curious

Brentwood, TN

#1 Dec 24, 2009
what happened to her
friend

Zoe, KY

#2 Dec 31, 2009
if u are talkin about the linda that lives on 30 she is married with 2 kids and is doing good
Friend

Manchester, KY

#3 Jan 2, 2010
Linda is a great person!
Her kids are great as well as her husband.
pop

United States

#4 Jan 3, 2010
I haven't seen a Salyers yet that was worth a dime.
Daddy

Lost Creek, KY

#5 Jan 4, 2010
I think that Curious was referring to linda lee salyers. She passed away recently, it was said to be an overdose.

POP - You must not have met my family, Business owners, strait talking stand up people... and Salyers'
curious

Brentwood, TN

#6 Jan 4, 2010
yes thats who i was talking about... thank you i didnt know.
Kitty30

Williston, SC

#7 Jan 7, 2010
[What's your real name there Pop. And if you can supply an address, we need to meet and have a drink.
Kitty30

Williston, SC

#8 Jan 7, 2010
Hey POP, would like to know your real name and could you supply an address, we could get together for a drink
chrissy

AOL

#9 Jan 15, 2010
Look my sister, her husband and my nephew, and niece, are wonderful ppl. Apparently you have no life.. Are you just jealous because they have nice things and maybe you can't get them.. SAD.. But I bet you that you wouldn't say anything bad about them to my face. If you do I just have one piece of advice you better be prepared with what will follow. No one runs their mouth about my family, especially to my face.. If you really knew them you would not say anything bad about them because all of them are very bright..
pop

United States

#10 Jan 15, 2010
Kitty30 wrote:
Hey POP, would like to know your real name and could you supply an address, we could get together for a drink
Hey Kitty30, I take it that you haven't met a Salyers worth a dime either. Finally a woman in the county with some sense.
chrissy

AOL

#11 Jan 16, 2010
Yea Well I agree there may be some of the Salyers the isn't worth a dime. But my sister and her husband are great ppl. I bet you wouldn't run your mouth to my brother-in-law in person.. Because if you know Linda's husband then you would know you can't mess with him. So you hide behind the internet and run of because you can do it in person by mouth..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Are You Willing To Do? 1 hr Peace 14
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChromiuMan 156,587
Cody at show time (Apr '12) 3 hr Curious 11
Sucky Sucky Video 3 hr Oh Yeah 1
Gossip at Jiffymart 3 hr Cashier 10
Milf 5 hr yo yo 2
Anyone know Josh Gayheart??? (Jun '11) 11 hr none 15

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages