First Prev
of 3
Next Last
You Are A Bully

Pikeville, KY

#1 Jan 24, 2013
aint watching ur crap

Winchester, KY

#2 Jan 24, 2013
what the hell are you fat biotch?
You Are A Bully

Pikeville, KY

#3 Jan 24, 2013
watch it don't watch it no skin off my nose.

You lie about you, and you lie about me
You lie about your ex's and the STDs,
You grew up rich in the Florida Keys
You lie about everything
You lie about a baby being on the way
You lying to yourself if you think I'll stay
It's just a big game I don't wanna play
You lie about everything

You think you'll get everything you want
But you ain't gonna get it from me

The truth is,
It was all pretend
All along I've been sleeping with your best friend
The truth is,
I really hate your face
You were never all that hot in the first place
You're bad in bed, you suck at giving head
You've gone and got me thinking you'd be better off dead
The truth is
You're f**kin useless

The truth is
You lied about everything

You lied to your folks, say everythings fine
What you don't know, rents 2 months behind
You tell all your friends that you have a great time
You lie about everything
You lie when you said your tits are real
They're about as fake as the way you feel
You're so full of s**t how can I deal
You lie about everything

I don't think you stand a chance
What you said you can't take back

The truth is,
It was all pretend
All along I've been sleeping with your best friend
The truth is,
I really hate your face
You were never all that hot in the first place
You're bad in bed, you suck at giving head
You've gone and got me thinking you'd be better off dead
The truth is
You're f**kin useless

The truth is
You lied about everything

You lied about you and you lied about me
Now that you know I'm finally free
One last thing I'll say thats true

The truth is,
It was all pretend
All along I've been sleeping with your best friend
The truth is,
I really hate your face
You were never all that hot in the first place
Your ass is fat and you ain't that smart
Everytime you talk you got me falling apart
The truth is
You're f**kin useless

The truth is
You lied about everything (You lied about everything)
(You lied You lied you lied you lie you lie)
Pamela Thompson

Winchester, KY

#4 Jan 24, 2013
how old are you anyway?
Pamela Thompson

Winchester, KY

#5 Jan 24, 2013
left u a note on other thread
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/jackson-ky/TO...
after you read it, look in the mirror and ask yourself if you like what you see.
You Are A Bully

Pikeville, KY

#6 Jan 24, 2013
Pamela Thompson wrote:
how old are you anyway?
what's it any of your business how old I am.
Pamela Thompson wrote:
left u a note on other thread
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/jackson-ky/TO...
after you read it, look in the mirror and ask yourself if you like what you see.
and that has absolutely nothing to do with me, that post would have just faded away and got lost in the pages of this forum had you not posted in it. lol way to keep the trash fanning in the wind there kiddo. I don't think you grasp the concept of ignoring.

ignore (which is something you are incapable of doing)- to refrain from noticing or recognizing: to ignore insulting remarks.

Synonyms (a word having the same or nearly the same meaning as another in the language.)
-overlook
-slight
-disregard
-neglect

Antonyms (a word opposite in meaning to another.)
-notice
-regard

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ignore...

Bully(what you are)- a blustering, quarrelsome, overbearing person who habitually badgers and intimidates smaller or weaker people.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Bully...

I hope that helps you out some.
Pam

Winchester, KY

#7 Jan 24, 2013
look idiot, i'm not coming to topix to ignore and dont say you didnt make this thread because you did.
You Are A Bully

Pikeville, KY

#8 Jan 24, 2013
Pam wrote:
look idiot, i'm not coming to topix to ignore and dont say you didnt make this thread because you did.
you have no proof who made this thread, you could have made it for all we know, so stop running your mouth Bully.
You Are A Bully

Pikeville, KY

#9 Jan 24, 2013
no you can't ignore because you are a Bully lol we all know this, it's you and people like you that keep s**t going.
Pam

Winchester, KY

#10 Jan 24, 2013
i guess you aren't playing a part in it huh?

