'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
45,141 - 45,160 of 146,286 Comments Last updated 34 min ago
Bitter Beer Face

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
So true!!! Scares me to death for our country's future!
It should you arse faced liberal ! This democrat will not support Obama don't want him or his criminal sob's .

Since: Aug 12

Dickson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

If only BHO was half the potus As bho is good smoke
we won

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Obama will win easily and then we will all have more money!! Obama wants us all to have alot of money and that is why he is so busy making sure the treasury prints as much as they can and everybody wins that way!!!!!!!!!!

Go Obama go!!
Anonymous

Long Beach, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Call Me Justin Case wrote:
Obama called on Mitt Romney to clarify his position on Iran and Syria, raising the prospect that his Republican presidential challenger might want to start another war in the Middle East. If that's what Romney/Ryan want, then volunteer Romney's 5 sons first!
they are to busy knocking on doors.
firstofthemonthe r

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

PhreakkyPhroggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is so vague..what is your point?
Are you saying the Republicans are good at hearings? Getting to the truth? Are you saying that (as most Americans feel) that Eric Holder and his team are @$$holes and elbows deep in a failed coverup?
The latter is an apparent fact.
Try to be more clear.
No the Fact is, it is painful to see the Hatred that the Rs have for this POTUS, from day 1, the country going to Hell, and you say they are looking for the truth, what cover up, I think they just want to know how much evidence the ATF has on their Friends that are selling the GUNS, the NRA is afraid they might have a case!
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Gods shoeshine wrote:
If only BHO was half the potus As bho is good smoke
Well well!The Muslim brotherhood is at again! It amazes me how many of the Democrat idiots on this topix are agreeing with you?(Not TOFY)! You make me sick with your shit! You are so devious at what you do, not unlike your God, Satan! You amaze me by being here at all! How does killing your own people to protest an American film (which I enjoyed) work? You are a scar on the human race and need to be eliminated from the equation! That is my opinion as an American citizen under the first Amendment of the United States Constitution! A document you will not change by sucking the UN! Even if Obama gets re-elected, Israel will stomp a mud hole in your asses! It is described in the Book of Revelations, in the Holy Bible! Not you’re filthy Koran!(Which I enjoy wiping my ass with the pages of)! Instead of 70 virgins; I hope you get 1, 70 year old virgin in HELL!
firstofthemonthe r

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

When this first happened, I thought the ATF had been selling Guns to the Drug Cartels, putting some kind of Chip in them trying to trace them to the source, and they screwed up, and an ATF Agent got killed with one of the guns. The Truth is I can go to Arizona and buy as many Guns as I have money for,the ATF went to the At. Gen. Az and told him what was going on, but due to very loose Laws they couldnt do anything, at best Its just a witch Hunt, about like Clintons deal waste tax payer money
Are You Kidding

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Bitter Beer Face wrote:
<quoted text> It should you arse faced liberal ! This democrat will not support Obama don't want him or his criminal sob's .
You need to read what I responded to! I am on your side!
Nerd Rage

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

firstofthemonther wrote:
When this first happened, I thought the ATF had been selling Guns to the Drug Cartels, putting some kind of Chip in them trying to trace them to the source, and they screwed up, and an ATF Agent got killed with one of the guns. The Truth is I can go to Arizona and buy as many Guns as I have money for,the ATF went to the At. Gen. Az and told him what was going on, but due to very loose Laws they couldnt do anything, at best Its just a witch Hunt, about like Clintons deal waste tax payer money
Maybe you should take some time and go back to completely understand what exactally took place before you dismiss it as a "witch hunt". Typically this is one of the major problems of the left. YOU DON'T READ OR FACT FIND! Yet like Obama you guys always jump to conclusions. Therefore people like myself have to in and do the work for you and beat you over the head with facts. Just because you don't like the facts, it doesn't make them untrue. Please research, don't have me do it for you.
firstofthemonthe r

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

THE USA NEEDS TO COME TOGHTHER WE HAVE SOME SERIOUS STUFF COMING DOWN THE ROAD, Am I the only one that is noticing that Iran is trying to provoke us, I cant help but find that a little strange, I just cant quite put my finger on it, what do you think?
Nerd Rage

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

firstofthemonther wrote:
<quoted text> No the Fact is, it is painful to see the Hatred that the Rs have for this POTUS, from day 1, the country going to Hell, and you say they are looking for the truth, what cover up, I think they just want to know how much evidence the ATF has on their Friends that are selling the GUNS, the NRA is afraid they might have a case!
Hatred for this president!(Please cite some legitimate examples instead of blanket statements for shock value).
Why is it that whenever anyone challenges the president on his word or leadership its hatred but when it’s Bush its patriotism? Also the fast and furious not only cost the life of a boarder agent it cost the lives of many Mexicans. Yet to you liberals that’s not a problem, well unless it's a Republican then it's a problem. Kind of like Abu Grav, or Gitmo. There is absolutely zero integrity with most of you. The truth is only important when a liberal trips over it.
Contributor

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to read what I responded to! I am on your side!
Please forgive ! Thanks for your reply .
GrandDragon

