'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
110,021 - 110,040 of 150,955 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Tea Party Republican wrote:
Islamic terrorists dressed in Nigerian military uniforms assaulted a college inside the country Sunday, gunning down dozens of students as they slept in their dorms and shot others trying to flee, witnesses say.
"They started gathering students into groups outside, then they opened fire and killed one group and then moved onto the next group and killed them. It was so terrible," one surviving student, who would only give his first name of Idris, told Reuters.
As many as 50 students may have been killed in the attack, which began at about 1 a.m. in rural Gujba, Provost Molima Idi Mato of Yobe State College of Agriculture, told The Associated Press.
"They attacked our students while they were sleeping in their hostels, they opened fire at them," he said. The extremists also torched classrooms
Gotta love is-slime!
http://www.salon.com/2013/08/03/the_10_worst_...
Gotta Love Christ-slime!!
did u know

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

shared from yahoo home page.....

If Republicans Want To Shut Down Washington, They'll Have To Ask China's Permission First
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

WATCH: House Republicans Push Senate to Return
House Republicans will hold a rally at 4 p.m. ET regarding the Senate's decision to take the weekend off rather than resume legislative business Saturday to prevent the shutdown.

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/national-i...

AND they DID!
It was LIVE on FOX :)

G~R~E~A~T !!!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
House Republicans will hold a rally at 4 p.m. ET regarding the Senate's decision to take the weekend off rather than resume legislative business Saturday to prevent the shutdown.
AND they DID!
G~R~E~A~T !!!
Hmmmm if they simply passed the clean CR the Senate gave them, there would be no reason for them to beg the Senate to return.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
AND they DID!
G~R~E~A~T !!!
Where are the Senate Republicans?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
UNDER Harry Reids'
THUMB!

Like lil 'scared rabbits'...

HOUSE Republicans STAND FOR THE PEOPLE!

ALL *revenue* "originates" in the HOUSE ...
``````````

Article I
Section 7

1: All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with Amendments as on other Bills.

2: Every Bill which shall have passed the House of Representatives and the Senate, shall, before it become a Law, be presented to the President of the United States; If he approve he shall sign it, but if not he shall return it, with his Objections to that House in which it shall have originated, who shall enter the Objections at large on their Journal, and proceed to reconsider it. If after such Reconsideration two thirds of that House shall agree to pass the Bill, it shall be sent, together with the Objections, to the other House, by which it shall likewise be reconsidered, and if approved by two thirds of that House, it shall become a Law. But in all such Cases the Votes of both Houses shall be determined by yeas and Nays, and the Names of the Persons voting for and against the Bill shall be entered on the Journal of each House respectively. If any Bill shall not be returned by the President within ten Days (Sundays excepted) after it shall have been presented to him, the Same shall be a Law, in like Manner as if he had signed it, unless the Congress by their Adjournment prevent its Return, in which Case it shall not be a Law.

3: Every Order, Resolution, or Vote to which the Concurrence of the Senate and House of Representatives may be necessary (except on a question of Adjournment) shall be presented to the President of the United States; and before the Same shall take Effect, shall be approved by him, or being disapproved by him, shall be repassed by two thirds of the Senate and House of Representatives, according to the Rules and Limitations prescribed in the Case of a Bill.

http://constitutionus.com/

Remember this lil 'lesson'...???
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
AND they DID!
G~R~E~A~T !!!
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>

AL says:
UNDER Harry Reids'
THUMB!

``````````

Article I
Section 7

1: All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with Amendments as on other Bills.

2: Every Bill which shall have passed the House of Representatives and the Senate, shall, before it become a Law, be presented to the President of the United States; If he approve he shall sign it, but if not he shall return it, with his Objections to that House in which it shall have originated, who shall enter the Objections at large on their Journal, and proceed to reconsider it. If after such Reconsideration two thirds of that House shall agree to pass the Bill, it shall be sent, together with the Objections, to the other House, by which it shall likewise be reconsidered, and if approved by two thirds of that House, it shall become a Law. But in all such Cases the Votes of both Houses shall be determined by yeas and Nays, and the Names of the Persons voting for and against the Bill shall be entered on the Journal of each House respectively. If any Bill shall not be returned by the President within ten Days (Sundays excepted) after it shall have been presented to him, the Same shall be a Law, in like Manner as if he had signed it, unless the Congress by their Adjournment prevent its Return, in which Case it shall not be a Law.

3: Every Order, Resolution, or Vote to which the Concurrence of the Senate and House of Representatives may be necessary (except on a question of Adjournment) shall be presented to the President of the United States; and before the Same shall take Effect, shall be approved by him, or being disapproved by him, shall be repassed by two thirds of the Senate and House of Representatives, according to the Rules and Limitations prescribed in the Case of a Bill.

American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

oopsi ...
Meant THIS for another forum ...

"... The pResidebnt has failed US ... "
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Power of the Purse
Historical Highlight

July 24, 1789
The Committee on Ways and Means
Related Collection Object

House Committee on Ways and Means
House Committee on Ways and Means
“All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with amendments as on other Bills.”
— U.S. Constitution, Article I, section 7, clause 1

“No Money shall be drawn from the Treasury, but in Consequence of Appropriations made by Law; and a regular Statement and Account of the Receipts and Expenditures of all public Money shall be published from time to time.”
— U.S. Constitution, Article I, section 9, clause 7

http://history.house.gov/Institution/Origins-...

)8~D>

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
UNDER Harry Reids'
THUMB!
``````````
Article I
Section 7
Once again AL, we ALL know that the bills originate in the house but if they had ALL the say they wouldn't be begging the Senate to return.
Try to realize we are in agreement on that point. No need to keep posting over and over.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

A Whitehouse SEQUESTER by another name.
Goat girl for the truth

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Hello Paul; I doubt you will get any nibbles on your "False Logic" bait. You talk so much $#it on heer, no one takes you seriously. You made a challenge and got your @$$ handed to you in front of everyone.
It's ok, you act like you won something...
Here is your "King Dunce" crown, be proud of it!
<:?
ROTFLMAO!
:b
I am not here much these days, when I am you'll know by my "user name" and avatar.
oh, oh oh, there you are! Ari, the one who they say, "I am you"! Paul, Paul, hmmmm, is it Uncle Paulplappy , or calvin paul coolishfoolishpoolish or Paul crow(pauly) or, or get this...paulCONSrepuke? I got some goats today. Ari, I got a whole herd now! Now what do I do with them? Do you need them on your farm to clean the hillside? They chew a lot you know! Love, the goat girl. Thanks for being a good sport. Several thought I was you. I thank them for playing. Love, the girl who got some goats today. Yeaaaaaaaah.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Maybe you did'nt see this AL., hear is a copy just for you..

One good reason why you should not forget to pray,

To all the people a long the way who hurt me, lied to me and about me,disappointed me,broke my heart..
you unknowingly pointed me in the direction of my own north star. Without the messes,I would not have a message. You taught me more than you can ever take from me.

Thank you God-

for another beautiful day for opening my eyes & ears to see and hear'the goodness you have left here for us.Teach me more.

Joey & Rory- Inspired
Turning to the light

Joy & Rory - Inspired
Leave it There

http://www.rhapsody.com/#artist/joey--rory/al...

Notice: Be nice or leave.
Goat girl for the truth

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

RayOne wrote:
oh oh hey Ray! You got that right. The president is in wayyyyyyyyyy over his head. You and I do agree there too, Ray! RayOne you are number one Ray with truth. Thanks a million, love, thee goat girl.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Leaving the Light On wrote:
To all the people a long the way who hurt me, lied to me and about me,disappointed me,broke my heart..
you unknowingly pointed me in the direction of my own north star. Without the messes,I would not have a message. You taught me more than you can ever take from me.
Thank you God-
for another beautiful day for opening my eyes & ears to see and hear'the goodness you have left here for us.Teach me more.
Joey & Rory- Inspired
Turning to the light
Joy & Rory - Inspired
Leave it There

Hey ...
I have been nice ...
When they are NICE to me, and APOLOGIZE ...
I "will return IT"

Not until ...

I "am" FAIR ...
To the ones that ARE FAIR to me!
And do not "rub it in" ...

Instead of calling ME every 'name' in the book, instead of AL or *American Lady* as my sign in name STATES!

~-~

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

RayOne wrote:
over 30 thousand posts and still a perfect score
for cluelessness

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
heer is another typo...does that drive you nuts?
everyone (except me) makes mistakes, Gayto...walk it off
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

BAN me ...
IF YOU MUST!

BUT ...

I WILL "stand by MY principles"
Taught to ME by The Good LORD up above!

Until I go to MY Grave!

Bet on it!

~-~
Goat girl for the truth

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Leaving the Light On wrote:
Thank you God-
Joey & Rory- Inspired
Turning to the light
Joy & Rory - Inspired
Leave it There
oh, oh this might be real truth IF you had not addressed it to one person. False witness will get you no where! There is a truth for you. Love and may no one ever, bear false witness or cause another to fall. There is your real truth, love, thanks for playing, the girl for the truth. Be nice OR leave! God uses them all! He uses them all. You are telling AL to be nice or leave? That would be odd! Quandary, by word usage! Joey and Rory......Maury and Pauly. Yea you get the idea. Who be you? Thanks again for playing....I got YOUR truth for sure. Troublemaker using God and some of His words.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Goat girl for the truth wrote:
<quoted text>oh oh hey Ray! You got that right. The president is in wayyyyyyyyyy over his head. You and I do agree there too, Ray! RayOne you are number one Ray with truth. Thanks a million, love, thee goat girl.
I did not understand KABUKI Theater when forced to watch, as a younger man. This play in Washington, DC is sickening.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 12 min Democrats Smoke P... 937
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 30 min Trufts 1,047
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr spaceship 130,427
Dorothy noble and her new man (Aug '13) 1 hr Agreed 32
supporthollon 2 hr Gwenavere 15
Food Stamp Card 3 hr sherri 17
Druggie 3 hr your fee 10
the fit has hit the shan @ LP 18 hr LMAO 22

Search the Jackson Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Jackson Jobs