get lost freak!
You Are A Bully

Pikeville, KY

#11 Jan 24, 2013
Pam wrote:
i guess you aren't playing a part in it huh?
get lost freak!
playing a part in what, I speak no ill toward anyone that doesn't do it to me first. you started it, and to ignorant to finish it. Every on in Jackson knows the type of person I am, I've said nothing mean to anyone on here unless they're said it to me first, I ignore 99% of the stuff posted on here about me and it goes away, the stuff that don't is the stuff that I or a number of my friends post in, to defend me. but like I said ask anyone they'll tell you the exact same thing I've told you about me. you can keep up the name calling, harassing and s**t you want it just shows to me and every one on here just how pathetic you are.
Pam

Winchester, KY

#12 Jan 25, 2013
i called you a freak after you called me a fat bitch. and i'm beginning to believe you are a teenager or maybe younger so I'm done with you...i like to discuss things with ADULTS but obviously you aren't one. not go to bed or you may miss the bus in the morning.
Wondering

United States

#13 Jan 25, 2013
Pam is funny as hell!

To quote Austin Powers:

She's a troll, baby. A troll!
You Are A Bully

Pikeville, KY

#14 Jan 25, 2013
Pam wrote:
i called you a freak after you called me a fat bitch. and i'm beginning to believe you are a teenager or maybe younger so I'm done with you...i like to discuss things with ADULTS but obviously you aren't one. not go to bed or you may miss the bus in the morning.
lol you keep throwing that work ADULTS around but you have yet to act like one.

I've posted information and backed up everything I've posted with facts, even apologized to you TWICE for offending you which I never done, yet you still insist I'm in the wrong when you fail to even provide a shred of proof proving me as being wrong instead you started calling me stupid and s**t. I'm right you are wrong and that really pisses you off, the only reason you keep this shit going is because you are mad lol so you can sit there and call me a child all you want when I'm more of an adult then you'll ever be.
You Are A Bully

Pikeville, KY

#15 Jan 25, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Pam is funny as hell!
To quote Austin Powers:
She's a troll, baby. A troll!
she's just pissed because she met some one that knows more about something then she does and she can't handle it.
Pam

Winchester, KY

#16 Jan 25, 2013
You Are A Bully wrote:
<quoted text>lol you keep throwing that work ADULTS around but you have yet to act like one.
I've posted information and backed up everything I've posted with facts, even apologized to you TWICE for offending you which I never done, yet you still insist I'm in the wrong when you fail to even provide a shred of proof proving me as being wrong instead you started calling me stupid and s**t. I'm right you are wrong and that really pisses you off, the only reason you keep this shit going is because you are mad lol so you can sit there and call me a child all you want when I'm more of an adult then you'll ever be.
why if i call you a little name calling sissy? would you call me some more names? LIAR!

by the way, seems like you are keeping it going just as much as i am, or more.

can't you just ignore me?
You Are A Bully

Pikeville, KY

#17 Jan 25, 2013
can't you show me where exactly I have lied lol I asked you to prove I was lying yet you can't. you'll get ignored when you start admitting I'm right, and stop calling me a liar when you can't prove I'm not telling the truth. until then either shut your mouth or take your ass back to the winchester board. I'm not arguing with you, you are the one that's arguing with me and not showing any facts.
Pam

Winchester, KY

#18 Jan 25, 2013
you lied when you said i kept saying to sue sue sue and ip numbers and etc.

tomorrow i will look up where you called me names first and we will get to the bottom of this..but i'm sleepy now so good night.

ps; tell wondering i am ignoring it...one bully at a time please.
You Are A Bully

Pikeville, KY

#19 Jan 25, 2013
whatever I'm going to watch some tv before I go to sleep.
Wondering

Roy, WA

#20 Jan 25, 2013
U go ahead and ignore me all u want. But I proved that u were lying because I found that old post in the pending lawsuit thread that showed u talking about that stuff. So either u can't read or u just don't want to admit it. Idiot was right when he accused u of those things. Also, u are the bully Pam wishing for people to die, starve and be thrown out of the state. Acting all innocent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Strel 163,415
Rousseau Fire Department blah blah blah 19 hr Cederic 21
Trail Ride 21 hr go jl 6
Trish Spicer Mon who u know 20
County grader (Feb '15) Mon as cracker 4
Alcohol sales Mon Trader Too 41
Johnnie Maypole Deaton Sun Wanna know 9

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages