johnny cockerham the thief

johnny cockerham the thief

Posted in the Jackson Forum

smack

Hyden, KY

#1 Feb 6, 2013
I know johnny cockerham, he is a dope head and a thief. heard he broke in to some old garage and stold some stuff, also heard he sell his babies food stamps for dope he lives wiith some fat thing name ashly neece on wolf coal with her daddy so if you got stuff missin he probably has got it
oj s lawyer did that

Prospect, TN

#2 Feb 7, 2013
dang i thought he was rich humm
hoover

Hyden, KY

#3 Feb 7, 2013
well looks like some-one is mad
so what happen and why are u starting
those lies johnny dont even get those food stamps
ashleys daddy gets those foodstamps on the baby
ashley neace

Wooton, KY

#4 Feb 7, 2013
hey you lowlife you have somthing to say dont hide behind a computer sceen come and say it to my face ..(DONT BRING MY BABY INTO NOTHING ELSE!)
angela

Ivel, KY

#5 Feb 14, 2013
smack wrote:
I know johnny cockerham, he is a dope head and a thief. heard he broke in to some old garage and stold some stuff, also heard he sell his babies food stamps for dope he lives wiith some fat thing name ashly neece on wolf coal with her daddy so if you got stuff missin he probably has got it
hey this is my brother an nephew u are talking about. I don't think that is true so which is why I don't no respect for u at all.Did u steal the stuff an trying to blame my brother for it. Keep my brother an Harley an ashley out of ur. Bullshit
forks

Hyden, KY

#6 Feb 15, 2013
What ever happened to David Cockerham?
angela

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Feb 15, 2013
forks wrote:
What ever happened to David Cockerham?
which David an why you asking ?
forks

Hyden, KY

#8 Feb 15, 2013
The one that they found dead and nothing was ever done about it.
ditch digger

Manchester, KY

#10 Oct 16, 2013

bitches and snitches end up with stiches and are found in ditches bitch remember that
ditch digger

Manchester, KY

#11 Oct 16, 2013
smack wrote:

bitches and snitches end up with stiches and are found in ditches bitch remember that
your worsted nightmre

Hyden, KY

#12 Nov 22, 2013
Why don't you go and tell johnny that o I know why you don't because you are afraid he well give you the same thing he gave Jonathan you little chicken shited bastard you little fucking punks are scaryed of johnny whenever u all grow some balls go find johnny or better yet just tell him who u are and he will find u oh and by the way bitches and snitches end up with stitches and are found in ditches dick suckers
jim

Richmond, KY

#13 Nov 23, 2013
all the cockerhams are nasty.
note to self

Georgetown, KY

#14 Nov 25, 2013
your worsted nightmre wrote:
Why don't you go and tell johnny that o I know why you don't because you are afraid he well give you the same thing he gave Jonathan you little chicken shited bastard you little fucking punks are scaryed of johnny whenever u all grow some balls go find johnny or better yet just tell him who u are and he will find u oh and by the way bitches and snitches end up with stitches and are found in ditches dick suckers
This really scares me. I better never mess with this guy.
ashley neace

Hyden, KY

#15 May 15, 2014
U all r just stuip to sit behind a computer screen I mean cone on get real post your name
jealous

Hyden, KY

#16 May 15, 2014
jim wrote:
all the cockerhams are nasty.
just so pricks like u can live...
i am a cockerham..a young and beautiful one at that..so get your facts straight before you say ALL cockerham's are nasty because were i come from we grow to love everyone and most of my family is out there fighting
ashley

Hyden, KY

#17 May 31, 2014
People really do need to leave the coxkerhams alone... I mean hell u all act like they r nasty and shit well I have news for u they ain't and whoever called me fat thing why don't u say it to my face johnny is a good person and u all just need to shut up and stop hiding behind a screen and as far as johnny selling my baby's food stamps he does not so why don't u fins somebody else to talk about and shut the fuck up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min usa 169,883
State representative's race 55 min Cluster Eff 1
George and jimbo making deals 1 hr Balloons 9
Anybody know girl in Lost Creek area 1 hr Bun 2
George's staff 1 hr Observer 1
Liberals 4 hr Voter 4
Deborah Melton 6 hr Need Jesus 5
Candidates 20 hr BHS 12

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web