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

PhreakkyPhroggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is so vague..what is your point?
Are you saying the Republicans are good at hearings? Getting to the truth? Are you saying that (as most Americans feel) that Eric Holder and his team are @$$holes and elbows deep in a failed coverup?
The latter is an apparent fact.
Try to be more clear.
I think he was referring to them being just like the rest of you Hypocritical bastards over this F&F. Where was the Repub outrage when Operation Wide Receiver lost guns in Mexico during the Bush years?
Anonymous

Long Beach, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Well well!The Muslim brotherhood is at again! It amazes me how many of the Democrat idiots on this topix are agreeing with you?(Not TOFY)! You make me sick with your shit! You are so devious at what you do, not unlike your God, Satan! You amaze me by being here at all! How does killing your own people to protest an American film (which I enjoyed) work? You are a scar on the human race and need to be eliminated from the equation! That is my opinion as an American citizen under the first Amendment of the United States Constitution! A document you will not change by sucking the UN! Even if Obama gets re-elected, Israel will stomp a mud hole in your asses! It is described in the Book of Revelations, in the Holy Bible! Not you’re filthy Koran!(Which I enjoy wiping my ass with the pages of)! Instead of 70 virgins; I hope you get 1, 70 year old virgin in HELL!
go to google and type in saintsalive.com .This maybe interesting to you.
GrandDragon

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

firstofthemonther wrote:
THE USA NEEDS TO COME TOGHTHER WE HAVE SOME SERIOUS STUFF COMING DOWN THE ROAD, Am I the only one that is noticing that Iran is trying to provoke us, I cant help but find that a little strange, I just cant quite put my finger on it, what do you think?
I did notice that out of the 196 nations in the world no one else gives a crap. Maybe the US should try the same for a few years instead of 10 year wars at $2 Billion per month. The "Iran has WMDs"sounds like I've heard that before. Besides, Iran needs a nuke. It's the only thing that prevents America from invading a nation. Just ask any of the 30 nations we have invaded since WWII. None had nukes.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you come up with 10%? He paid 13.6 %. See the problem with some of you liberals are your facts. You also stated that you got robbed, would you care to share how you got robbed or just make blanket statements with nothing to back them up. People like you bash a man who has more then paid his share of taxes in this country to help pay for people such as yourself who may have failed to plan for themselves. I don't know what Romney did that you don't trust him yet you trust Obama who spent 6.5 Trillion and we still don't know where that money went to!
++++++++++
NR, this is a good example of the liberal left. No matter what they tell them they still insist on making up their own numbers.

In fact, a few days ago, it was all over the news, repeated daily about Romney's taxes.

14.2 percent paid on investments.

20.2 on income.......same percent as the Obama's paid.

$4 million dollars given to charity.

So now they b***h, about who he gave his own money to.....they probably won't approve of his choices so they can chastise him for his decisions on that.

Meanwhile, the Obama's are looking into real estate for a $35 million dollar estate in Hawaii.........and if Mama Robinson's interview will come up on here, I will try and link y'all to it.

Also, keep in mind he accepted no salary as governor for four years, and would only take payment for his involvement in the Olympics if they made money. They did make money thanks to him and paid him (I believe they said)$250,000.00 - of which he gave it all to charity.
Contributor

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Vote Obama out don't mess with first Amendment .
firstofthemonthe r

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Nerd keep it real, I dont think you came with any facts, you sure wont by watching that Hearing if you can call it that, that Sen from SC is some piece of work the Tea Party can sure be proud of him and Sen Issa from Ca. they are doing the hard work to keep this Country safe. HA HA HA
firstofthemonthe r

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

The way I see it this is the strangest Election I have ever seen, something isnt right, I hope that I am wrong, maybe its my Meds. but if what I feel is right we have already lost our country, it is all just an illusion, begining to think they are just putting on a show, that both Partys are in bed toghther!
For Real

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Mitt Romney packed the audience for a Univision forum earlier this week, busing in local supporters “after exhausting the few conservative groups on campus.” The campaign threatened to “reschedule” the event if organizers did not allow the “rowdy activists from around southern Florida in order to fill the extra seats at their town hall.”

Romney also refused to come out on stage after the hosts introduced him by noting that he “had agreed to give the network 35 minutes, and that Obama had agreed to a full hour the next night.” Univision re-taped the introduction after Romney allegedly “threw a tantrum.”

During the event, Romney dodged four questions about whether he would maintain President Obama’s directive allowing young undocumented immigrants to stay in the United States on a temporary basis and said that he is happy to be known as “the grandfather of Obamacare.”

Romney has a history of padding the audience. During a speech before National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials (NALEO) in June, the GOP presidential candidate also brought in his supporters to the address.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Jackson Forum right now

Search the Jackson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
walmart 1 hr curious 3
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr Ashby 26,189
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr SNYB 128,663
Emmit Campbell 4 hr Missy 9
Obama and Grimes 6 hr Information 10
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 6 hr hollerrat 16,117
school board elections 9 hr How About 10
Br co schools dress code 18 hr Question 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jackson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jackson People Search