes the cake. "look what her family is charged with??" juts because some of our family have decided to do some things that aren't what anyone would deem smart, doesn't mean we're a bad bunch. and i can tell you, no the whole bunch isn't proud. you have no idea what me and my sisters/cousins go through on a daily basis beacause someone feels the need to make themselves feel big by putting down our family. and it says something about the type of person you are wishing ill on someone else.
Don't let these people bother you, if you let them then they win. They have all made mistakes, they just like to pretend they havn't. They like to go to Church on Sunday and talk about everyone on Monday. It is a very unforgiving community who has nothing else to do with their time. This place exist as if it is still the 1800s and will I fear never grow.
wtf

United States

#31 Nov 8, 2009
I was just wondeing how court went?? "a friend" what do you think now????
hey

Anderson, SC

#32 Nov 8, 2009
does not anyone know what happened with him in court?
Felon Detector

United States

#33 Nov 8, 2009
They went to jail in Campton a while back when they worked at that Ambulance Service. Convicted felons getting aa chance on drug court? A new era for Breathitt County.
hey

Anderson, SC

#34 Nov 8, 2009
thats another bunch of bullshit, how the hell does he think that he deserves drug court? Oh i forgot this is Frank Fletcher and Breathitt County!!! Someone needs to investigate this is bullshit. Getting the dealers off the street, yea right!! This is a bunch of shit!!!
A Friend

United States

#35 Nov 8, 2009
Hey, they are the Howards nd they have pull baby, haa,haa, I told u they would walk scott free and I was correct, so parta time again. go ahead and do the same, see if u don't go to the pokie, when ur a HOWARD, u get good treatment, but others want to cause trouble, so they have reported it to frankfort, but will do no good, frank has the power for now.
hey wrote:
thats another bunch of bullshit, how the hell does he think that he deserves drug court? Oh i forgot this is Frank Fletcher and Breathitt County!!! Someone needs to investigate this is bullshit. Getting the dealers off the street, yea right!! This is a bunch of shit!!!
STFU

West Liberty, KY

#36 Nov 8, 2009
Pappy is that you again darling? I thought by now you would have learned no one gives a shit what you have to say about ANYONE or ANYTHING. Just because you change your name doesn't mean people can't tell who you are by that Toledo IP address you flashed across every topic five counties wide a few months ago and the fact you are a complete idiot. I swear I wish if you would learn anything it would be proper grammar and a least a small does of correct spelling. Jackson should be capitalized, as well as God. Also, please take the time to spell out a full word. You don't really need to abbreviate people, unless of course you simply abbreviate because you spell ALMOST as good as a third grader.
possum wrote:
I just want the streets of jackson safe again, with these three off the street and in three forks jail, I will feel safer and happy. God will punish these type of ppl, god is almighty sweet heart.
you know me

Lewisport, KY

#37 Nov 8, 2009
hey what howards are you all talking about could you please name them!!
A TRUE Friend

Macon, GA

#38 Nov 9, 2009
The Howards are not convicted felons. Cecil was found NOT GUILTY in Campton and Arlie never went to trial. This is a classic case of stupid on your part. Considering this is their first drug charges I would think drug court seems reasonable. They have already served more time than most do for alot worse. Someone was absolutely correct when they God is an almighty God. He is the judge of all! Believe it or not he is also judging all of us. Instead of talking bad about people he wants us to pray for them. How do you think he will judge you on judgement day? You need to spend alot more time praying and alot less criticizing. I never heard no one complaining when the Howards spent endless hours saving lives. They spent years working for several ambulance services and I would guess they have helped someone in your family or a close friend. They have done countless benefit shows for people in need. Did you take the time to thank them? Of course not! But you can take the time to publicy embarrass them? I do not understand. Please take the time to find out more facts before you come to your own conclusions. They are still innocent until provin guilty. The only way you could possibly know they are guilty is if you bought from them yourself which would make you equally as guilty. There is not a family in the world that has not been touched by drugs in some way. Your family in no better than theirs, we are all Gods children and equal in his eyes. A sinner is much better than a hipocrit. I wonder where your place will be on judgement day? You are so great at placing blame and judging others but that won't benefit you then, I doubt God will let you take his place.
tweetie bird

Lexington, KY

#39 Nov 10, 2009
SMEAR his good name? The one's that was selling out of a dairy bar on quicksand road, I mean kids and all came in this place!!!!!!! I think people need to write the attorney general about all these cases being diverted to a program(drug court) that does not work, look at how many re offend, I say put my tax dollars to better use and just lock them up in the big house for several years.
you know me wrote:
hey what howards are you all talking about could you please name them!!
wtf

Macon, GA

#40 Nov 10, 2009
dear friend i believe you said you was gonna be there and laugh when he was sentenced to all them years. We'll who's laughing know at the poor jilted lover?? lmao.
A Friend wrote:
Hey, they are the Howards nd they have pull baby, haa,haa, I told u they would walk scott free and I was correct, so parta time again. go ahead and do the same, see if u don't go to the pokie, when ur a HOWARD, u get good treatment, but others want to cause trouble, so they have reported it to frankfort, but will do no good, frank has the power for now.<quoted text>
A Friend

United States

#41 Nov 10, 2009
The fat lady has not sung yet honey pie, and I'M NOT A EX-LOVER.
wtf wrote:
dear friend i believe you said you was gonna be there and laugh when he was sentenced to all them years. We'll who's laughing know at the poor jilted lover?? lmao.
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 2 min think 797
loose floppy foreskin 37 min Dirty Cods 10
Does any body know who ricky clemons is 1 hr Jack 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Pete 165,664
IP address 7 hr evil 3
Do you need to make 5000 dollars really fast 7 hr SpeakIT 2
Free house trailer. 16 bye 80 must move 7 hr Allen 1

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages