Does anyone know Johnny ray Feltner a...

Does anyone know Johnny ray Feltner and Dustin Ray watkins?

Posted in the Jackson Forum

Since: May 10

Lost Creek, KY

#1 Nov 3, 2010
i would like to know more about these boys does any one know anything?
yuck

United States

#2 Nov 5, 2010
they r bad news.....they just use ppl i would stay far far away from both of em. all they do is party nd screw ne thin that walks...nd thats not half of wat they do. they are dead nothings.
melinda feltner

Martin, KY

#3 Nov 26, 2010
Well this is Johnny Rays soon to be wife & he's amazing he takes care of me & Dustin is a good guy and any girl would be lucky to have him but leave my man's name out of ur mouth!
yuck

United States

#4 Nov 28, 2010
well i wuld get him checked b4 i married him if i was u hes probably got every disease out there. and im sure that im not the only one that thinks that of johnny ray and dustin.
welll

Lost Creek, KY

#5 Nov 29, 2010
just about two weeks before everyone found outyou all r gettingh married he was talking to alot of other girls and dating and how could someone get married in just a few months time thatis retarded...ugggsshhhhh sick....and dustin is a nothing and jhonny ray is too.
melinda feltner

Ivel, KY

#6 Nov 29, 2010
Well idc who he talked to b4 me cause he's with me now & he's been with me everyday since we've been together we're never apart & if u think he's a nothing then why do you choose to write about him & yeah it may seem retarded to you about us getting married but we know we love each other & we know it will last & plus its not like he don't know who this is lol so yeah say what you want we don't care (:
his half sis

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 Nov 29, 2010
melinda feltner wrote:
Well idc who he talked to b4 me cause he's with me now & he's been with me everyday since we've been together we're never apart & if u think he's a nothing then why do you choose to write about him & yeah it may seem retarded to you about us getting married but we know we love each other & we know it will last & plus its not like he don't know who this is lol so yeah say what you want we don't care (:
melinda i think ur huband is my half bro its been a long tme since ive seen him or talked to him last time i saw him he was 16 lol if u can plz tell him kayla dunn is trying to get a hold of him he can reach me thru his memaw ellen plz tell him to call her and ask for my number
johnny ray

Ivel, KY

#8 Dec 3, 2010
Idc wat ne1 has to say about me or Dustin. I know who I really am and know Dustin is a good guy. So wtfe
Wellll

Lexington, KY

#9 Dec 7, 2010
Ok then if u THINK u know who I am smarts$$ and no it won't last sry
johnny ray

Shelbiana, KY

#10 Dec 8, 2010
F**k you and f**k off. Lmao. Keep em coming dumba@@
xxx

Prospect, TN

#11 Jan 29, 2012
i know both these boys and they used to be on the wild side but both of them have straightened up now. dustin is back with his family helping raise his little girl and johnny ray is now attending online classes from colorado university and keeping a full time job. so just really know these boys now before u run ur mouths about something u know nothing about
heehee

Rockholds, KY

#12 Jan 30, 2012
What a joke. I'm so so sick of hearing about donna. God he's fu$ked almost every ole hoe in Jackson. If she's that stupid then let him lay it on her. Gonna my his wake up and smell the coffe god u couldn't b that stupid. lol.
loco

Pikeville, KY

#13 Jan 7, 2013
Welp he's been attending the college and holding down his job for over a year now and still with the same girl and going on2 yrs sober so guess he really has straightened up huh lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep jackson ky dry!!!! 49 min Nutterbutter 27
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 51 min Raji 149,022
Breathitt football 1 hr Long season 7
Earl Stevens really 1 hr The answer is 5
Wet or dry 4 hr Dry Vote 7
Jobs that the wets will bring? 8 hr Only in Breathitt 68
Doctors without boxers 9 hr So sad for his fa... 4

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages