First Prev
of 3
Next Last
angry fan

Ivel, KY

#1 Nov 10, 2012
I just want to say what a sorry ass coach you are and I hope how karma will bite you right in the ass for what you put those boys up to do. You probably bettered move to pike central after that. You and your mouthy bitch. It is my hopes that all of the fans and parents will sign a petition to have each and every player of your team interviewed over this. Therefor the truth will come out and you will lose your job. You have no need to be coaching a bunch of kids for anything. Hell you even jumped your own number 25 when he was hurt. I heard your comment " if you hadn't missed that tackle you wouldn't have been hurt to begin with" I don't know what parent would allow their child to play for you.
yeeeaaahh

Barnesville, OH

#2 Nov 10, 2012
angry fan wrote:
I just want to say what a sorry ass coach you are and I hope how karma will bite you right in the ass for what you put those boys up to do. You probably bettered move to pike central after that. You and your mouthy bitch. It is my hopes that all of the fans and parents will sign a petition to have each and every player of your team interviewed over this. Therefor the truth will come out and you will lose your job. You have no need to be coaching a bunch of kids for anything. Hell you even jumped your own number 25 when he was hurt. I heard your comment " if you hadn't missed that tackle you wouldn't have been hurt to begin with" I don't know what parent would allow their child to play for you.
please tell... What happened last night. I haven't heard anything about it.
mother

Ivel, KY

#3 Nov 10, 2012
I will tell u what happened. That damn coach got over here and started losing and put those kids up to hurt our kids at all cost. The fight started with Cody wade. Two or three jumped him. Then three or four jerked Ryan cox's helmet up and started beating him with helmets and stomping him. Meanwhile the coach stood and watched with that smirky grin in his face. To beat it all that whore of a wife of his stood and ran her mouth and don't have a clue about the game nor what is even going on. Hope he takes this as a warning to get the hell outta this town. There are too many angry parents and fans. It's a damn kids game. He put them boys up to it and we all know it. I will sign the petition. Pass it around. He needs to lose his job.
Agree

Ivel, KY

#4 Nov 10, 2012
Was this at the game last night?? Was he or anyone arrested?
bfan

Pikeville, KY

#6 Nov 10, 2012
PCC knew that they were beat and started a fight with less than 2 mins left. They couldn't play football and they couldn't fight fair either. 3 or 4 people fighting 1 person. they was low, scum bag moves. sore losers.... They had nothing to lose by fighting but breathitt does.. hope all our breathitt players are alright.. and sure hope that nobody gets kicked out of the next game... it made me sick to see the way pcc acted last night.. bunch of immature babies .. even after the fight had stopped they kept on trying to start it back up and their fans were cheering them on too.
Big G 101

United States

#7 Nov 10, 2012
20 bucks says John Paul won't be able to walk to watch us play the next game someone is after him I heard!
Big G 101

United States

#8 Nov 10, 2012
I say we gang up on John Paul and seehow he likes getting beat with fists and feet by god bet he won't like it..... Let him keep his job but after four or five gets a hold of him he would quit cause he won't be able to walk and he'll know why he can't when about three spits in his face and says...... Start another fight I'd say he won't enjoy that....... Oh and John Paul if you read this you bettered just know you're in trouble for doing that last night!
What

Varney, KY

#9 Nov 10, 2012
WhAt player was attacked?? Did he have to go to the hospital??
very sad

United States

#10 Nov 10, 2012
We are country folks here some of us liven in every town John Paul
Athletic supporter

West Liberty, KY

#11 Nov 10, 2012
angry fan wrote:
Do not act like Breathitt is any better. this is the same coach who hit another coach with a chair in front of Breathitt players a few years back and nothing was done to him. He learned from the best. So if you wanna fault Chapman, look no further than Mike "GOD" Holcomb
Athletic supporter

West Liberty, KY

#12 Nov 10, 2012
mother wrote:
I will tell u what happened. That damn coach got over here and started losing and put those kids up to hurt our kids at all cost. The fight started with Cody wade. Two or three jumped him. Then three or four jerked Ryan cox's helmet up and started beating him with helmets and stomping him. Meanwhile the coach stood and watched with that smirky grin in his face. To beat it all that whore of a wife of his stood and ran her mouth and don't have a clue about the game nor what is even going on. Hope he takes this as a warning to get the hell outta this town. There are too many angry parents and fans. It's a damn kids game. He put them boys up to it and we all know it. I will sign the petition. Pass it around. He needs to lose his job.
Oh Please, SHUT THE HELL UP!!!! How many places have we gone and Breathitt start fights? Powell, Hazard, Pikeville, and many many more and not just in football. Basketball too. Stop your dang whining. Not so funny when shoe is on other foot is it.
Big G 101

Winchester, KY

#13 Nov 10, 2012
Where does John Paul live?
Athletic supporter

West Liberty, KY

#14 Nov 10, 2012
Big G 101 wrote:
20 bucks says John Paul won't be able to walk to watch us play the next game someone is after him I heard!
ig ole tough guys hiding behind your computers. Where is all this outrage when Breathitt is starting their crap all over the place. Shoes is on other foot now biatches
Big G 101

Winchester, KY

#15 Nov 10, 2012
No he is a bobcat he's fine now. You bettered be keeping tabs on John Paul haha.....
Big G 101

Winchester, KY

#16 Nov 10, 2012
You'll think shoes whoore when your coach John Paul is getting the hell beat out of him you're not making anything easier on him
Big G 101

Winchester, KY

#17 Nov 10, 2012
Athletic supporter wrote:
<quoted text>Do not act like Breathitt is any better. this is the same coach who hit another coach with a chair in front of Breathitt players a few years back and nothing was done to him. He learned from the best. So if you wanna fault Chapman, look no further than Mike "GOD" Holcomb
Breathitt is better that's how it got started by sore asse loosers
Yepp

Hyden, KY

#18 Nov 10, 2012
Athletic supporter wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Please, SHUT THE HELL UP!!!! How many places have we gone and Breathitt start fights? Powell, Hazard, Pikeville, and many many more and not just in football. Basketball too. Stop your dang whining. Not so funny when shoe is on other foot is it.
why don't u shut up fat boy isn't hard to figure out who u are strike this bitch down god Holcomb
football fan

United States

#19 Nov 10, 2012
John Paul can't stand it we are number 1 lol but guess what karma will bite him in the azz
Bobcats

Rogers, KY

#20 Nov 10, 2012
I have never in my life seen a team act so pathetic and immature. Way to go Pike Central! The players sure showed how stupid they really are. I heard that some boy from Pike is starting stuff on twitter about the game still. Keep on bragging on how you "beat BREATHITT". Last time I checked only a bunch of pusses gang up and pin a player to the ground while two guys beat him with a helmet. So tell me who are the pusses now? You had two on one!!! Gets me mad just thinking about it. Karma is a B like they say!!!
Bobcat Fan

Georgetown, KY

#21 Nov 11, 2012
There's no other way of saying it-John Paul Chapman couldn't take it that his team was getting beat and he has hopes that some of our better team players won't get to play in next week's game. He should be run out of Breathitt County. I was there as well as everyone else and saw what took place. I am disappointed that his wife would participate in this poor example of sportsmanship. Those of you that are upholding Chapman's team are obviously his family members. SHAME ON YOU.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wtf 1 hr It About Time 27
Closed gas station 2 hr Observer 5
Doctors office no confidentiality 2 hr Kettle 14
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Dave 135,046
Hey Jamie Cole 3 hr Hudson 48
Next Breathitt Superintendent....Job posted today 4 hr palease 24
I hate you 5 hr tyyyy 26
Jackson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web