i think those fugute boys are hot
lol

Hazard, KY

#23 Jan 22, 2013
what fugute boys?
sexy

Pikeville, KY

#24 Jan 22, 2013
he's with jessica elam.i think his name is jason and his brother is hot to he drives the s10 sometimes.they are hot.i want them both.they would flip it they new who i was.i want them both.
lol

Hazard, KY

#25 Jan 22, 2013
all i know is that homer bailey likes the lady that are not his age like thay half too be in there 20s thats all i knoww.
mary

West Liberty, KY

#26 Jan 22, 2013
sexy wrote:
he's with jessica elam.i think his name is jason and his brother is hot to he drives the s10 sometimes.they are hot.i want them both.they would flip it they new who i was.i want them both.
youre probally a skany thing thats who you are or are you to chicken to say scaredy cat
rocky

Pikeville, KY

#27 Jan 22, 2013
i know that's you mary kilburn
mary strong

West Liberty, KY

#28 Jan 23, 2013
rocky wrote:
i know that's you mary kilburn
whos mary kilburn
lol

Hazard, KY

#29 Jan 23, 2013
no i am not if anyone is u are. and who's mary killburn
rocky

Pikeville, KY

#30 Jan 23, 2013
i know this is mary kilburn it just the way your saying stuff.anyways the kilburns are nasty.really nasty.they share men and gay.mean to your kids.
Anonymous

United States

#31 Jan 24, 2013
sassy wrote:
i think that fugate boy is hot. i like to jump his bones
You will think that u will Jump his bones I'll beat your freaking brains out maybe your the pill hoe
Anonymous

United States

#32 Jan 24, 2013
sexy wrote:
If u want both of them that makes u a hoe.. This is Jason's girlfriend. Try to get Jason and you will get something you don't want. I'll find out who you are
mary strong

West Liberty, KY

#33 Jan 24, 2013
14sgardner wrote:
<quoted text>
If u want both of them that makes u a hoe.. This is Jason's girlfriend. Try to get Jason and you will get something you don't want. I'll find out who you are
im homers neice he told me you and him have done alot of stuff with each other i think youre boytfriend should now im going to stop by were he works and have a talk
rocky

Pikeville, KY

#34 Jan 25, 2013
i seen you jessica with that homer.if you was with jason why are you with that homer.jason don't stay with you.plus he's not married to you.
mary strong

West Liberty, KY

#35 Jan 25, 2013
rocky wrote:
i seen you jessica with that homer.if you was with jason why are you with that homer.jason don't stay with you.plus he's not married to you.
cause shes a ho she cant be with just jason cause jason dont buy her pills like homer does

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wolverine Trash 29 min truth 15
Randy Fugate 43 min south fork 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr How Stupid can yo... 141,244
Applebee's 3 hr whatever 15
Magisrait district 3 7 hr James 2
Tracker Supply 9 hr -oh-my-god 2
Hairitege Fare 12 hr seriously 2
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages